Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 33. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 422
I hope the developers of SEND will go their own way. They do not need to unite SHARE. SEND is more distinct for the common man.

I agree, just ignore all the FUD around, this coin has a strong community. It has support from long-term supporters back from the PIE reboot days.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
explorer seems down
but I don't understand what relation have this coin with Pie and PIEX ??
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
This shit will go to 30, and then .. BOOM !
Activity: 22
wow I wish I sold at .20 . Its done nothing but drop drop drop
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I tried to find any technical information on how Social Send archives what it promises, but I did not find anything. I am a potential investor, please convince me. Smiley

I can convince you to stay away maybe, some members left the project to build their own social sending platform and in the future SEND will be listed on this platform exclusively for two months. So just because SEND is going to be just a useless masternode coin, maybe you can find another with a better team if you want to invest in a masternode coin
Activity: 839
I bought at 400..

Nice entry, or could dip to 300 ?  Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I tried to find any technical information on how Social Send archives what it promises, but I did not find anything. I am a potential investor, please convince me. Smiley
Activity: 58
Great time to buy at a discount. Hovering at 400 sats right now. This thing is very volatile and great for swing trading.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SEND_BTC&referrer=daylateandadollarshort
Activity: 6
Surprised to see the price dropped again over the last weeks. Definitely a good time to buy in!
If i can ever get my masternode setup then i might just buy another at this price lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Surprised to see the price dropped again over the last weeks. Definitely a good time to buy in!
Activity: 9
social send logo finally working on blockfolio Grin
Activity: 31
peers to sync? or new wallet? i have 1005
Project will strikes antill summer
hope
Thank you
Activity: 39
Let's see, not from a investing point of view, how it developes, but looks interesting.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Is this project dead? Non of the features promised are real yet.

LOL just join us in Discord, you will see that this project is way far from dead, it's just born. This is not some bullshit airdrop, sorry you are in the wrong thread maybe

HAHAHA, yea it seems people stumble into ANN threads thinking its the next 2,000% ROI Masternode coin that will be dead in 3 months.

SEND is being developed and is quite new right now. Check the roadmap or this thread and stay tuned.  Join the Discord. Hang around.  It's very cheap MN at this point and the ROI is good but not outrageous.  SEND is a long term hold for me and it seems some people come into ANN threads, expect a moon in a few weeks and go on to the next one. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

LOL just join us in Discord, you will see that this project is way far from dead, it's just born. This is not some bullshit airdrop, sorry you are in the wrong thread maybe
Activity: 19
Dead??
Are you a moron?
After the swap, in January, beta testing will begin. Look at the road map. This project is just born
Activity: 210
What are you talking about? What features are promised?

Are you just here to spread useless FUD?

It seems that you don't know what a roadmap is.

Activity: 294
Merit: 107
Activity: 34
Very promising project. I've gotten 100k SEND by now and hold it for a while now. In January is aggressively set on marketing. However, only if the team has something to show with the product. I think that's great!
I stay curious. The $ 2 in the price are as good as coming, next year Grin

Pages:
Jump to: