Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 30. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I just found out about Social Send today.

Terrific idea. How are they going to do it? Is there a whitepaper or something that outlines how this is going to work from a technical standpoint?
According to the devs the whitepaper is finished soon. When its finished it will be available on the SEND website.
The white paper helps everyone study your project seriously, so it's inevitable, it's just the beginning of success
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I installed v1.0.0.6 and had to rebuild the blockchain. It stops syncing at block 38015. I went to the roaming folder and deleted everything except the .conf and .dat files and let it rebuild again but got stuck on the same block. I didn't have this issue with version 1.0.0.5.

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
A bit of advice if you all ever do another coin. Don't even mention PoW or Hybrid if the mining phase isn't available to the general public. It just causes confusion and frustration.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Looking at the chart today, it seems it was not the worst decision to step into this project a day ago  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 422

Terrific idea. How are they going to do it? Is there a whitepaper or something that outlines how this is going to work from a technical standpoint?
According to the devs the whitepaper is finished soon. When its finished it will be available on the SEND website.
Activity: 296
I just read about the idea of SocialSend, I like it a lot - a coin which has a mission and is NOT just another copy of another copy without any mission/vision. The Discord channel looks pretty active and helpful too.

The masternode itself is running smoothly (low resource usage - low memory and cpu load, looks like very recent dash/btc fork) and has a good annual return (ROI).

Also if you cannot afford to buy a whole masternode or dont have the skills/time you can just use staking and get staking rewards instead.

The only issue I had was that the wallet was not syncing (I added the nodes as stated in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27119769 to my wallet,after that it synced.) initially.

Keep up the great work!
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

Activity: 123
Activity: 91
The total supply has increased by 3 Million Coins. The Admin @knowCrypto banned me after I wanted to tell it to the community in discord with screenshots. He probably  want to scam a few houndred thousand dollar from the project. Stay safe

At first, I thanked you for pointing out the issue. You were the one who pointed it out to me and the community. I clearly told you that devs are working on it. Three of the devs are checking it. I have banned you when you started creating unncessary FUDs and panic among people in #general channel. If you want to come to discord, you are welcome.

Thanks again for being a rational crypto investor.
You are welcome...
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The total supply has increased by 3 Million Coins. The Admin @knowCrypto banned me after I wanted to tell it to the community in discord with screenshots. He probably  want to scam a few houndred thousand dollar from the project. Stay safe

It looks shady everyday some more. I never understood why they swapped Piex to Send at 4:1 rate, Piex supply wasn't even 100M and some guys paid 1000 sat per Pie. They need a 4000 sat send just to break even
Activity: 285
Merit: 102

Hopefully the dev team can clarify this. And I'm looking forward to see the whitepaper before deciding about hosting masternode Smiley
Activity: 34
Just started my first masternode ever  Cheesy

Hope I have done everthing correctly. Can I check if it is working beside from the Masternode Wallet where it says 'Status: Enabled'? Curious what will happen.
I had the same problem. Just add the nodes from Cryptopia into send.conf and restart the wallet:

addnode=45.55.72.254:50050
addnode=45.77.141.157:50050
addnode=79.98.27.161:50050
addnode=142.44.166.244:50050
addnode=80.211.202.243:50050
addnode=208.167.249.214:50050
addnode=45.63.41.122:50050
addnode=145.239.30.67:50050
addnode=158.69.211.236:50050
addnode=76.169.236.235:50050
addnode=94.130.108.131:50050
addnode=138.68.202.232:50050
addnode=144.217.247.38:50050
addnode=45.76.86.90:50050
addnode=104.200.25.105:50050
addnode=147.135.208.94:50050

This works for me.
Activity: 48
hi my wallet dont start to sync what can i do?

i add the nodes but nothing works?

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Sorry,  there is not a fork..  People was misunderstanding. SHARE is other token create by other team and SHARE is a split project from SEND

Thanks for the update. Will they use the same code base or will it really be a completely separate project?

Share is a social sending platform, send will be listed there as one of many coins. So the question is, send will be a coin with an unique use/purpose? Not anymore apparently
Activity: 109
I just try to find out a bit about the project. Does it make sense to spend some time and/or money on it? Has someone a few information about the team? I can not find so much on the website.
I suggest you to join the SEND discord channel.

There are the most of the SEND community members including the devs and the admins/mods who can help you with your questions.
I just try to find out a bit about the project. Does it make sense to spend some time and/or money on it? Has someone a few information about the team? I can not find so much on the website.
Activity: 210
Sorry,  there is not a fork..  People was misunderstanding. SHARE is other token create by other team and SHARE is a split project from SEND

Thanks for the update. Will they use the same code base or will it really be a completely separate project?

As of now, the SHARE team revealed no information about the SHARE platform nor the coin/token itself.

So we have to wait until they create a whitepaper or give more detailed info about the SHARE project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Pages:
Jump to: