Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 32. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hey send team, do you need android wallet for the coin??
Activity: 24
i will follow this project
Activity: 58
I bought at 400..

Nice entry, or could dip to 300 ?  Huh

seems to have support.
Activity: 13
lots of people saying this project is ok but it has launch less than 1 month and almost all devs left everyone is anxious
someone can give me technicals details of your 'social sending' features because since the beggining no technicals aspect only blabla
and why would someone use social send if reddcoin already exist with a more secure PoS system and with more development (+3years)

the only thing that keep people in social send is masternode

I see, so you made this account two days ago only to rant about SEND and make false accusations ("SEND coin team scammed twice and they are going to scam another time")??

And what is "a more secure PoS system"?

ok man then give technical details, whitepaper or only say me how and who will implement technologies that the project is claming

stop arguing nonsense give me answers

EDIT : and why my account is only 2 day ago ? 1)because I don't like bitcointalk 2) and your discord channel don't allow account with unconfirmed email and I can't confirm it because it only allow hotmail gmail etc my only email is from a little european mail service and 3) I'm interested in this project but I stay realist
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Annoucement in Discord from Mod SARGENT:

"
Social Send is a community not just a coin. The devs and moderators here still are following the original road map that was planned from day one. Nothing has changed here.

Please note that SHARE is a complete different project. Due to indifference in the team we have decided that it is best to fork from each other.

It is very upsetting to the current team that it has resulted to this however we wish SHARE all the best for the future.

We hope that SHARE team will still keep their promose and list SEND as agreed. We will work close together but as two separate entities.

We have been working hard in the background sorting these issues and making sure things will be produced on time.

Over the next couple of days we will be finalising a contract between the both of us to make sure best communities get the best of each other.

Thanks for understanding and supporting SEND. We will still be successful and still promise many big things.

Keep being awesome and thanks for loving SEND
"

Sorry but they keep lying "The devs and moderators here still are following the original road map that was planned from day one". The original plan was the social sending platform, a cool an unique project. Now the platform will be SHARE and SEND will just a be a coin on the platform. I really hope that people on that discord server open their eyes ASAP

I invested in PIE a few weeks before the PIE -> PIEX swap started and then PIEX was swapped to SEND.

I can't remeber of any promise of them to make a platform which is hosting multple coins on it, doing this social media thing.

They promised a way to send SEND over social media platforms (facebook, twitter), which will be integrated as stated in the roadmap.

lol thats funny

the SEND coin team scammed twice and they are going to scam another time because they are creating another project

can someone say me how much dev are on this project ? ZERO !!! because they left for a new project lol

SEND coin team scammed whom? They were scammed by C-Cex.

Thats not true, they have a new blockchain dev. And there's still knowCrypto as dev.
Maybe more devs, idk.

NOT many coins, just SEND with its own platform, I didn't wrote multiple coins, that will be the case of SHARE with multiple coins along with SEND. But if you wanna blindly shill ok go on but don't write things I didn't write
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
lots of people saying this project is ok but it has launch less than 1 month and almost all devs left everyone is anxious
someone can give me technicals details of your 'social sending' features because since the beggining no technicals aspect only blabla
and why would someone use social send if reddcoin already exist with a more secure PoS system and with more development (+3years)

SEND coin team scammed twice and they are going to scam another time

I see, so you made this account two days ago only to rant about SEND and make false accusations?

And what is "a more secure PoS system"?

"
Social Send is a community not just a coin. The devs and moderators here still are following the original road map that was planned from day one. Nothing has changed here.

Please note that SHARE is a complete different project. Due to indifference in the team we have decided that it is best to fork from each other.

It is very upsetting to the current team that it has resulted to this however we wish SHARE all the best for the future.

We hope that SHARE team will still keep their promose and list SEND as agreed. We will work close together but as two separate entities.

We have been working hard in the background sorting these issues and making sure things will be produced on time.

Over the next couple of days we will be finalising a contract between the both of us to make sure best communities get the best of each other.

Thanks for understanding and supporting SEND. We will still be successful and still promise many big things.

"

Sorry but they keep lying "The devs and moderators here still are following the original road map that was planned from day one". The original plan was the social sending platform, a cool an unique project. Now the platform will be SHARE and SEND will just a be a coin on the platform. I really hope that people on that discord server open their eyes ASAP

I invested in PIE a few weeks before the PIE -> PIEX swap started and then PIEX was swapped to SEND.

I can't remeber of any promise of them to make a platform which is hosting multple coins on it, doing this social media thing.

They promised a way to send SEND over social media platforms (facebook, twitter), which will be integrated as stated in the roadmap.

lol thats funny

the SEND coin team scammed twice and they are going to scam another time because they are creating another project

can someone say me how much dev are on this project ? ZERO !!! because they left for a new project lol

SEND coin team scammed whom? They were scammed by C-Cex.

Thats not true, they have a new blockchain dev. And there's still knowCrypto as dev.
Maybe more devs, idk.
lol thats funny

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

"

"

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Where can I find more information on SHARE and its project? 

Hopefully nowhere, they have to fail hard, so hard that they will spend every penny raised with pie / piex / send in marketing with 0 contributions
Activity: 31
Where can I find more information on SHARE and its project? 
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
JungleOnion you should join DeepOnion Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Read my post in previuos page Smiley. Do you know what can we do? Spread the truth about them when that ICO will come (SHARE or if they change name, don't worry we're gonna catch them anyway)

Dude even the SEND leftover team is willing to settle an agreement with SHARE. They're just like "oh well we got screwed, so all is left to do is to agree with their terms".

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Great team, great devs, great community.

I swapped my PIE to PIEX and then to SEND without any problems.

Good and helpful community, very active discord channel with a lot of friendly and helpful people.

I can absolutely recommend this coin, one out of a few really good projects out here.

This coin has till now no exchange, but already 520 masternodes running. Keep in mind, this coin is only a week old.

Me too I think this is a solid community ever since pie, the team is supportive and open but most importantly they get shit done which is a really good thing considering all these other coins with mediocre developers. There has been struggles like what happened with c-cex forcing the team to fork to SEND but the team managed it along with the community and that shows both the community and the team are committed to the success of the coin. I think overall it was a good thing that the hardfork, from piex to send, happened. SEND can have a bigger and stronger influence than the name piex.

I haven't dumped any pie coin I had, only swapped through piex and now to SEND, because I truly believe this coin has a future unlike most new coins.

Holy fuck I wish I would've known better earlier.

this is the summary in my understanding:

The team just fucked everyone up by leaving to run a bullshit ICO to just scam more and more people, on top of already the scammed SEND community.

The community is double fucked because we got a 4:1 ratio which was so sick and wrong considering they probably were already thinking about exiting even way before they agreed the 4:1 ratio. These people really didn't care about all the support the community was giving, they just wanted to build a community to scam it. I've been since PIE and more and more people were joining through all this swapping because they believe in the concept for the project we all thought we were being part of. Lots of people donated to the team aside from their investment in the coin, and these people leave with our money and humilliate the community by giving us what? a 35% disccount if we invest send in their ICO? holy SHIT!!!

so what's left of SEND other than the community (no devs, no code, no core idea), and a masternode coin? NOTHING so FUD is pretty easy to digest in this dump which would be sicker if it's just another one of their strategies to not only gain more control of SEND but to now manipulate an ICO...

Seriously people, does anyone even care that this fucking thieves are running an ICO to just pull off their scam strategies again and again? I even see some people saying it's a good idea to invest in the ICO haha holyyyyy fuck how inhuman this fucking strategies can get? I'm sick of this, this has happened so many times with multiple coins because it's the same strategy, nothing changes but the name of the coin you are being trapped in.

Community coins are made to fuck the community up. If it doesn't have a usecase, utility or serves any purpose: it's a fucking trap. This is the exact replica of Synero and Rchain. Exactly the same shit.

Read my post in previuos page Smiley. Do you know what can we do? Spread the truth about them when that ICO will come (SHARE or if they change name, don't worry we're gonna catch them anyway)
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Great team, great devs, great community.

I swapped my PIE to PIEX and then to SEND without any problems.

Good and helpful community, very active discord channel with a lot of friendly and helpful people.

I can absolutely recommend this coin, one out of a few really good projects out here.

This coin has till now no exchange, but already 520 masternodes running. Keep in mind, this coin is only a week old.

Me too I think this is a solid community ever since pie, the team is supportive and open but most importantly they get shit done which is a really good thing considering all these other coins with mediocre developers. There has been struggles like what happened with c-cex forcing the team to fork to SEND but the team managed it along with the community and that shows both the community and the team are committed to the success of the coin. I think overall it was a good thing that the hardfork, from piex to send, happened. SEND can have a bigger and stronger influence than the name piex.

I haven't dumped any pie coin I had, only swapped through piex and now to SEND, because I truly believe this coin has a future unlike most new coins.

Holy fuck I wish I would've known better earlier.

this is the summary in my understanding:

The team just fucked everyone up by leaving to run a bullshit ICO to just scam more and more people, on top of already the scammed SEND community.

The community is double fucked because we got a 4:1 ratio which was so sick and wrong considering they probably were already thinking about exiting even way before they agreed the 4:1 ratio. These people really didn't care about all the support the community was giving, they just wanted to build a community to scam it. I've been since PIE and more and more people were joining through all this swapping because they believe in the concept for the project we all thought we were being part of. Lots of people donated to the team aside from their investment in the coin, and these people leave with our money and humilliate the community by giving us what? a 35% disccount if we invest send in their ICO? holy SHIT!!!

so what's left of SEND other than the community (no devs, no code, no core idea), and a masternode coin? NOTHING so FUD is pretty easy to digest in this dump which would be sicker if it's just another one of their strategies to not only gain more control of SEND but to now manipulate an ICO...

Seriously people, does anyone even care that this fucking thieves are running an ICO to just pull off their scam strategies again and again? I even see some people saying it's a good idea to invest in the ICO haha holyyyyy fuck how inhuman this fucking strategies can get? I'm sick of this, this has happened so many times with multiple coins because it's the same strategy, nothing changes but the name of the coin you are being trapped in.

Community coins are made to fuck the community up. If it doesn't have a usecase, utility or serves any purpose: it's a fucking trap. This is the exact replica of Synero and Rchain. Exactly the same shit.
Activity: 44
The best alt currencies are clam shells, they are all original.
300 bucks to run a masternode that too much for a project that is only a fork and don't bring nothing new

It's perhaps not a scam but don't look like something to invest in

Maybe you don't know the fact that all altcoins are a fork of bitcoin. So should nobody invest in altcoins anymore?

The Social Send network has 675 masternodes currently running. Its a active and healthy coin.

Nobody forces you to invest here, there are other MN coins for a lower price out there. No offense, just sayin.
300 bucks to run a masternode that too much for a project that is only a fork and don't bring nothing new

It's perhaps not a scam but don't look like something to invest in
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I am not interested in a Master Node coin, but I would like to know how Social Send plans to do what it claims (send money to anybody via any social network). To do so you could send around a private key and then enter this key to an online wallet where the other party can get the coins from. You can do this with any coin. What is special about Social Send? Where can I read a bit about techinal details? If you cannot provide this I have the feeling this is a scam project.
Pages:
Jump to: