Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 41. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Social Send is now listed on CoinCodex!

Didn't know that site.
As famous as CMC ?

Maybe it would drive the price up Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
how many coins for masternode?
Activity: 91
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

We need to solve the issue with Circulation Support. We need to send some documents for this.

The numbers need to be correct.  They aren't for a PoS coin.  There is a circ supply that needs to be shown, as well as the marketcap.

Ugh, CMC really blows it sometimes.  They will get it right, it will just take a bit.  I suggest to any one here, send them a support ticket.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform

Let them know that the numbers are incorrect.

Activity: 4
Been with this project for 3 or so months now, very active devs and team and community is great. I have no doubt it will add lots of value to the crypto space with the social sending feature. $50M+ market cap at least in some time.
Activity: 91
Live Stream - Air Drops - Free Coins

One of our community members is doing a live stream about Social Send.
Tune in and we might be doing some giveaways/airdrops. 😉
https://youtu.be/n_75Q4ikFeY
Activity: 44
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Please can someone post fresh discord link, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I fully support this coin

Solid community,
Great dev team.

People spreading FUD without reading. Always a few shit disturbers in every thread
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
You only lose if you sell at a loss.

I am not worried about the initial price of SEND.  Why?  Because the team has delivered every time.  Give them a bit to market.  If you own some SEND, help market the coin.

I'm content just letting all my nodes build up rewards until roadmap milestones are hit.  And I think that they will be.  

I participated in the presale to help get this coin on Cryptopia.  Yes, it dumped.   But whatever.  People always sell.  I'm glad I was able to help the team get funds . . now that SEND is there, the team can now work on development.  I heard people in the Discord already talking about other exchanges.  That is not needed.  It will only spread out the number of SEND and split up liquidity.  Cryptopia is fine.

Just give the guys some time to develop the features.  Buy some now really cheap.  You remember the PIE or PIEX all-time-high?  Now SEND, with the number of coins reduced, should have no problem matching that price in satoshi value.
Activity: 210
The price falls so much.. I, again, lost a lot of money Sad

Why did you lose money? Patience is critical, SEND is only about a day on cryptopia.

Just hold your coins and keep it staking.
The price falls so much.. I, again, lost a lot of money Sad

Like a fool, I bought at 12K ..  Sad Sad
SEND never touched 12k, 4950 sat is yesterday's high. I guess you want to say 1200 sat.

Yes, of course, I meant 1200 sat
Sorry
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Like a fool, I bought at 12K ..  Sad Sad
SEND never touched 12k, 4950 sat is yesterday's high. I guess you want to say 1200 sat.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hold and stake till the social send feature is launched.
Pages:
Jump to: