Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 45. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
POS looks good. which exchange this coin is available now ?

We paid the fees to cryptopia today, just waiting on them now.

Proof? Screenshot? TX ID?

Proof will be when we are live on cryptopia.
How to get coins?
It's not possible until our cryptopia listing goes live which should be any day now.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
http://scientificcoin.com/
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
no mining pools so far Sad
Activity: 14

The wallet is open source and you can view the code on GitHub.

True, but for someone that isn't very experienced with code. I won't touch this.

This thread is filled with newbs talking about this new project, saying the wallet is ok. Not a great sign..

Some people barely use this site. Show me a wallet that passes all those tests and I can show you ten more that are well known that only pass 64/66 or 65/66. Youre definitely not familiar with virustotal either, or wallets in general. But its really on you to do your research. Theres over 500 masternodes up currently.

We paid the fees to cryptopia today, just waiting on them now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The wallet is open source and you can view the code on GitHub.
Activity: 140
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
looks ok, few issues that prevent me personally from getitng involved tho
- You literally stole Bitsend's not only name damn near, but their ANN design, cmon man, have you no dignity? haha thats just lazy
- Quark is an ASIC algo owned by a select few. Regular miners will point 25 10 series cards at this to bring in what a 300$ ASIC will Sad
mining this with GPU just attempts to fight the ASIC owners (a battle GPUs cannot win with quark algo), same as buying it in market imo, as ASIC owners will mine this for WAY less overhead then everyone else

Nothing for me here with this piggyback garbage

This is a proof of stake coin. The mining portion was only to gather enough coins to do a swap which is almost 80% complete.
Activity: 7
Happy to be a part of great community.Go $SEND Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
looks ok, few issues that prevent me personally from getitng involved tho
- You literally stole Bitsend's not only name damn near, but their ANN design, cmon man, have you no dignity? haha thats just lazy
- Quark is an ASIC algo owned by a select few. Regular miners will point 25 10 series cards at this to bring in what a 300$ ASIC will Sad
mining this with GPU just attempts to fight the ASIC owners (a battle GPUs cannot win with quark algo), same as buying it in market imo, as ASIC owners will mine this for WAY less overhead then everyone else

Nothing for me here with this piggyback garbage
Activity: 40
The team is great. The community is extremely close. The coin features are fantiastic. Don’t overlook the “FACEBOOK INTEGRATION COMPLETED” part. Or the next social media integration this team is about to rollout...oh yeah..and PayPal. This coin has been under the radar but that doesn’t mean it’s not about to climb the ranks. I have seen the tech. They have achieved in a few months what RDD has been working on for YEARS. The integration into Social Media will be so seemless no one will even know they are on the blockchain. These guys are brilliant and I can’t wait everyone outside the original community to s recognize the value and use cases for SEND.

Lastly, this is for everyone just seeing SEND for the first time. We will be getting on Major exchanges soon. They initial listing price will be super reasonable. You will basically be buying at what the original community paid for the coin. Educate yourself. Join our community. Buy the coin when it hits the exchanges. Watch it mature into something great. It’s as easy as that.
Activity: 20
My swap went well and my masternode is running with extra coins staking. I can't wait for the PayPal functionality too!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Max Coin Supply (PoS)   150 000 000
Premine/Initial Supply   30 000 000
POW                                 1000*150 = 150 000?
Are you serious?

Just a way to hide a huge premine with low coin rewards, thank you but no thank you for me on this.

Premine is for a manual swap to a new chain.  The team has been transparent since the beginning.  Read the ANN and not just scroll through to look at numbers.  I was swapped by the team and so were hundreds of other Discord users and bitcointalk members,

The old PIEX ANN can be found here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpos-piex-coin-masternodes-social-sending-community-staking-pie-2278055
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
Are you serious?

Just a way to hide a huge premine with low coin rewards, thank you but no thank you for me on this.

We are swapping from another coin.
The premine is to swap the community.
Are you serious?

We swapped an entire chain to this one, so yeah, we are serious.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Stars can't shine without darkness.
Are you serious?

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Are you serious?
Pages:
Jump to: