Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 42. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
MN running smoothly for a few days now, rewards coming in approximately 3 times a day Smiley

When will SEND be listed on CMC?
Dev applied already for CoinMarketCap listing, depends now on them. Could take some days.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
MN running smoothly for a few days now, rewards coming in approximately 3 times a day Smiley

When will SEND be listed on CMC?
Activity: 839
Like a fool, I bought at 12K ..  Sad Sad
Activity: 364
those who sold coins for 2k, to restart on 500sat a huge respect. I did not get to this (
Do you guys have an exact date of when Social Send will be listed on CoinMarketCap? Thanks

That I read, the listing has been asked
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do you guys have an exact date of when Social Send will be listed on CoinMarketCap? Thanks
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
thank to all supporters..
see you at moon..
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The best place to keep an eye on things is in our discord: https://discord.gg/ZJkc37W
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
have to keep a eye on this one  Grin

There's lots more to come to Social Send
Keep an eye out!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
have to keep a eye on this one  Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I, too, have been on board since the beginning and am very impressed with Ratstang and the community. Devs are helpful and transparent on discord and all swaps have went smoothly here. Got a couple masternodes up and running and everything is stable. Looking good team! One of the most dedicated dev teams Ive met yet in crypto. Nice work guys, keep it up!
Activity: 546
My swap went well and my masternode is running with extra coins staking. I can't wait for the PayPal functionality too!

How many masternodes are running now ? Whats the ROI ?

Currently, there are a little over 500 MN's running.  Many of these are from swapped PIEX holders to the new chain. Some were buyers in the pre-sale, those funds were used to secure listing on Cryptopia.  Here is the Discord link: https://discord.gg/xJthHER/

The team is very active and the community quite large.

This is a link to the rewards produced: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTB2dKDCc8rsotlbDGe7wKL3JLqZR9nWkqWJgmyGp_PJv7lUxMqWr9luJIbL1TSCzxqIKlkxpVsLt1C/pubhtml

We are on block 21239 right now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
My swap went well and my masternode is running with extra coins staking. I can't wait for the PayPal functionality too!

How many masternodes are running now ? Whats the ROI ?
In general, the coinmarketcap listing highly boost the price, many people will know the project.

Do you think the price could jump to 0.3$ the next days ?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
if this coin listed in coinmarketcap will be good,,
also a marketing campaign is needed to spread the word about this coin,
Activity: 210
hi, how many coin needed for one masternodes ?
look like this is an interesting coin
You need 6250 SEND coins for one master node. If you need help or instructions how to set up a SocialSend master node, you can visit the SEND discord channel.
Activity: 546

hi! A Social Send Masternode requires collateral of 6,250 SEND coins.

Here is a setup guide: https://masternodeguides.com/setup-socialsend-masternode-send-masternodes/

The chain runs very smoothly.  And rewards will gradually increase to MN's over time.  There are specific block numbers, but I forget what they are.  Maybe someone on the team can answer that.
Activity: 1036
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Pages:
Jump to: