Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 27. (Read 40009 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ok thanks. Please keep us updated when the listing for major exchange is approved
Activity: 196
@DEVS You stated that SCL would be purchased using BTC for the Buyback Program. What will happen if only EtherDelta listed SCL on the first Day? Will you Buyback using ETH?

We will not be hosting the buy-back on a small exchange. We'll only be hosting it on a large exchange once listed there.

We're in talks with a major exchange, and we're offering an enlarged listing fee to speed up the process. Although it's up to the exchange on how they want to go about doing this.

So it is not guaranteed that the buyback will happen @ 1st day after finalization of ICO as stated previously?

We have never stated that the buy-back program will be on the first day after the finalization of the ICO. We have always stated that it will happen within the first 24 hours of being listed on a major exchange.
@DEVS You stated that SCL would be purchased using BTC for the Buyback Program. What will happen if only EtherDelta listed SCL on the first Day? Will you Buyback using ETH?

We will not be hosting the buy-back on a small exchange. We'll only be hosting it on a large exchange once listed there.

We're in talks with a major exchange, and we're offering an enlarged listing fee to speed up the process. Although it's up to the exchange on how they want to go about doing this.

So it is not guaranteed that the buyback will happen @ 1st day after finalization of ICO as stated previously?

Activity: 854
Merit: 522
 SCL's newest blog post talks about exchange listings and SCL's brand new office space
https://t.co/G6t0xUqSMc They've been featured in Crypto Coins News 👍 https://t.co/7CoBTyx8kc
That is the other good news related this projects, it will be more better every days
I will share if there are new updating from the developers and comunity of social.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I am thinking about investing (as there are many features I like), but while commenting on a different thread I had some questions so I figured I should post them here and hope someone from the team can answer.

How many people do you think will be willing to join a social network that uses / requires cryptocurrency? Not everyone needs to purchase ad space, or is interested in donating to crowdfunding campaigns. What other use will there be for SCLs outside of Nexus?

With under 4 days left until ICO closes, less than 16 million SCLs have been sold. With such a small amount of SCLs in circulation and if Nexus becomes a hit, the demand for SCLs would be huge and would help the SCLs price go up (if people actually want to use the payment features offered instead of shopping online in places that support Fiat currency) ... but if it isn't will it become a useless cryptocurrency?
What are the chances of it making it big on the exchange? Could having such a little supply make it more interesting, more exclusive ... or would it be another reason for users to be discouraged from joining Nexus?

As per your other examples, SCL can be spent as fiat with the instant access debit card, or used to purchase goods and services from other members of the platform in the marketplace.

Keep in mind that SCL can be divisible to up to 8 decimal places. This allows room for huge price growth if only 16million SCL is in circulation. BTC has a little more than 16million in circulation for example, with a capped supply of 21million. We've hit more than 16million SCL sold, with still more than 3.5 days remaining in the ICO.

thanks for the reply! will go over the WP once and make a decision ... less than 2 days left.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

Nearly 22k ETH raised by Social is pretty good value but I had expected more from it seeing their web app got so many good reviews. I dont know what is the soft cap, had invested a little and hopefully, we will see the final version soon.

Our minimum was set to 250,000 SCL. We've sold more than 16million SCL now. So far above our set minimum which is a great sign  Smiley
Congrats for this campaign, hoping for more price increase in the market and we able to get much higher profit. Also hoping that your signature campaign would continue to operate to help us to increase our income. Thanks and congratulation again in your good project
ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

Nearly 22k ETH raised by Social is pretty good value but I had expected more from it seeing their web app got so many good reviews. I dont know what is the soft cap, had invested a little and hopefully, we will see the final version soon.

It is actually good for the Investors if the Total circulating supply is Low. I invested with the expectation of 50M SCL total circulating supply. I couldn't be happier with just 16M SCL.

Low circulating supply = High Price for SCL when it hit the exchanges
Billions of Circulating supply = Low Price @ Exchanges and Investors gain nothing
ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

Our minimum was set to 250,000 SCL. We've sold more than 16million SCL now. So far above our set minimum which is a great sign  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
At the beginning there was always someone going into ICOS, and we wanted them to have these COINS that gave us a chance to buy something cheaper than the fair price of the project.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I'm pretty new with cryptos' world... (a few months) but I'd like to say "well done" and "good luck" to the Nexus/Social team, for the professional and serious management of the ICO, also for communication aspect, that in my opinion is very important, even for investors confidence.

So I think I'm going to hold my SCL coins (although I have not so much in quantity) for a long time.

All the best!

Giova, Italy
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
Read our community-governed ICO review with ratings - https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/nexus-social/
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
The Nexus Social ICO recently featured in Forbes Magazine is now in its third week of fund-raising and has so far raised over 19,400 Ethereum from almost 4000 unique contributors.

This represents over $7,000,000 raised for the project and 30% of the total hard cap so far with under two weeks remaining before the termination of the ICO period. 65% of all funds raised in this ICO will be spent on developing the product and expanding the team behind Nexus Social.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/nexus-social-ico-raises-7000000-third-week/
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
briliant project, you will be happy for campaign this project. good luck
stay calm, there will always be people coming in to ICOS to dump right at the start, we hope they have these coins to give us opportunities to buy cheaper than the fair price of the project.

Dumping and immediate price drops should be quite hard with SCL. Mainly because a buy-back program will kick in. So 5% of all SCL be purchased back during the first 24 hours of listing.

Question guys.
I have some SCL - saw it was on etherdelta - so just as a curiosity i sent a few over to sell.

Not only can I not transfer SCL to etherdelta - I can't even transfer it to another MEW account of mine?

"Bad instructions" error showing on etherscan.

Thoughts?/Advisement?

To be clear - not that it should matter, but I'm not a "dumper"  - have more than a couple thousand - was just checking it out.

SCL is currently locked for transfer until the finalization of the ICO on the 15th of September.
Pages:
Jump to: