Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 25. (Read 40009 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
Hold your breath and don't panic SCL will prove to be a good choice in the long term
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It is the only way.

EtherDelta is one of the worst exchange. It is confusing and 1 investor even sold his 300 SCL for 0.078 ETH

He got confused and lost his money

Which is also why you can do a good piece of business there, if you're the first one to capitalize on one of those mistakes.

Btw, what's your source concerning this announcement?

I asked them last Sep 16. We already know that they are in talk with a Major exchange (dont know if it is bittrex poloniex or any big exchanges) but it might take months to be approved or might not even be approved so I asked them about the Minor Exchanges like cryptopia, Mercatox Yobit Liqui Etc

Hello Renel,

In approximately 2 days time we will post a new article on our blog regarding smaller exchanges for listing in the meantime.
Follow us on Medium: https://medium.com/@nexus.social
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
I just looked up SCL on etherdelta. It was exchanging for about 0.0013 ether based on what I could figure out from the confusing exchange. The site seems to depend heavily on java scripts and doesn't layout well in some devices.
Activity: 91
www.bitreal.eu
It is the only way.

EtherDelta is one of the worst exchange. It is confusing and 1 investor even sold his 300 SCL for 0.078 ETH

Which is also why you can do a good piece of business there, if you're the first one to capitalize on one of those mistakes.

Btw, what's your source concerning this announcement?
It is the only way.

Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Yea! Multiple exchange listing will popularize SCL. More exposure would areate more demand to push up price. Don't know if it works that way 'cos I am new to crpto.
There will be an announcement in 2 or 3 days

Hoping for new exchanges for SCL
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
VOLUME still very low. Someone just sold 300 SCL for 0.00026 eth. He must be crying now

0.000260000   300.000   0.078

It's too early to make the price worse. Yes it looks bad for the entry price but it needs time.
the main problem right now are the exchanges. Ethdelta is the only exchange for scl
Activity: 294
VOLUME still very low. Someone just sold 300 SCL for 0.00026 eth. He must be crying now

sold where? is the social token already on the exchange site?
ICO just got ended days ago. I'm late so want to buy some on exchange earlier
ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

Nearly 22k ETH raised by Social is pretty good value but I had expected more from it seeing their web app got so many good reviews. I dont know what is the soft cap, had invested a little and hopefully, we will see the final version soon.

Our minimum was set to 250,000 SCL. We've sold more than 16million SCL now. So far above our set minimum which is a great sign  Smiley

On your website it says that 47.500.000 SCL will be available to purchase during the ICO and that the team will hold no tokens themselves. However, only about 16.700.000 was sold. Has it been determined what will happen to the unsold tokens. Will they be burned?

there nothing to be burned since they are not created anyway. scl coins are minted only if someone purchase therefore the total circulating supply of scl is 16M
www.bitreal.eu
ICO is almost over

days

hours

minutes

Nearly 22k ETH raised by Social is pretty good value but I had expected more from it seeing their web app got so many good reviews. I dont know what is the soft cap, had invested a little and hopefully, we will see the final version soon.

Our minimum was set to 250,000 SCL. We've sold more than 16million SCL now. So far above our set minimum which is a great sign  Smiley

On your website it says that 47.500.000 SCL will be available to purchase during the ICO and that the team will hold no tokens themselves. However, only about 16.700.000 was sold. Has it been determined what will happen to the unsold tokens. Will they be burned?
www.bitreal.eu

Yeah, I was just too late to pick it up myself. The buyer must be grinning now.

www.bitreal.eu
Why am I getting this sometimes?

{
  "message": "Request forbidden by administrative rules",
  "__type": "CloudSearchException"
}

We've had a couple of other users state that they are receiving that some error sometimes. We're looking into it, although we are unable to reproduce the error.

Greater chance to appear if we just type Nexus.social instead of the full URL https://nexus.social/

Win 10
Google DNS / OPen DNS (Both would give the error)
Philippines

@DEVS i know that there is a talk for a Major Exchange and it could take months to be listed. How about the MINOR exchanges like cryptopia, Mercatox, Yobit and others? EtherDelta is not enough. There is literally no VOLUME

Volume is starting to pick up now on etherdelta as sell prices have reached the ico price.
Why am I getting this sometimes?

{
  "message": "Request forbidden by administrative rules",
  "__type": "CloudSearchException"
}

We've had a couple of other users state that they are receiving that some error sometimes. We're looking into it, although we are unable to reproduce the error.

Greater chance to appear if we just type Nexus.social instead of the full URL https://nexus.social/

Win 10
Google DNS / OPen DNS (Both would give the error)
Philippines

@DEVS i know that there is a talk for a Major Exchange and it could take months to be listed. How about the MINOR exchanges like cryptopia, Mercatox, Yobit and others? EtherDelta is not enough. There is literally no VOLUME
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Highly endorsed site for Etrading .Completly satisfied by your support.
All HYPE with no solid foundation for the Project = FAIL

Just like SIGT

SCL is solid as a rock
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
For an ICO that attracts a lot of funds this thread surely doesn't have any activity. It's very quite. How so?

Signatum got a lot of activity with 7500+ comments but look where it is now headed --- It is suffering Slow and painful Death with many coin holders still in Denial

SCL got lesser activity but the project is solid

I see, yes you're definitely right that Bitcointalk activity isn't everything and most certainly not the most crucial factor.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
For an ICO that attracts a lot of funds this thread surely doesn't have any activity. It's very quite. How so?
maybe they have other communication channels like their website, telegram things of that nature, the price is really going to be high,
i saw a lot of google adds, maybe they contributed alot.
Pages:
Jump to: