Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 32. (Read 40009 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bittrex is slow to approve

Please try EtherDelta Cryptopia Liqui and Mercatox.

They are fast

More exchange means higher value for the coin

We're already on EtherDelta. We'll be targeting a heap of large national exchanges in China, South Korea, Australia, Russia and much more too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

They are fast

Livecoin is pretty fast but their listing fee (3 BTC if I'm not mistaken) is a bit too expensive.
Activity: 280

They are fast

Will SCL be available to the Exchanges immediately after the ICO?

Not immediately, but shortly after the finalization of the ICO. Still waiting on approval. Exchanges are very slow these days due to the sheer amount of new tokens being launched. We'll have a team member on this full time though, so we'll literally be doing everything in our power to be listed as soon as we possibly can.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
More than 27% of SCL has been sold and the ICO still has 17 days remaining.
Only 1 hour left of the 30% bonus!
Today is last chance to get the 30% bonuses don't missed out it and
makes sure learn first before making investment.
only 20% bonus is available now but it's still worth buying!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
More than 27% of SCL has been sold and the ICO still has 17 days remaining.
Only 1 hour left of the 30% bonus!
Today is last chance to get the 30% bonuses don't missed out it and
makes sure learn first before making investment.
Will SCL be available to the Exchanges immediately after the ICO?
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
I contributed.. very nice project with a nice development.. i hope this is going to be huge

well you made a good decision, or as should i say we made a good and right decision simply because this project will surely succeed and as i can see now on the result of ongoing ICO, it will succeed and gives us a higher profit.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
I contributed.. very nice project with a nice development.. i hope this is going to be huge
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
Contributed in the ICO, hopefully the development of the platform will go a lot faster now that millions have been raised. Expecting good things
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
What is the minimum purchase?
Did you read social's whitepaper? All informations what you needed are in there. A minimum purchase for social (nexus) token is 0.04 ETH (this is same when pre-ICO and during main ICO)
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What is the minimum purchase?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
As my friends above said, very happy to see the project going very well, now we are more than 7 Million in investment, a pleasure to be in this project with you ...
Good news for Investors who invested earlier.

The expected Hard cap is 20-30M SCL.

Is the nexus site working. Just wondering I tried and it said it did not exist. Then I finally got to the sign up page and it just kept cancelling when I tried to sign up.

Can you elaborate on that a little further please?

Do you mean to say that when you visit the web app (https://nexus.social/) it gives an error? We haven't received any support requests stating that the site has been erroring out for them.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
It is good to see that project has already raised more than $6 000 000 in investments and close to $7 000 000. It's a pleasure to be part of this project, wishing all the best of luck in the near future.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Is the nexus site working. Just wondering I tried and it said it did not exist. Then I finally got to the sign up page and it just kept cancelling when I tried to sign up.
6.4M USD / 17.3K Ether for SCL

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
I want to congratulate the developers of Nexus and Social Tokens for their courage in implementing something which was being much talked about lately but not been implemented by anyone. I am sure the whole concept of Social Network over the blockchain will blow up the project soon and Nexus will be the most used social media in the near future.
Just don't congratulate, be a part of the gala happening. I see you are already earning some bounty in bitcoins. Reinvest them in the ICO if you don't want to repent later dude.

I am personally doing this. Earning from various bounties and then using those for investing into ICOs. This helps me to invest beyond my limits too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I hope it takes more investment . I was only able to invest 10 ETH .

Nothing to be sad of. Very soon you will be proud that you are part of the biggest happening in the world of blockchain. You will not regret like others atleast who has funds but missed the boat.

You are right sometimes a little investment pays off really big.
Pages:
Jump to: