Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 36. (Read 40009 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
so this project dont have any bounties campaign. sir Cheesy see ur guy doing very well
there seems to be a signature bounty campaign but personally I'm against any bounties as it is a real pain after the ICO is finished and bounties are dumped on the market at low price

They've put campaigns on almost all sides of google, twitter in fact I'm almost bored to see it  Cheesy
This project is really set up big funds for promotion so it's no wonder until now they are collecting more than $ 4.5 million maybe also at the end ico collect $ 10-20 million.

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
The ICORating Agency rates the SOCIAL project at STABLE+

The ICORating Agency experts have audited and analyzed the project.

The rating review includes a report concerning industry growth and a description of the project's risks.
 http://icorating.com/project/179/Social/rating
Here is the full report on the project.
Activity: 196
so this project dont have any bounties campaign. sir Cheesy see ur guy doing very well
there seems to be a signature bounty campaign but personally I'm against any bounties as it is a real pain after the ICO is finished and bounties are dumped on the market at low price

Please refer to our white paper regarding this.
We have a solution around this that has been in place since day one.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
Very good to see that your project is going well, I see on the site the value passing from 4MI in investments, congratulations for the work!

Thank you for the support Smiley

Still more than 24 days remaining!
Activity: 280
Lucky invest @ 1st week with 40% Bonus Smiley

It is down to 30 by now (2nd week) and will go 20 (3rd week) and 10% (4th week)
Lucky me, who purchased a bit of these promising tokens during the 1st day of ICO  Wink

Do you mean the Pre-ICO?

What is your discount and is there a minimum like 100 ETH?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Lucky me, who purchased a bit of these promising tokens during the 1st day of ICO  Wink

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
13,663.37 ETH raised
$ 4,336,342.50 USD raised

in less than a week

This project is very promising and interesting, as i can see now the result are very impressive, i know more people will come to get this token and this project will succeed. the advertising team are really working hard for this project, good job.
13,663.37 ETH raised
$ 4,336,342.50 USD raised

in less than a week

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Very good to see that your project is going well, I see on the site the value passing from 4MI in investments, congratulations for the work!
@DEVS my GF also complained why is it harder to Post Youtube Links

Steps @ Nexus vs FB for posting YT Links. 4 Steps for Nexus vs 2

Nexus
1. We have to click NEW POST (there is no need for this @ FB)
2 Click the Link button
3 Paste the Link
4 POST

Facebook
1 Paste the Link
2 POST

I believe that people are lazy by nature. We dont want complicated things. FB used a very simplified approach and it is working.
2 Steps and we have YT links posted @ FB

We purposely did it this way so that filters can be applied to posts. That means if you post a "Video" post, other users can search for posts that are just videos.

We have plans to create dynamic like posts so that the platform can categorize the post depending on the content that is added. This means that if you're writing a basic text post, you can then add some questions to it to turn it into a "Poll" post, and then even attach multimedia to it such as a video or image.

This is planned for release early next year, as the coding behind it is quite full on.

PS. Post a YouTube video as a "Video" post, not a "Link" post  Wink

Can we have the 2 Steps Like FB to post YT links in the dynamic like posts?

I think filters can be applied after posting @ Status without the need for the users to label it as a Video. I dont know much about programming or website but i believe it can be done. Just post and forget and Let the platform apply the filters after posting

I noticed the longer process for Nexus but I didnt mind until my GF commented that it is harder to post YT links

Facebook is actually smart enough to automatically generate Preview after Posting Youtube links to the Status. I believe it can also be done with Nexus. 4 Steps for NExus vs 2 Steps for FB is a big deal and might be annoying for some users

Please make Nexus as Simple as it can be. Facebook has done that and it worked.

Yes I completely agree. We will be making this far smoother in the near future.

Nexus
2 Click the Link button
3 Paste the Link
4 POST

Facebook
1 Paste the Link
2 POST

I believe that people are lazy by nature. We dont want complicated things. FB used a very simplified approach and it is working.

We purposely did it this way so that filters can be applied to posts. That means if you post a "Video" post, other users can search for posts that are just videos.

We have plans to create dynamic like posts so that the platform can categorize the post depending on the content that is added. This means that if you're writing a basic text post, you can then add some questions to it to turn it into a "Poll" post, and then even attach multimedia to it such as a video or image.

This is planned for release early next year, as the coding behind it is quite full on.

PS. Post a YouTube video as a "Video" post, not a "Link" post  Wink

Can we have the 2 Steps Like FB to post YT links in the dynamic like posts?

I think filters can be applied after posting @ Status without the need for the users to label it as a Video. I dont know much about programming or website but i believe it can be done. Just post and forget and Let the platform apply the filters after posting

I noticed the longer process for Nexus but I didnt mind until my GF commented that it is harder to post YT links

Facebook is actually smart enough to automatically generate Preview after Posting Youtube links to the Status. I believe it can also be done with Nexus. 4 Steps for NExus vs 2 Steps for FB is a big deal and might be annoying for some users

Please make Nexus as Simple as it can be. Facebook has done that and it worked.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Near to 3 million $ raised already and I am sure it will reach at least 30-35 million by the end of ICO in my speculation. Already invested a little to get the bonus, wanted to be an early investor. Will invest more as I get some, I think it will be one of the successful ventures this season.

Seriously? Wow the ico is getting really successful! I don't think so, I think it will reach more than that at the end of the ICO. People are getting hyped up with this project, looking around crypto facebook pages and twitter more and more people are mentioning this project. This just proves that a lot of people are learning about this ico and that also means more investors will be coming.

Nexus
2 Click the Link button
3 Paste the Link
4 POST

Facebook
1 Paste the Link
2 POST

PS. Post a YouTube video as a "Video" post, not a "Link" post  Wink

Nexus
2 Click the Link button (there is no need for this @ FB)
3 Paste the Link
4 POST

Facebook
1 Paste the Link
2 POST

I believe that people by nature are lazy. We dont want complicated things. FB used a very simplified approach and it is working.
Nexus also protects your profile and data from being indexed by Google. This means your Nexus profile will never be displayed in search engine results.

@DEVS can we have the option to open our profile for search engine results?

Privacy is important but i believe it is better if users are given the chance to choose what they want to share

My Girlfriend told me that Nexus is like twitter with a brighter hue of blue

We can possibly look at at in the near future, thanks for the suggestion. Giving users the option is always the best approach.
Nexus also protects your profile and data from being indexed by Google. This means your Nexus profile will never be displayed in search engine results.

@DEVS can we have the option to open our profile for search engine results?

Privacy is important but i believe it is better if users are given the chance to choose what they want to share

My Girlfriend told me that Nexus is like twitter with a brighter hue of blue
Sadly i was not able to join the Signature campaign Sad

They are also advertising @Google ADS (Adsense) and Facebook which is a good sign for the Future of Nexus.Social
Pages:
Jump to: