Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sociall - a secure and private decentralised social network for all - page 37. (Read 40009 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Really like, because many of us spend a lot of time using social media, I'm pretty sure that people will use this tag as well, I can see the first week of the project, ico looks very good, more and more people will invest here.
That's true. Social medias are main attraction for younger generations at the same time cryptos also famous among same generation of people. So, investing here might be leading to big profits for sure.

Already this project is doing great with their largest signature participants base. Promotions are one big reason for any project's success now a days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Really like, because many of us spend a lot of time using social media, I'm pretty sure that people will use this tag as well, I can see the first week of the project, ico looks very good, more and more people will invest here.
Activity: 280
I got it wrong. The Chat is working just like FB. It will send the message after pressing ENTER

THe COMMENT section is the one that needs to be fixed.

Activity: 196
Facebook chat is very simple and nice

Type then ENTER and the message is sent
The cursor will return to its original position
You can type again then press enter and the 2nd message is sent

I agree, they've done a very good job over there with the instant messaging.

We'll further assess their methods and adopt the best functionality for our platform.
The instant messaging is getting a full revamp soon, so we'll include these changes then.
Facebook chat is very simple and nice

Type then ENTER and the message is sent
The cursor will return to its original position
You can type again then press enter and the 2nd message is sent

Near to 3 million $ raised already and I am sure it will reach at least 30-35 million by the end of ICO in my speculation. Already invested a little to get the bonus, wanted to be an early investor. Will invest more as I get some, I think it will be one of the successful ventures this season.
But why most members here predict it will reach 50 million at the end of ico, and whether the bonus is only given to investors only?
If it's true it seems like there will be a lot of investors coming in  Cheesy

It is actually better for investors if the ICO does not reach the 50M goal. THere will be fewer circulating supply of the coins therefore increasing its value

@Devs please change the functionality of ENTER when chatting. In facebook if we press Enter it will send the Message but in Social it will function just like Alt-Enter. Let's just copy FB

It's a little annoying if we have to use the mouse just to send the Message. Pressing ENTER is faster and better.

The cursor also must return to the original position after sending the message so we can send messages Faster

Hey oisilener1982,

Thanks for the feedback! I've added this to our list Smiley
Near to 3 million $ raised already and I am sure it will reach at least 30-35 million by the end of ICO in my speculation. Already invested a little to get the bonus, wanted to be an early investor. Will invest more as I get some, I think it will be one of the successful ventures this season.
But why most members here predict it will reach 50 million at the end of ico, and whether the bonus is only given to investors only?
If it's true it seems like there will be a lot of investors coming in  Cheesy

It is actually better for investors if the ICO does not reach the 50M goal. THere will be fewer circulating supply of the coins therefore increasing its value

@Devs please change the functionality of ENTER when chatting. In facebook if we press Enter it will send the Message but in Social it will function just like Alt-Enter. Let's just copy FB

It's a little annoying if we have to use the mouse just to send the Message. Pressing ENTER is faster and better.

The cursor also must return to the original position after sending the message so we can send messages Faster

Activity: 322
If it's true it seems like there will be a lot of investors coming in  Cheesy
The best thing that I like about Nexus.Social ICO is that the DEVS are not holding the SCL coins. All coins belong to the investors and the DEVS will just buy 5% from theExchange. COins are just minted once we pay the ETH and no new coins will ever be created after the ICO is over

IF the devs are holding 50% of the coin and they dump those coins then it would have a negative impact to the Price. Even if they dump slowly it would still create a sell wall that will bring the Price Down

The buyback program will actually increase the Price of SCL coins that means more profit for INvestors. It also implies the confidence of the Devs in what they are doing

I am not optimistic with the Marketplace because it is hard to compete with ebay but at least it will add value to the SCL coin since it will be used for purchasing goods

ADS within Nexus is nice and again it will add value to SCL because you have to purchase SCL coin to be able to advertise
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Ꞩ 7,336,332.39 SCL Sold
Ether Ξ 9,045.05
ETH Raised Dollars $ 2,885,190.90

I think 50M SCl coins will be reached before the deadline

Wow you are very confident that 50 million coins will be achieved  Grin, but you are right to see the progress of this project is very good and 50 million coins will soon be achieved.
We must continue to support this project  Smiley

I would also be happy if the 50M SCL target is not reached. Lower Circulating supply means higher Price that translates to BIGGER profits for investors

I also noticed a project similar to Nexus.Social and it is Karbon.IO

What are the main difference?

Karbon is more of a social trading platform for cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

Our platform, Nexus, is more of a feature-rich, secure and private, social network that incorporates it's own native currency, Social (SCL), for purchases within the platform.
Ꞩ 7,336,332.39 SCL Sold
Ether Ξ 9,045.05

Wow you are very confident that 50 million coins will be achieved  Grin, but you are right to see the progress of this project is very good and 50 million coins will soon be achieved.
We must continue to support this project  Smiley

I would also be happy if the 50M SCL target is not reached. Lower Circulating supply means higher Price that translates to BIGGER profits for investors

I also noticed a project similar to Nexus.Social and it is Karbon.IO

What are the main difference?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
When I invested there was only $1.2M raised and I bought with 50% discount just a few hours before it ends, I was looking for some Bitcoins to buy more but now I can see $3M raised and fortunately there is a 40% discount. this is my first ICO after the last one which was a total failure, I usually don't like and trust ICOs but this one I'm going in with confidence because I've seen not just a pretty web page but a real team working on a real project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Ꞩ 7,336,332.39 SCL Sold
Ether Ξ 9,045.05

Wow you are very confident that 50 million coins will be achieved  Grin, but you are right to see the progress of this project is very good and 50 million coins will soon be achieved.
We must continue to support this project  Smiley

I still have enough time to collect eth to invest on this token. ,hopefully i will reached the eth i need before that day.

Activity: 322
Ꞩ 7,336,332.39 SCL Sold
Ether Ξ 9,045.05

Wow you are very confident that 50 million coins will be achieved  Grin, but you are right to see the progress of this project is very good and 50 million coins will soon be achieved.
We must continue to support this project  Smiley
Its great to see that the total amount raised almost reached $4000, its a pleasure to see that the project is doing great so far, $2600 is actually a great sign. Let's take it to $10000 or even more. I believe in nexus social.

Hey FrankNoland,

Sure you're looking at the right site?  Smiley

We've raised 9100 ETH, which is approximately $2.8million USD.

According to information that is on the ICO site, we have around 6MI in USD of investment in your project, I believe it is already a big investment, and more than 7MI of tokens, if you sell around 20MI would be a great amount of coins! Or I'm confusing the values ... correct me if I'm wrong!

6M USD?  9,431.13 ETH = 2,919,311 USD in less than a week of ICO
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Its great to see that the total amount raised almost reached $4000, its a pleasure to see that the project is doing great so far, $2600 is actually a great sign. Let's take it to $10000 or even more. I believe in nexus social.

Hey FrankNoland,

We've raised 9100 ETH, which is approximately $2.8million USD.

According to information that is on the ICO site, we have around 6MI in USD of investment in your project, I believe it is already a big investment, and more than 7MI of tokens, if you sell around 20MI would be a great amount of coins! Or I'm confusing the values ... correct me if I'm wrong!

Hey FrankNoland,

We've raised more than 9400 ETH, which is approximately $2.9million USD.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
There are too many features included in the project as for me  Shocked
Each of it looks like a dedicated big project. Google+ comes to mind. Anyway good luck

We're very confident that the tasks stated within the roadmap can be developed within the deadline allocated or earlier. We have the funding to expand the development team, so most features that are planned for 2018 will be started immediately instead.
Pages:
Jump to: