Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed. - page 73. (Read 160299 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 05, 2014, 06:56:49 PM
how can I get my coins after ICO?  I have invested in..
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 06:56:05 PM
admin is there any i can do translated into indonesia ?
if yes quoted me and ask me the bounty to do it
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
September 05, 2014, 06:54:57 PM
This has the potential to be HUGE...as long as nobody f*cks up this can reach huge prices
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
September 05, 2014, 06:54:16 PM
If I send BTC to escrow, instead to the bot, will I be able to get any coins?
September 05, 2014, 06:50:43 PM
hello, how long does it take to get the confirmation of the btc investment?

how can I get my coins after ICO?  I have invested
Activity: 112
September 05, 2014, 06:04:28 PM
Dev, how many members are in your team? and their responsibilities?
After launch, how can I reach my coin in QT wallet? How will the address assigned via ICO show in my wallet?

I think there are 6 members? Once you're follow and xbotme gives a deposit address... I think the bot will create a wallet for your Twitter account.

Look in the ledger sheet.

yes there are 6 team members.
September 05, 2014, 05:22:49 PM

6 confirmations on the bitcoin network.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 05, 2014, 05:17:50 PM

September 05, 2014, 04:15:47 PM
there will also be a wallets for linux/mac  and windows these will be qt wallets.
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
September 05, 2014, 01:10:38 PM
After launch, how can I reach my coin in QT wallet? How will the address assigned via ICO show in my wallet?

I think there are 6 members? Once you're follow and xbotme gives a deposit address... I think the bot will create a wallet for your Twitter account.

how about QT wallet? how come your assigned XBOT Address be in your wallet?
Or do you have to creat a new address to withdraw XBOT to your wallet?

I'm no way affiliated with the dev team, but they clearly said there is going to be a qt wallet. If you take a look at the commands of the bot, there is a function to withdraw x amount to the x address, which can also obviously be a wallet address

You just didn't get what I am asking.
If there is no way the address assigned during ICO be in your QT wallet, then you have to withdraw your XBOT to a new address created by your QT wallet to stake, then your twitter won't be able to do anything with these XBOT since your twitter acount is only affiliated with the address assigned during ICO.

my bad, misunderstood your question.
well I really don't know, but I guess that the coins have to be in your qt wallet in order to stake, I think that the twitter "wallet" is just a service to easily send coins and trading, kinda like an exchange
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 05, 2014, 01:03:22 PM

I'm no way affiliated with the dev team, but they clearly said there is going to be a qt wallet. If you take a look at the commands of the bot, there is a function to withdraw x amount to the x address, which can also obviously be a wallet address

You just didn't get what I am asking.
If there is no way the address assigned during ICO be in your QT wallet, then you have to withdraw your XBOT to a new address created by your QT wallet to stake, then your twitter won't be able to do anything with these XBOT since your twitter acount is only affiliated with the address assigned during ICO.
Crypto Angel
September 05, 2014, 12:57:17 PM

Activity: 252
September 05, 2014, 12:50:58 PM

If you look here: https://socialxbot.com/twitter-bot

Those are the commands to use.

As far as a qt wallet? I think dev or other people can answer that. I'm not part of the dev team Tongue
September 05, 2014, 12:48:17 PM

September 05, 2014, 12:44:25 PM

September 05, 2014, 12:40:04 PM
September 05, 2014, 11:33:02 AM
how to invest in, if I send btc to escrow,, what to do next?  send a pm to escrow?

Everything is explained in the OP, there is even a YouTube tutorial.
The ICO is managed by the bot on twitter.
can't I send btc to escrow address directly?

You have to send BTC to the address given by the twitter bot; since there is an escrow, I guess that those addresses are controlled by the escrow service

That's true. Xbotme will send you a direct message after you follow the page. You then need to type "btcaddress." The bot will display a deposit btc adddress for you to xfer your btc over. After 6 confirmations the bot will confirm the transaction and post it on the ledger sheet. Whatever is on the ledger sheet will be sent over to devthedev escrow.

Did it last night. Everything went smooth.
Crypto Angel
September 05, 2014, 11:30:18 AM
how to invest in, if I send btc to escrow,, what to do next?  send a pm to escrow?

You have to send BTC to the address given by the twitter bot; since there is an escrow, I guess that those addresses are controlled by the escrow service
September 05, 2014, 11:23:35 AM
how to invest in, if I send btc to escrow,, what to do next?  send a pm to escrow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGLf7-h6WaM

Everything is hosted by the twitter bot.
September 05, 2014, 11:16:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: