Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed. - page 75. (Read 160299 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 04, 2014, 12:12:59 PM
The biggest feature of this one is its integration with twitter via  twitter bot. I am a little worried though:
Whoever controls the bot, it is just too centralized and risky.

Is this the case? Could the devs comment - is your solution not 100% decentralised and trustless?
Have you ever used tipbot on irc? Or on reddit? Should function very similar.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 04, 2014, 12:03:44 PM
The biggest feature of this one is its integration with twitter via  twitter bot. I am a little worried though:

Is this the case? Could the devs comment - is your solution not 100% decentralised and trustless?
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
September 04, 2014, 11:39:38 AM
Ok, so is this all escrow or just if I send it to the escrow address on the op? In other words, if I go through the Twitter process and receive a BTC address and send BTC there, my money is NOT in escrow in any fashion -- is that correct?

No. You're money will be in the escrow even if you use the Twitterbot.
Activity: 284
September 04, 2014, 11:13:28 AM
Ok, so is this all escrow or just if I send it to the escrow address on the op? In other words, if I go through the Twitter process and receive a BTC address and send BTC there, my money is NOT in escrow in any fashion -- is that correct?
Activity: 245
September 04, 2014, 09:42:53 AM
Would you like me to write you a Dutch ann?
Activity: 120
September 04, 2014, 07:18:30 AM
wow!!!Looks like this is similar with Nxtty,hmmmm,i will invest this project!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 04, 2014, 06:03:30 AM
Join Xbot Chat and follow us http://chat.socialxbot.com/socialbot/all
done

do you foresee any bounties, once the project is launched?

You will receive your bounty for the Polish translation.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
September 04, 2014, 05:48:18 AM
done

do you foresee any bounties, once the project is launched?
September 04, 2014, 04:27:20 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 04, 2014, 03:13:04 AM

Exciting Features:

+ xbotme -Next generation crypto bot integrated on Twitter.

Advanced features:
  • Automated Trading via xbotme: trade xBot and Bitcoin on crypto-currencies exchange directly from Twitter
  • Payment System- Send xBot to any users on Twitter with direct message to xbotme . In the future more coins will be supported
  • Anonymity and Arbitrary message: Anonymous Transaction anonymously and receive message once the order has been processed
  • SMS Interface:  SMS notification and 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers for increased security
  • Escrow/Distribution System: automated ICO/IPO registration and distribution

+ SocialxBot micro-blogging platform : an open platform alternative to Twitter.
Features: OpenID , Hashtags, Twitter / Facebook integration, Live stream and Attachments.

+ Possible: Marketplace and File Transfer - Buy and sell items on twitter with a tweet.

Which features are guaranteed when it is lauched?
By "guaranteed" I mean if it is not delivered at launch, refund will be available.

This already working on @xbotme - Guaranteed

Payment System- Send xBot to any users on Twitter with direct message to xbotme . In the future more coins will be supported
Anonymity and Arbitrary message: Anonymous Transaction anonymously and receive message once the order has been processed
Escrow/Distribution System: automated ICO/IPO registration and distribution

SocialxBot micro-blogging platform : an open platform alternative to Twitter. --Should be ready at least by Saturday

Automated Trading via xbotme: trade xBot and Bitcoin on crypto-currencies exchange directly from Twitter -- It needs live trading on Bitrrex to complete implementation.

SMS Interface:  SMS notification and 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers for increased security --- 1 week of development -not yet started- Have to choose between this or the marketplace on what to do next week

Possible: Marketplace and File Transfer - Buy and sell items on twitter with a tweet.----  It's possible not yet started (just a added feautures on top of xbotme )

Just to be clear- No Refunds It's not mandatory to invest in the ICO, you can always buy from the exchange about 14,400 coins will be mined daily for 30 days and we might cut the PoW out later.

So you and Socialbot are the same person?
Activity: 191
September 04, 2014, 02:30:34 AM
This is interesting.we have Nxtty now and i'm looking forward this will do better than Nxtty
legendary
Activity: 938
September 04, 2014, 02:27:53 AM

Exciting Features:

Advanced features:
  • Automated Trading via xbotme: trade xBot and Bitcoin on crypto-currencies exchange directly from Twitter
  • Payment System- Send xBot to any users on Twitter with direct message to xbotme . In the future more coins will be supported
  • Anonymity and Arbitrary message: Anonymous Transaction anonymously and receive message once the order has been processed
  • SMS Interface:  SMS notification and 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers for increased security

Features: OpenID , Hashtags, Twitter / Facebook integration, Live stream and Attachments.

+ Possible: Marketplace and File Transfer - Buy and sell items on twitter with a tweet.

By "guaranteed" I mean if it is not delivered at launch, refund will be available.

This already working on @xbotme - Guaranteed

Payment System- Send xBot to any users on Twitter with direct message to xbotme . In the future more coins will be supported
Anonymity and Arbitrary message: Anonymous Transaction anonymously and receive message once the order has been processed
Escrow/Distribution System: automated ICO/IPO registration and distribution

SocialxBot micro-blogging platform : an open platform alternative to Twitter. --Should be ready at least by Saturday

Automated Trading via xbotme: trade xBot and Bitcoin on crypto-currencies exchange directly from Twitter -- It needs live trading on Bitrrex to complete implementation.

SMS Interface:  SMS notification and 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers for increased security --- 1 week of development -not yet started- Have to choose between this or the marketplace on what to do next week

Possible: Marketplace and File Transfer - Buy and sell items on twitter with a tweet.----  It's possible not yet started (just a added feautures on top of xbotme )

Just to be clear- No Refunds It's not mandatory to invest in the ICO, you can always buy from the exchange about 14,400 coins will be mined daily for 30 days and we might cut the PoW out later.
September 04, 2014, 02:11:44 AM

Exciting Features:

Advanced features:

September 04, 2014, 12:08:55 AM
I've invested some.

Expect trading bot.

Is it working well??..

Yes. This is the major component of the bot system and we already began testing it with Bittrex exchange platform.
Activity: 157
September 03, 2014, 11:59:58 PM
I've invested some.

Expect trading bot.

Is it working well??..
September 03, 2014, 11:40:26 PM

How? Maybe I'm missing something, but the bot acts more as a conduit than all powerful editor. I can use it to send coins, ala tipbot for irc or reddit. Not really that crazy. The coins will be stored on bittrex for now. Perhaps that's the worry. Maybe they will port it out in that case to individual accounts. The bigger worry would be the safety of twitter itself. 2fa ftw. Does twitter have 2fa?

The SMS version of the twitter based xbotme will provide 2FA support for large withdrawal and transfer for increased security.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 03, 2014, 11:00:33 PM
The biggest feature of this one is its integration with twitter via  twitter bot. I am a little worried though:

How? Maybe I'm missing something, but the bot acts more as a conduit than all powerful editor. I can use it to send coins, ala tipbot for irc or reddit. Not really that crazy. The coins will be stored on bittrex for now. Perhaps that's the worry. Maybe they will port it out in that case to individual accounts. The bigger worry would be the safety of twitter itself. 2fa ftw. Does twitter have 2fa?
September 03, 2014, 09:35:52 PM
The biggest feature of this one is its integration with twitter via  twitter bot. I am a little worried though:
legendary
Activity: 1400
September 03, 2014, 09:17:13 PM
Check out my article on SocialxBot!
Brought to you by CryptoTycoons: CryptoTycoons.com
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/cryptotycoons
Address: SftexyVE6Gur29ZsJoErKtL92u15rjugwS

Nice article but no one has xbot to tip now
Activity: 910
September 03, 2014, 07:00:04 PM