Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed. - page 76. (Read 160299 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 03, 2014, 03:10:56 PM
how much has so far been invested

60.493 currently
September 03, 2014, 02:23:27 PM
guys you think we require a POD here
I personally don't. To me, a POD only centralizes the panic to a source, that source being the vetter. Let me explain. This actually happened. Save your opinion of the coin. Keycoindevs went and got a 6 of 7  or 5 of 6 rating. They gave coinssource their phone, info etc,. A ton of fud came flying their way and coinssource, without first vetting the rumors, stated they were looking into the rumors and holding off on fully accrediting the devs. What ensued was a panic sell as it implied guilt on the keycoindevs. Hours later cs comes back and says they spoke with keydevs and all is good, however the damage was done.
Also, a pod means nothing if the phone # is a burner and the address is a fake. Beside what can knowing the dev do when it is known this is a highly technical speculation and they can claim they just couldn't code the technical aspects and thereby left the project to others who could? I know, an extreme example, but a pod is not an ends to a mean but rather something that becomes controlled by a company that charges for this service. The devs then become beholden to keep their high rating. I don't like it. Any system can be gamed by both sides.

the current focus is on the implementation currently, yes POD does centralize activity. thanks for your comment it is very positive. users can see that development has already happened as users are already using the service with the twitter implementation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 03, 2014, 02:19:08 PM
how much has so far been invested
Activity: 658
September 03, 2014, 02:12:36 PM
I personally don't. To me, a POD only centralizes the panic to a source, that source being the vetter. Let me explain. This actually happened. Save your opinion of the coin. Keycoindevs went and got a 6 of 7  or 5 of 6 rating. They gave coinssource their phone, info etc,. A ton of fud came flying their way and coinssource, without first vetting the rumors, stated they were looking into the rumors and holding off on fully accrediting the devs. What ensued was a panic sell as it implied guilt on the keycoindevs. Hours later cs comes back and says they spoke with keydevs and all is good, however the damage was done.
Also, a pod means nothing if the phone # is a burner and the address is a fake. Beside what can knowing the dev do when it is known this is a highly technical speculation and they can claim they just couldn't code the technical aspects and thereby left the project to others who could? I know, an extreme example, but a pod is not an ends to a mean but rather something that becomes controlled by a company that charges for this service. The devs then become beholden to keep their high rating. I don't like it. Any system can be gamed by both sides.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
September 03, 2014, 02:02:05 PM

Would be soothing, yes. I've been more at ease since the escrow service has been implemented but i'd like to see a complementary POD nonetheless. Dev seems to be not interested because of some principles I don't quite follow though, so i doubt we'll get one.

On the other hand: The fewer  investors that are willing to take a gamble, the more coins at better prices the others receive. Risk vs. reward ratio kind of shifts for the better for the ones already in, since they were willing to take the bet anyway.
Activity: 686
September 03, 2014, 01:41:38 PM
Activity: 658
September 03, 2014, 12:15:10 PM
will there be an exchange on launch ?
what happens if the 150btc cap is not reached ?

not sure about exchange but the shares will be split according to how much btc received. Ex.
50 btc received from 3 people and not 150 cap is not reached.
A sent 10 btc receives 200,000
B sent 15 btc receives 300,000
C sent 25 btc receives 500,000

Activity: 350
September 03, 2014, 12:07:39 PM
will there be an exchange on launch ?
what happens if the 150btc cap is not reached ?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
September 03, 2014, 06:45:28 AM
September 03, 2014, 05:54:14 AM
I would like to reserve the bounty for Polish translation - currently working on that.

Ok.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
September 03, 2014, 05:51:58 AM
I would like to reserve the bounty for Polish translation - currently working on that.
September 03, 2014, 04:56:41 AM
Xbot Team Updates:

- We have implemented the "price" and "transactions" commands, this has be added to the system.

- We are working on the newer version of the xbotme social platform, an open platform alternative to Twitter
           Features: OpenID , Hashtags, Twitter / Facebook integration, Live stream and Attachments.

- We are looking into SMS implementation of xbotme which can also be used as notification / 2FA for large withdrawals and transfers.

- The automated trading features of the xbotme system will be live as soon as socialxbot got listed on Bittrex. You still have access to the btc address used in the ICO period for deposit and withdrawal from the trade completed with xbotme on the exchange.

September 03, 2014, 04:43:13 AM
When will the client be ready?
Since I have got an address from twitter, how can I import this address to my client?

The wallet will be available at launch.

You have to send the coins from your xbotme account to your client-based wallet.
Activity: 322
September 03, 2014, 04:11:12 AM
When will the client be ready?
Since I have got an address from twitter, how can I import this address to my client?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 03, 2014, 03:29:45 AM
please countdown quickly, then i will get more coin Grin
September 03, 2014, 01:58:01 AM
Countdown:

September 03, 2014, 01:56:55 AM
Total BTC invested: 53.2841 BTC

To invest simply follow @xbotme on twitter. We will follow you back. You can then direct message us the command "btcaddress" to get your deposit address. Your deposit will show after 6 confirmations.

https://socialxbot.com/ico
legendary
Activity: 1400
September 02, 2014, 10:29:25 PM
Based on the mining schedule, 14,400 coins will be mined daily for the first month.
legendary
Activity: 1400
September 02, 2014, 10:19:58 PM
With 1-2 GH/s the price should be above 15-25k putting into consideration the Proof-of-Stake blocks will reduce the total number of coins generated in the proof of work.

There's no way you will get the same amount of coins in the ICO as mining or buying on the exchange without raising the price of the coin.

In the end, it's all about using money to make money, you can't be investing 0.01 btc into ICO and expect 1 btc while those that deposited 5 Btc had better chance of getting 10 BTC.

Yes, it's expensive because most people might not afford it but not because the coin will be cheaper mining or buying at exchange.

I got my start investing in IPO back when you don't have to worry about the dev running away, at least this has escrow and their automated bot system is already working during the ICO period that shows sign of hope.

These are my opinions not a professional advice.
Pages:
Jump to: