Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 124. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

The same happened on all other coins of this type.  The network isn't getting raped so settle down.  There's no instamine.  I've got 2 x R9 280x and I haven't gotten that much.

Funny its not a big deal but you still wont share your nodes. What a fucking joke.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
wallet address 0x4a1aa2cfcb74b03f4582c910ce3cf239dee40e98
Activity: 280
From Russia with love
Started up miner solo...

Getting work package... cannot connect message in miner?

Make sure gsoil is started with --rpc and your miner is pointing to port 39421 in the bat file
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
Really all that time testing and it doesnt sync at launch? When is the relaunch?

Working fine for me

Working fine for me as well.  Followed the instructions in the OP and was good to go.

So 2 or 3 people can sync and no one else. Real fucking fair launch huh. Post your nodes since hardcoded ones dont work.

not sure what issue you might be having. everything synced for me. we're working on it. itd be a miracle if a launch went utterly smoothly for ANY cryptocoin
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Started up miner solo...

Getting work package... cannot connect message in miner?
Activity: 462
Really all that time testing and it doesnt sync at launch? When is the relaunch?

Working fine for me

Working fine for me as well.  Followed the instructions in the OP and was good to go.

So 2 or 3 people can sync and no one else. Real fucking fair launch huh. Post your nodes since hardcoded ones dont work.

The same happened on all other coins of this type.  The network isn't getting raped so settle down.  There's no instamine.  I've got 2 x R9 280x and I haven't gotten that much.
Activity: 473
From Russia with love
launched! working on getting linux package set. apologies for the oversight. dontforget to send me your updated wallet addresses!!

Soil address: 0x0df95691d1a42e5714214f86540eade305538185
launched! working on getting linux package set. apologies for the oversight. dontforget to send me your updated wallet addresses!!

Working fine for me

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 462

Working fine for me

From Russia with love

Working fine for me
So launch screwed, packages ready, but no network ID for linux users. Nice. Goodbye.

working on that right now.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
What's the number of the ports?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Not synching on Windows build.
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
please update github sources
Jump to: