Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 120. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
to those thatve posted their mainnet wallets to me, thank you.. i havent had a chance to reply as im trying to solve a few folkses problems. will get on that as soon as can, it wont be a huge delay
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Something is wrong.. we have block times of 1-2s...
Either difficulty can't catch up with what we've thrown at it OR dev made small mistake and set block time to 3.5 sec instead of 35. Smiley
https://github.com/sammy007/ether-proxy

sammy posted this link to me, it may help some of those having issues.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lol. I'm losing coins. On 1 rig i mine 16.5 now i have 8 on another rig i have 88 and now i have 8.
Yes, me too. It is due to node sync problem

Yeah i lost some as well

if they dont show up again, let me know and ill fix that once i get the bounties set out.

Ok. Thx.
They not show up it just start mining from 8.
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
For all with sync problems:
Check, if port 39420 is open

it is open
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
Activity: 280
From Russia with love
Lol. I'm losing coins. On 1 rig i mine 16.5 now i have 8 on another rig i have 88 and now i have 8.

Yeah i lost some as well

if they dont show up again, let me know and ill fix that once i get the bounties set out.

I had 203 now I have 123
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Yeah i lost some as well

Hey don't worry , losing coins is normal !! it's orphaned blocks ..someone was simlply quicker than you...it's due to latency.
don't replace lost coins it's a litle crazy ^^
gah screw it.
So I instamine my own soil blockchain :/
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
For all with sync problems:
Check, if port 39420 is open
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Something is wrong.. we have block times of 1-2s...
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Suprnova is up, and running
not syncing still... on windows 10 maybe issue? will try on w7

any success on win 7?
why in my purse shows that there is a coin console writes that on the balance sheet as 0 and Block Explorer soil 0

have you successfully mined blocks yet?
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
You know the basic of crypto mining?!?1?

Its normal on start to have fast block duw diff being low and could not go up at ONCE, you need 6h-24h for network to adopt, its same for 98% of coin luanch!
Yep. But I assumed that diff readjusts itself every several blocks, not several hours.

It does but diff adjustment can not be 150% but few %.... or network would go insane if some big miner would jump on/off
Activity: 241
wherefore in my purse shows that there is a coin console writes that on the balance sheet as 0 and Block Explorer soil 0

Its normal on start to have fast block duw diff being low and could not go up at ONCE, you need 6h-24h for network to adopt, its same for 98% of coin luanch!
Yep. But I assumed that diff readjusts itself every several blocks, not several hours.

its supposed to. the only explanation is that we're being hit by a megaminer with massive hashing power
Activity: 330
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

Yeah i lost some as well

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Wow already over 900 Blocks ??!?

we've got a LOT of miners working on the system already. its hard to keep up.

suprnova pool is up and running

Nope, the pool is NOT up and running, its forking like hell, as soon as that settles its up and running
I see 14 workers...what miner to use or setup (.bat)?
Jump to: