Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 14. (Read 237569 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
I think that now is a very very good offer and I think that it will last not so long
why do you think so?
because right now, it's pretty important and profitable actually
that is, you now propose to buy all the coins?
of course you need to buy just when everyone's talking about it and how to grow this coin just today
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think that now is a very very good offer and I think that it will last not so long
why do you think so?
that is, you now propose to buy all the coins?
Merit: 253
why do you think so?
Activity: 378
why do you think so?
Activity: 714
I've just talked to one familiar trader, he plans to invest about 20 ETH's in this coin
I think to invest more because it is a very easy way to earn money now even more so with such prospects
Activity: 238
I've just talked to one familiar trader, he plans to invest about 20 ETH's in this coin
And why do we need this information? Why should this coin grow?
That did not show signs of life since December and has long been of no interest to anyone, is it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Ohhh...This project will be AMAZING! My Father are farmier....so will like it!
Activity: 420
Activity: 490
Can anyone tell me about this coin? I have already seen in several telegram channels signals about Soil Coin

As I understand it, it is a coin in the field of food industry and agriculture. It is quite well traded, in December the guys made several X-marks on it. Now the coin has fallen a little, however in connection with all this hype, I believe, the price for Soil Coin will grow strongly.
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Can anyone tell me about this coin? I have already seen in several telegram channels signals about Soil Coin
who knows is now a good will be purchased maximum this coin?
I heard that soon it rises incredibly
seriously? how do you have this information?
now quite many traders are talking about this among other things in addition, this information POPs up in telegrams chats
I think it's good information for those who purchase the coin at minimum price some time ago
actually, I've seen comments about what the coin will grow several hundred times
seriously?a few hundred?

500% according to the latest news
heard of 700%
Activity: 476
who knows is now a good will be purchased maximum this coin?
I heard that soon it rises incredibly
seriously? how do you have this information?
now quite many traders are talking about this among other things in addition, this information POPs up in telegrams chats
I think it's good information for those who purchase the coin at minimum price some time ago
actually, I've seen comments about what the coin will grow several hundred times
seriously?a few hundred?

500% according to the latest news
Pages:
Jump to: