Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 12. (Read 237569 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 253
has anyone noticed the incredible growth of this coin on the exchange at the moment?
now there is just incredible growth of this coin on the exchange at least I noticed it and now need to buy SOIL coin maximum
yeah I am amazed this growth is simply dramatically incredibly
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
has anyone noticed the incredible growth of this coin on the exchange at the moment?
now there is just incredible growth of this coin on the exchange at least I noticed it and now need to buy SOIL coin maximum
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Everyone says that they receive signals from the telegrams of the channels, but what exactly do they say? It is said, at what price is it better to buy and sell a coin? Is there any information at all about this?
No one can tell the exact information, it became known only about the cooperation of soilcoin with a large company. I advise you to buy now, until the price has risen too high, the framework for buying from 0.07 $ to 0.20 $ for a coin!
Such a large framework, how much will the coin grow? Is there really such a strong growth?
Most likely in the next few hours the coin will begin to grow strongly, down to a psychological level of 0.4 - 0.45 $, and tomorrow they promise that capitalization will grow 7 times!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
And on which exchanges does this coin trade?
If I'm not mistaken, it's only on the Cryptopia stock exchange, but if things go really well with Soilcoin, as they promise, then we will be able to see it on the largest stock exchanges! Correspondingly, its capitalization and value will immediately take off!
Activity: 490
Tell me, but over the past month there have been several ups and downs of the price, and then the same rapid falls, with which it is connected
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Does anyone follow the trade? When does it make sense to buy a coin? I do not want to miss their profits, I have a free ether
Activity: 378
Activity: 532
Everyone says that they receive signals from the telegrams of the channels, but what exactly do they say? It is said, at what price is it better to buy and sell a coin? Is there any information at all about this?
No one can tell the exact information, it became known only about the cooperation of soilcoin with a large company. I advise you to buy now, until the price has risen too high, the framework for buying from 0.07 $ to 0.20 $ for a coin!
Such a large framework, how much will the coin grow? Is there really such a strong growth?
Tell me please, I now received a signal that in the near future the coin will show very strong growth! Does anyone know what this is related to?
Yes, we have already discussed this moment! Soilcoin signed a contract with one South Korean company!
But why then there is no visible strong growth?
First, it will be announced only tomorrow morning, immediately the coin will soar in price! Secondly, it was known about a possible partnership in early December, just in December, the value of the coin grew 6-fold, and tomorrow the media will write about the outcome of the talks and the coin will show rapid growth in the shortest time, so it is necessary to invest in a coin now not to miss the moment!
You are completely right, I predict growth several times in the first hours immediately after the news! Most likely it will begin today, as soon as everyone starts to learn about it. I would not wait too long if you bought a token!
not too much talk about one coin?
profit is expected to huge are you not surprised?
I'm most surprised by the incredible activity of traders, and everywhere there was a lot of information about it
why are you so surprised if so large a profit?
in my opinion this is one of the best ways for easy profit
I hope that this will continue and the coin will grow up to 1000% percent
and in my opinion now all chances for that at all
of course because now there is generally the maximum growth of the coin
I'm most surprised by the incredible activity of traders, and everywhere there was a lot of information about it
and in my opinion now all chances for that at all
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Only this evening the coin added 10% in price, it's already quite good. I guess this is only the beginning
And on which exchanges does this coin trade?
Pages:
Jump to: