Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 22. (Read 237569 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
ATM there is no "circulating supply" on coinmarketcap. Isn't that extracted from the block explorer?

for now at this price market cap is
1,926,92 $
ciculating
2,562,392 (block) x 3 (soil for block) =
7687176 soils
Activity: 617
Merit: 312
From genesis block premine (1 000 000 soils) left only 18000 soils?
Where is other coins?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
ATM there is no "circulating supply" on coinmarketcap. Isn't that extracted from the block explorer?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I knew nothing about this project but looks wonderfull. A long ride, limited supply, good community - worth having a good eye on it!
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
i believe in this coin and related project.. on what to mine is in the first 15 coin for profitability..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yeah I have already 75 miners on  pool. Diff is higher and higher.  Grin

just some miners cannot calculate or why they should throw away their coins for a price where they could mine even ETH direct for better profit? Grin

to reach at least the avg. profitability of other major coins from whattomine you need as per current diff at least a price of 0.000025 for SOIL and some dump the coins for 0.000015 or even lower Smiley (ok, it's good for me, got even cheaper coins already Grin )
Activity: 176
What it total possible Soilcoin supply? Considering difficulty and block reward, price should be about 10k sat (for difficulty 1.000.000 M, now its 190.000M) to make it profitable to mine.

the difficulty went extremely up in the past 48h - you can mine now less than 50% of what you could do 48h ago with the same hash-rate.
below 3k sat you can't even get coins for 1 BTC and from 3k sat the profitability for mining would be ok already - it might be just a question of time till the price will follow the difficulty - no serious miner would dump his coins now at low price just for very small profit.

Yeah I have already 75 miners on  pool. Diff is higher and higher.  Grin
Activity: 176
RobRoy stop spamming with your pool since it not working properly. Im constantly getting connection timeout.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hi all!

new SOIL pool...

http://soil.coinminer.space

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool soil.coinminer.space:4004 -ewal YOUR_SOIL_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -mode 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1
Ethminer: ethminer --farm-recheck 200 -U -F soil.coinminer.space:4444/YOUR_SOIL_ADDRESS/miner1

Please try!

Thanks
What it total possible Soilcoin supply? Considering difficulty and block reward, price should be about 10k sat (for difficulty 1.000.000 M, now its 190.000M) to make it profitable to mine.

the difficulty went extremely up in the past 48h - you can mine now less than 50% of what you could do 48h ago with the same hash-rate.
below 3k sat you can't even get coins for 1 BTC and from 3k sat the profitability for mining would be ok already - it might be just a question of time till the price will follow the difficulty - no serious miner would dump his coins now at low price just for very small profit.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Hey out there SoilCoin is quite Cheap now, it might promise some Profit on Cryptopia
I took the chance and bought some

The offer is very limited for the cheap price so buy-in with reasonable amount of coins is not that cheap but mining for the current price is also not profitable - some chicken / egg problem Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi all!

new SOIL pool...

http://soil.coinminer.space

Claymore: EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool soil.coinminer.space:4004 -ewal YOUR_SOIL_ADDRESS -epsw x -eworker rig1 -esm 0 -mode 1 -wd 1 -allcoins 1
Ethminer: ethminer --farm-recheck 200 -U -F soil.coinminer.space:4444/YOUR_SOIL_ADDRESS/miner1

Please try!

Thanks
Activity: 16
Hey out there SoilCoin is quite Cheap now, it might promise some Profit on Cryptopia
I took the chance and bought some
What happened to that coin? The ANN is from 2015 but it seems it just starts now  Huh
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Activity: 43
Activity: 4
Nice job martymcfly2015  Wink ty.
Pages: