Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 25. (Read 237569 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
But need create a normal exlplorer, network stats, website and other..
PPl donate money for soil and listing in exchange.. and pump coin.
And give us please date and time when cryptopia will list soil.

And whats wrong with explorer and my network stats?
Activity: 617
Merit: 312
Unfortunately, I sold too early. I was hoping for a downtrend to rebuy cheaper. We have ~ 1.7 BTC left. If it's ok for you guys - I will take the half for my work and for the rest I will buy soil when it's listed and we put it into a multi signature wallet as a community fund.

I think not problem if half of 1.7btc you get..
But need create a normal exlplorer, network stats, website and other..
PPl donate money for soil and listing in exchange.. and pump coin.
And give us please date and time when cryptopia will list soil.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Auxiliary Soil Developer
Soil Cryptopia listing

We have collected 601828 Dotcoin(DOT).
We have collected 641012 Dotcoin(DOT).
We have collected 771549 Dotcoin(DOT).
We have collected 781449 Dotcoin(DOT).
We have collected 923644 Dotcoin(DOT).
We have collected 1255203 Dotcoin(DOT).
We have collected 1255313 Dotcoin(DOT).

For the Exchange Listing we need 2000000 DOT.
4 Base Markets
High Performance Trade Engine
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration
Tradepairs for BTC, LTC, DOGE and UNO basemarkets, arbitrage tracking against supported exchanges and Marketplace integration.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

Please donate to get Soil listed on cryptopia

[DOT] 1MzVbB5Ya5dVQSF4H4mssquLrX2wGbvxsV
BTC 1QFH54K6zAHifyWVVTVXHTGP28wDPvevtX

If you want to donate in any other cryptocurrency (even any minor amount will help), please pm me or abvhiael.

Cryptopia listing fee now i see is 200000 DOT's instead of 2000000. Looks like they have reduced the fees...

So lets do it - now!!  Grin

Maybe we can put the rest into some development or community fund...

I sold when DOT started to the moon to buy back cheaper. Now luckily the price has changed. We've paid now just the listing price - if you think we need additional features like "Featured Currency" (25000 DOT/wk) let us know. We still have a bit in reserve and I would like to take a portion for my development in the last couple of months. In addition I will give buy support when soil is listed and we can put it into a multi signature wallet as a community fund.

I think the listing is most important. I am not sure about the "Featured currency" thing if this is any good... May be we can do that for 1-2 weeks, however I would wait >1 week after the listing.
How much DOT or BTC is left after the listing? Should be about 1,000,000 DOT according to the numbers above.
You definitely deserve a good portion for your great work during last couple of months. With the rest we should start a community fund (multi sig wallet) for further expenses/ development.
Unfortunately, I sold too early. I was hoping for a downtrend to rebuy cheaper. We have ~ 1.7 BTC left. If it's ok for you guys - I will take the half for my work and for the rest I will buy soil when it's listed and we put it into a multi signature wallet as a community fund.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Soil Cryptopia listing

4 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration
Tradepairs for BTC, LTC, DOGE and UNO basemarkets, arbitrage tracking against supported exchanges and Marketplace integration.

If you want to donate in any other cryptocurrency (even any minor amount will help), please pm me or abvhiael.

Cryptopia listing fee now i see is 200000 DOT's instead of 2000000. Looks like they have reduced the fees...

I sold when DOT started to the moon to buy back cheaper. Now luckily the price has changed. We've paid now just the listing price - if you think we need additional features like "Featured Currency" (25000 DOT/wk) let us know. We still have a bit in reserve and I would like to take a portion for my development in the last couple of months. In addition I will give buy support when soil is listed and we can put it into a multi signature wallet as a community fund.

I think the listing is most important. I am not sure about the "Featured currency" thing if this is any good... May be we can do that for 1-2 weeks, however I would wait >1 week after the listing.
How much DOT or BTC is left after the listing? Should be about 1,000,000 DOT according to the numbers above.
You definitely deserve a good portion for your great work during last couple of months. With the rest we should start a community fund (multi sig wallet) for further expenses/ development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
When Cryptopia listed SOIL, how much satoshi SOIL cost?
Auxiliary Soil Developer
Soil Cryptopia listing

4 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

Activity: 46
Soil Cryptopia listing

4 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

So lets do it - now!!  Grin

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Soil Cryptopia listing

4 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

Lol that's great news guys Smiley
 we are almost there 

280000 DOT
Listing subject to developer review
Exchange Listing
1 Month Reward Slot
2 Month Tipping Slot
1 Month Featured Currency
Combines Exchange Listing, Tipping Slot, and Reward slot into one easy package at a discounted rate.

280000 needed
1255313 is what we got.

Good to go then i guess!
(dot was pumped and its not 60 sat any more)
Activity: 41
Soil Cryptopia listing

4 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

Lol that's great news guys Smiley
 we are almost there 
Soil Cryptopia listing

4 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

And what happend dev?
you have x6 dots need to listing soil.. When?
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Soil Cryptopia listing

4 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

Dev, when excange will be?
Activity: 64
Guys, what hapened with my soil coins on bittrex?
I have some coins on bittrex, but now show me none!!!
Plz help!!!
I dont have anything soil now...
Auxiliary Soil Developer
We got another 0.1 BTC donation. Thank you! DOTs are expensive at the moment and I'll wait for cheaper ones.
Activity: 462

Bittrex has only recently closed their SOIL node. It was operational (incoming, outgoing transactions) long after the coin was delisted on their site, you just couldn't trade SOIL that's all. So i left my coins put on Bittrex, but recently my SOIL balance has disappeared.
I fired them an email, and they said that i missed the boat to get them out-of-there. BUT, i can see that my coins were last transferred to 0x6b8c05cfa77258c5c7ba42b0467f5c00ce3eed02. There are over 2 mil coins at this address, is it Bittrex's? http://104.200.67.105:3000/addr/0x6b8c05cfa77258c5c7ba42b0467f5c00ce3eed02
Could any insiders here confirm this address? Cheers.

Bittrex did that to me on another coin some time back, except I did transfer them out in time, the transaction just was never on the blockchain, and by the time I had sent them several emails they finally said the coins were gone. I think that was ldoge. Lotsaluck.
Activity: 2
Is there anything about returning SOIL on bittrex?
Or how to save soil from bittrex?
Plz help me, a have a lot soil on bittrex...
Thanks!

we wont know anything from bittrex until they decide one way or another. you can send a message to julian on the bittrex slack to help move things along if youd like. their SOIL wallet is up to date, theyve applied the latest patches, so you should have no problem moving SOIL off of bittrex onto a fully synced SOIL client.

ive been squirrelling away some currency from another project im working on and will be adding to our DOT balance at cryptopia, hopefully i can put enough in to help cover what we need to get listed there. im very much in pro-favour of having us listed at cryptopia, the support there is phenomenal, not only from the devs and admins that are online, but the folks in the troll box are very helpful too.

the best bet, as always, is to send a small test amount from bittrex to your wallet to be sure its synced correctly, and then send the rest over.

Bittrex has only recently closed their SOIL node. It was operational (incoming, outgoing transactions) long after the coin was delisted on their site, you just couldn't trade SOIL that's all. So i left my coins put on Bittrex, but recently my SOIL balance has disappeared.
I fired them an email, and they said that i missed the boat to get them out-of-there. BUT, i can see that my coins were last transferred to 0x6b8c05cfa77258c5c7ba42b0467f5c00ce3eed02. There are over 2 mil coins at this address, is it Bittrex's? http://104.200.67.105:3000/addr/0x6b8c05cfa77258c5c7ba42b0467f5c00ce3eed02
Could any insiders here confirm this address? Cheers.
Auxiliary Soil Developer
Soil Cryptopia listing

4 Base Markets
Arbitrage Tools
Marketplace Integration

Auxiliary Soil Developer
SOILsafe updated to the newest gsoil client v1.6.6.
Just restart SOILsafe and it will offer you to fetch it.
https://github.com/Soilcoin/SOILsafe/releases
Activity: 462
Very perceptive,  I think that is what needs to happen.. !.  Im in.  I work with peatio open source and know some players in that relm and will initiate some dialog with aspects I am not familiar with.  Not sure what to peg soil to though..??   I like iota.

Not sure what is required to make a peatio exchange, but sounds cool.

https://themerkle.com/peatio-open-source-cryptocurrency-exchange/

http://www.peatio.com/
Pages:
Jump to: