Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 92. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
This is what happens when you wait 3 weeks for exchange and refuse lesser ones to start with.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 330
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
BUY WALL:

Overalll 0.46 BTC

Seems nobody wants to buy SOIL, unfortunately...
Because nobody knows it even exists.

NOW can be either the end of the coin - or the very beginning of its life. Time will tell.
Activity: 414
BUY WALL:

Overalll 0.46 BTC

Seems nobody wants to buy SOIL, unfortunately...
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
This is my last post on this fucking money

Would be nice if you do it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 124
as soon as born as soon as dead  Grin
Activity: 250

what a fucking echo currency that you have , you are a fucking thieves have robbed me all fucking bastards preminadas coins

scammmmmm coin bastards

yes is scam coin

Calm down, maricon  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
legendary
what a fucking echo currency that you have , you are a fucking thieves have robbed me all fucking bastards preminadas coins

scammmmmm coin bastards
legendary
Security alert [Implementation of BLOCKHASH instruction in C++ and Go clients can potentially cause consensus issue – Fixed. Please update.]

Fixed now in gsoil source and windows package.

Mac OS X package will be fixed soon.

Please update.

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
soil price so low on bittrex  Angry

if u compare block reward and hashrate for another eth coins like shift

price for soil should be at 1000-1500
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
SOIL iz dead.

Cao zdravo.
Activity: 241
Pool Hashrate: 3,616.72 MH/s
Pool Workers: 41
Net Hashrate: 3.58 MH/s
Activity: 628
soil price so low on bittrex  Angry
Pool Hashrate: 6,847.34 MH/s
Pool Workers: 79
Net Hashrate: 6.81 MH/s

as he wrote yesterday about the fact that the network will fall, because it happened against the background of unprofitable production. at the top you can see the power of the moment, yesterday morning was 18Gh, the day was 12Gh
Would be great to also get this on coinmarketcap.com. So people can gauge the value more extensively.

Yeah,

it should be done.  Also another sites like coinwarz, world.coin.index. Basic issue. I guess some interesed users even do not know that something like SOIL exsist.

Why not? Ask DevTeam.

Haven't seen a comparable site that's like coinwarz for Dagger-Hashimoto algo coins. That would be a cool idea to compare profits for mining, since miners are the backbone for securing the network. I know that a lot of devs have small resources to almost nothing, but sometimes I think they under-appreciate the miners at times. They risk damaging their equipment, electric costs and more.

I personally think coins suffer when there isn't something backing the value of them, ie. gold, sliver, copper, diamond, soil/manure, oil, a dynamic software/application(non-vaporware), etc..... That's probably why people might not invest when there's no form of solid backing for cryptos, otherwise it's not different than fiat that uses a trust system as the only way to obtain value. This is just my personal opinion and observation.

All right say just seems to me that the team of the project is not fully aware of it, who are the miners who speculator and pro manufacturer. Owned and what goals each of the chain.
As an example, in the statement that now developers do not care about the price for a coin, and their idea of ​​what a miner to be an investor in the future is not true! as the miner is a miner, whose task is to create a coin and let it continue in the hands of the investor or potential consumer at the final stage.
The man at the mine to dig for gold do not care what will happen to this gold that he extracted from the bowels of the earth, are any jewelry or go on the electronic board, or be a foil for the space umbrella, it only cares about how much he will receive for their production and whether it can cover the costs of production costs and bring some money home to feed their children, to put on, clothe and send to school, pay for a home loan and so on.
The speculator in the market works for virtually the same purpose - to make money on the difference, but he has an important job retention rates of its investment, which in turn gives the settlement and retention rates at planks. What operaetsya miner in the calculation of their work.
It also will build an end-user of the product which will use its costs have on the project, how much it will cost subscription exact same as discussed earlier in the final product, that just and give understanding of the product development of its potential profits of its ideas and products in the annual run.
Activity: 518
Would be great to also get this on coinmarketcap.com. So people can gauge the value more extensively.

Yeah,

it should be done.  Also another sites like coinwarz, world.coin.index. Basic issue. I guess some interesed users even do not know that something like SOIL exsist.

Why not? Ask DevTeam.

Haven't seen a comparable site that's like coinwarz for Dagger-Hashimoto algo coins. That would be a cool idea to compare profits for mining, since miners are the backbone for securing the network. I know that a lot of devs have small resources to almost nothing, but sometimes I think they under-appreciate the miners at times. They risk damaging their equipment, electric costs and more.

I personally think coins suffer when there isn't something backing the value of them, ie. gold, sliver, copper, diamond, soil/manure, oil, a dynamic software/application(non-vaporware), etc..... That's probably why people might not invest when there's no form of solid backing for cryptos, otherwise it's not different than fiat that uses a trust system as the only way to obtain value. This is just my personal opinion and observation.
Activity: 414

Yeah,

it should be done.  Also another sites like coinwarz, world.coin.index. Basic issue. I guess some interesed users even do not know that something like SOIL exsist.

Why not? Ask DevTeam.
Activity: 518
Pages:
Jump to: