Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 94. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
poloniex necessary to go out there for trading volumes, and many traders. here without a good amount of participants and the price will drop to extremes, and everything will be lost.We are looking for investors. Now not even wanting to buy a product that costs 10 times less than the stated price.

Yeah, we need Poloniex.

Right now, according to suprnova - http://prntscr.com/8uqo5q , we can mine about 1.44 soil/MH per day.
Ethereum - 0.07 eth/MH per day.
Soil mining is about 20 times easier that Ethereum.

Ethereum price is 0.0019 BTC.
So, soil must have price of about 0.0019 / 20 = 0.000095 BTC (let's round that to 0.0001) for its mining to be as profitable as Ethereum's.

I don't know why I've calculated all that Smiley just for curiosity.

Poloniex would be nice.

Quoting for the OP: 'SOIL will focus the delivery of smart contracts to a specific sector of industry, thus building a trusted brand. SOIL will approach the ecological and
agricultural stratum of the commercial world, bridging the gap between cryptocurrency and real-world applications of a progressively automated business sector."

There has to be something that SOIL can be used to that sector of business in the near future, may it be product and/or service. Also, a rough ideas of a possible DAPPS for the commercial usage.
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency
Yeah, we need Poloniex.

Right now, according to suprnova - http://prntscr.com/8uqo5q , we can mine about 1.44 soil/MH per day.
Ethereum - 0.07 eth/MH per day.
Soil mining is about 20 times easier that Ethereum.

Ethereum price is 0.0019 BTC.
So, soil must have price of about 0.0019 / 20 = 0.000095 BTC (let's round that to 0.0001) for its mining to be as profitable as Ethereum's.

I don't know why I've calculated all that Smiley just for curiosity.
Activity: 241
poloniex necessary to go out there for trading volumes, and many traders. here without a good amount of participants and the price will drop to extremes, and everything will be lost.We are looking for investors. Now not even wanting to buy a product that costs 10 times less than the stated price.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Well, maybe my last 5 cents. If you want to keep price at decent level, make some contracts to start. Something like chess or draughts, each move will cost N amount of Soil. Create a bot to animate game. If player wins, he will get back all his coins + something from bankroll. If Player loose - you keep coins. Or 2 humans can play, winner takes all his coins back and opposite player's coins. Sharing this business idea free of charge because ideas costs nothing. Do something useful, everyone can push buttons.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Wuenas wanted to know all that slow me from the portfolio of soil to the echange since it marks the transsacion only but the coins even me continue appearing in my purse I suppose that when the total of the transsacion desapareceran is done not
legendary
While it's still breathing, someone who has an environment to run smart contracts can launch a ponzi fun like https://ethereumpyramid.com. At least we can make some fun.

Sources: https://ethereumpyramid.com/contract.html

Need to change 1 ether requirement to at least 100 Soil and remove bitcoin stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
We are now at the dump phase. 11k sat means 35 BTC whole worth of Soil wich is funny. It take it plase soon, probably 50k is a realistic price when dev share his future plans.
For now I prefer to buy, it is cheaper than mining, no costs. Weak hands will fill my pockets as always. Smiley

Don't bother, 7K satoshi now, to be honest I think the whole marketcap of this fork should be 0 satoshi in order to be fair. There are no development plans. Just yet another useless fork and "developers" (don't call them developers) don't even know why the hell they pushed fork button on github. Currently this crap in a big decline and miners will hop back to ethereum causing network to die. We all will forget it within a week, just like Shift and Expanse shit dead.

ETH is a technology, not a currency at all, well maybe just with in-game currency. There are full time paid developers with skills working on a project, how 2 anonymous devs are going to handle fork is questionable. Seriously, why yet another fork if there is already system working and backed by huge funds? The biggest thing they can do is periodic pulling from main repo.

You both said that are ready to buy it, can you tell me how much coins you already bought?

PS: 2 words about "community". Soil community consist of several newbie accounts that are "excited about future of this coin", such shills are excited in every thread in this shithole. And almost forgot, it also consist of several farmers waiting to sell their instamine.

Wow. Nothing to say because I am a newbie.

He is right actually. At this point we have only promises.  Grin
So, we have to wait until Ryan pumpers group take things in their hands...  Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
We are now at the dump phase. 11k sat means 35 BTC whole worth of Soil wich is funny. It take it plase soon, probably 50k is a realistic price when dev share his future plans.
For now I prefer to buy, it is cheaper than mining, no costs. Weak hands will fill my pockets as always. Smiley

Don't bother, 7K satoshi now, to be honest I think the whole marketcap of this fork should be 0 satoshi in order to be fair. There are no development plans. Just yet another useless fork and "developers" (don't call them developers) don't even know why the hell they pushed fork button on github. Currently this crap in a big decline and miners will hop back to ethereum causing network to die. We all will forget it within a week, just like Shift and Expanse shit dead.

ETH is a technology, not a currency at all, well maybe just with in-game currency. There are full time paid developers with skills working on a project, how 2 anonymous devs are going to handle fork is questionable. Seriously, why yet another fork if there is already system working and backed by huge funds? The biggest thing they can do is periodic pulling from main repo.

You both said that are ready to buy it, can you tell me how much coins you already bought?

PS: 2 words about "community". Soil community consist of several newbie accounts that are "excited about future of this coin", such shills are excited in every thread in this shithole. And almost forgot, it also consist of several farmers waiting to sell their instamine.

Wow. Nothing to say because I am a newbie.
legendary

Just open coinmarketcap.com and you'll see probably 500+ coins you can say the same. Smiley

legendary

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Same to me  Grin
legendary
Activity: 241
My congratulations to the development team and community !!!
legendary
we are live and listed at bittrex!
thank you all for your patience waiting for the exchange.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SOIL

bittrex is a trusted exchange, which is what we're shooting for. ive been researching a lot of exchanges ofver the last few days and think a targeted request to those ones would be best. poloniex and bittrex were the most mentioned exchanges by you, the community, so im working hardest now on poloniex.

enjoy!

My first choice was Bittrex! Nice job dev&Bittrex both! Smiley
Activity: 40
First bid/ask at @BITTREX doesn't show real value, it isn't right momentum to counting total capltalization.

SOIL has to find his own price, probably somewhere between @10000 - 40000 satoshis
legendary
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
i suppose i should mention, as well, that the verbiage on bittrex when making a deposit was simply ported over from ethereum, can basically be disregarded.

the SOILsafe GUI wallet makes those transactions much easier than CLI.
the first publicly traded share of SOILcoin, October 24, 2015 00:14:47 UTC. .00049478 BTC a share ($0.135USD). 2.0 SOIL sold. Cost: .00095974 BTC.... about 27 cents US.

this first sale produces a market capitalization, with all currently minted SOILcoins at somewhere in the neighbourhood of $175,000USD. this includes the community fund (from which the testnet bounties sprung forth) and developers reserves, as well as total mined coins more or less, in the total mintage

this produces, when you look at the charts on coinmarketcap.com, the 100th most valuable cryptocoin, in terms of market capitalization.. with a fairly low sale, but what the market wants to pay, the real value at this very moment. EXACTLY 100th.

we also paid, via the community reserve, 1000 SOIL to bittrex, held in their buffer account. (0xc554dc7799c9080c22031ed509280f62a6f08fd15a0dfbc9b414b4a75d84a128)

i have no SOIL on the exchange. my balance, minus the 16.898 testnet bounty sent to "tamara163", left over from the launch, is 49,982 SOIL. a very little portion was used up sending TO the bittrex wallet, and back to the reserve wallet and back and forth again to test the wallet for bittrex at launch...

i wish all of you the best prices you feel SOIL is worth, and thank you all, whove mined SOIL the last week, and assisted with testing our platform before that.. im glad that our bounties were generous to those that provided the information for their contributions before, every dollar you make from SOIL, every further contribution you make, directly or indirectly, every contract that you build to place on your secure blockchain..... thru suggestions and voting, by word of mouth... thank you.

we have a long way to go. this is the first step in a long road towards where we want this project to go. thank you for being with us for the long haul, and i hope i still have you all along with me months and years down the road.

and we are only just starting out with this project. this is one small, infintesimal step towards where we are going to work this project towards.
 the first publicly traded share of SOILcoin, October 24, 2015 00:14:47 UTC. .00049478 BTC a share ($0.135USD). 2.0 SOIL sold. Cost: .00095974 BTC.... about 27 cents US.

this first sale produces a market capitalization, with all currently minted SOILcoins at somewhere in the neighbourhood of $175,000USD. this includes the community fund (from which the testnet bounties sprung forth) and developers reserves, as well as total mined coins more or less, in the total mintage

this produces, when you look at the charts on coinmarketcap.com, the 100th most valuable cryptocoin, in terms of market capitalization.. with a fairly low sale, but what the market wants to pay, the real value at this very moment. EXACTLY 100th.
Activity: 10
As long as the bid price stays much lower than the ask price then people aren't willing to dump.
Pages:
Jump to: