Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) SOLDI -Cryptocurrency - Made in Italy - page 4. (Read 33545 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:52:03 PM
Emitted coins 3,43%
Soldi in circulation 343.198
Blockchain Height 36.619

Exchange 1 SDI = 0,00000730
https://crytrex.com/trade?currency=28#global_stats
Activity: 14
September 07, 2018, 09:35:15 AM
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The project will be better then
Activity: 40
September 07, 2018, 09:23:05 AM
I am selling 125 SDI 120$ When I got some sold I will use the cash to make it listed on BIG exchange Cheesy

I am still contacting small exchange website to get listed it takes time but I got great conversations with some Cheesy
Can you tell me how long it will take to be listed?
September 07, 2018, 03:25:21 AM
I think we should think of https://stocks.exchange/, please try to contact them?  Grin
Activity: 8
September 04, 2018, 09:26:43 AM

Surprise
Activity: 103
September 03, 2018, 12:59:04 PM
Download Wallet 1.3.1
Try to send 10 sdi ….if you want to send many SDI you have to lower anonymous level (2-3)...Try... Wink
September 02, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
largestockminer , You can let me know and know how you contact the Cryptopia Trading Platform, have any news, or if you have any problems?  Grin
largestockminer , You can let me know and know how you contact the Cryptopia Trading Platform, have any news, or if you have any problems?  Grin
Activity: 12
May be i will sale at $133 Smiley)))
Someone sold this coin with low prices Sad
Stupid miners have been selling pennies at low prices, they will regret doing so  Embarrassed
Activity: 12
Someone sold this coin with low prices Sad
Activity: 42
what soldi mean.  not hodl sold it all?
largestockminer , You can let me know and know how you contact the Cryptopia Trading Platform, have any news, or if you have any problems?
Activity: 29
This business has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.
And the person who helped SOLDI listed on CrytrEx.com is Largestockminer, so let's discuss it with him because he knows the project very well, and he can fill in the form easily. most easily  Grin

Thank you guy Grin

I've just contacted tradeorge a few minutes ago

I did contact cryptopia yesterday.

I did other offers to other plateform.
I am waiting for answers.

Per attentions to new user who asks pm to get listed
per attention for spam keep your money

I will never ask you anything to make soldi listing and that is why it won't be as fast as I wan't.

one exchange is good already do not forget I am not the dev

I will do my best to get the more exchange plateform as I can be patient

And here is the information and listing of Bitfinex, which I asked them how to list SOLDI.
• You will be asked to fill out the Token List application form, after that,
• Bitfinex reviews and reviews your submission.
• Then, an email containing the management and registration fee 10,000 USD (equivalent in BTC) billing request will be sent to your company
• After completing this process...
• A representative from Bitfinex will call your team... this will be the official start of your token registration process.
• The contract will then be sent to your company and you will be asked to sign.
• Then, your company needs to pay a typical listing fee (the listing fee is determined by the review of your token and corporation. Meanwhile, listing fee varies from $50,000  - $500,000 and can be shared within 6 months as token succeeds on the market ).
• The token list terms are immediately certified (signed by your company). Your token will be officially announced by Bitfinex.
• Then, the listing process is finalized. Congratulations your token will be officially listed on Bitfinex.

Yes  I already saw bitfinex conditions for coin listing
I will wait to sell a few soldi be abble to make it listed on big exchange such bitfinex :-)

I don't open link you can make a copy paste here. I am still working on it I may find somes buy myself as I did for crytrex.com
sorry i can not publicly send my heart out, can only send private message, but can you tell me, SOLDI have listed on Crytopia not
And the person who helped SOLDI listed on CrytrEx.com is Largestockminer, so let's discuss it with him because he knows the project very well, and he can fill in the form easily. most easily  Grin

Thank you guy Grin

I will never ask you anything to make soldi listing and that is why it won't be as fast as I wan't.

Click on the link I sent you via private message, where there are a lot of trading floors and full contact information for the exchange.

Thank you guy Grin

And here is the information and listing of Bitfinex, which I asked them how to list SOLDI.
• You will be asked to fill out the Token List application form, after that,
• Bitfinex reviews and reviews your submission.
• Then, an email containing the management and registration fee 10,000 USD (equivalent in BTC) billing request will be sent to your company
• After completing this process...
• A representative from Bitfinex will call your team... this will be the official start of your token registration process.
• The contract will then be sent to your company and you will be asked to sign.
• Then, your company needs to pay a typical listing fee (the listing fee is determined by the review of your token and corporation. Meanwhile, listing fee varies from $50,000  - $500,000 and can be shared within 6 months as token succeeds on the market ).
• The token list terms are immediately certified (signed by your company). Your token will be officially announced by Bitfinex.
• Then, the listing process is finalized. Congratulations your token will be officially listed on Bitfinex.
Let's talk directly here, and I'm contacting Bitfinex to find out about the issue  Grin
Activity: 8
What about listing plans, you have them? Any thoughts about TOP 30 exchanges?
We are looking for ways, and we also need to review costs because we do not have much money  Sad

Well, you can PM me and we'll discuss listing on top exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: