Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN) SOLDI -Cryptocurrency - Made in Italy - page 5. (Read 33545 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
tradeogre good for cryptonight
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
have the craftsmen dumped? How do you feel about this? How many disadvantages does this have? Have you had any discussions about the project? What about a project discussion? I find that the exchange of the project will help you a lot, you can learn more experienced people in this field. If you find it unnecessary then it is up to you, if you do not want to do so then you must have better prepared than the others? What do you think about the percentage of this project that will succeed as expected?
Activity: 40
What about listing plans, you have them? Any thoughts about TOP 30 exchanges?
We are looking for ways, and we also need to review costs because we do not have much money  Sad
Activity: 8
What about listing plans, you have them? Any thoughts about TOP 30 exchanges?
when other exchanges
We are looking for a suitable trading platform
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
when other exchanges
http://cn.mikecrm.com/PLAzbSk
These are Lbank's top 10 trading platforms on the coinmarketcap, and the daily trading volume is over $ 200 million, and especially the low cost list, go to the link and fill out the information to post the list. listed SOLDI.  Cool
There are stupid miners dumping ... LOL
please guys give me a list of exchange that will accept bitsoldi's listing fees in bitsoldi

Give the list here
No face book, no link, no download files.
All HERE

Thank you
I can not because my exchanges is an excel file, i have sent through google driver for you ...
I sent my google drive link via private message, you see my exchange list, thanks you
Or can you give me any way to contact you, and I will send you a long exchange list

Thấy ống chém nó hoài à.
chém j t có lòng tốt t jup kiếm danh sách phụ k thích thì tự bỏ tiền bỏ công ra mà lên, đừng có ngồi gõ phím k mệt lắm 
Activity: 13
Or can you give me any way to contact you, and I will send you a long exchange list

Thấy ống chém nó hoài à.
Please let me contact you via Facebook, I will give you a very long list of exchanges and complete information to list  Grin
Yes, it is a sad thing to have no trading volume
Activity: 12
Yeah, no trading
error An Error Has Occurred!
You have exceeded the limit of 2 personal messages per day. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit. Huh
You can contact me via this facebook address https://www.facebook.com/an.nguyencong.967
I know a trading platform, and a lot of trading, but I do not know how to fill it, can you help me fill it out, can I take you trading platform but how can i contact be with you
No trading, not just SOLDI, but BTC and ETH, trading volume in 24h is 0  Sad Angry
Activity: 12
When we can exchange? Who will buy this coin? Dev, i think you should say thanks to him
Pages:
Jump to: