Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴TOKEN SALE IS STARTED🚀🌎 - page 2. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Where your company is coming from?

70% of our 50+ person team is located in Kiev Ukraine and the rest is located in US and Tallinn Estonia.

Pradeep Goel, CEO of the company is also from the US.

You did say that a part of your team is based in Estonia, why did you incorporate in Estonia?
Activity: 9
Your target for 1B in recurring revenue by 2025 seems quite naive, how are you going to reach it?
Ok, what are your end goals? What will make you realize that your project is successful? There are thousands of hospitals, millions of care providers and billions of people on this planet. How many consumers is enough for you? Do you have any milestones?
What is so revolutional about your approach? Understand my skepticism correctly, everyone claims to be revolutionary, transparent and cost effective, but the reality is not so bright. Can you explain to me things without your loud biased words?
Okay, I don't say that the idea of the project is bad. What I don't quite get is how is it possible to make changes in such a bureaucratic system. And what is Care.Protocol? You have a lot of Care.Something names. It's hard to determine one from another
Why would hospitals want to work with you? They seem pretty OK where they are now. How are you going to convince them that you are better than what they already have. I'm not sure that they even understand what is blockchain.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I don't believe that your project will gain any success.

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Can you share with us what concerns you?
I don't believe that your project will gain any success.
Activity: 25
Who are your initial clients? 

We are currently negotiating with multiple clients including US Federal Government   Agency, large healthcare delivery system in India, State Medicaid Agency and   Care delivery network. These clients collectively represent more than   2M members.

Thanks for the answer.
You do really great project.

I also want to know
Is there a vesting schedule for reserved tokens?
Activity: 17
How will clients pay for the platform?
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
Once you get all the funds, how will the funds be held?
Activity: 25
Who are your initial clients? 
Activity: 69
This might have been already answered in the thread but when will the tokens be tradeable?
Hi,

Please PM if you need whitepapers translation to Romanian.

Thanks

Hi, just wrote you.
Thanks
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi,

Please PM if you need whitepapers translation to Romanian.

Thanks
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
You have so massive project and I want to know who is your clients of the platform?

Our clients are any organization responsible   for delivering and managing healthcare and related benefits – insurance companies, hospitals and integrated delivery networks, provider networks, government agencies, large employers, national health agencies, world health organizations and many   more.

why will they pay for it?

Clients will   see significant reduction in cost from use of our platform. The primary areas of client cost reduction   are – administrative, IT systems,   care utilization, client   services,   fraud, waste, abuse and duplication.   

got it. thanks. and one more question. how are you going to price the platform for clients??

You ask really great questions. It could help token buyers to understand the platform. Thanks a lot !

We have priced the platform at about 10% of their current per member per month cost. Our clients will likely experience an instant return on their investment.

Happy to see that someone is asking some great questions. This helped me to better understand the project and gain more trust.
Activity: 17
How many CAN   tokens will   be issued?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi, Dev
Will there be any advantages to holders of your tokens? Priority in service or, perhaps, discounts?
Pages:
Jump to: