Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN] 🔴Solve.Care - Healthcare on Blockchain🔴TOKEN SALE IS STARTED🚀🌎 - page 3. (Read 3884 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Project is well articulated and good to go. I wish it well...
Activity: 282
Where your company is coming from?

We appreciate your curiosity, but we have already answered to this question.
70% of our 50+ person team is located in Kiev Ukraine and the rest is located in US and Tallinn Estonia
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

What's the last day of Token Sale ?
Activity: 62
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Looks very promising! I would like to see its future development.

Wow. Your project looks very serious and very detailed. Your idea and your token is worthwhile to support.  Wish you good luck.

Thanks you guys, we are very appreciated!
Activity: 6
U have a great progect!
How much money have  founders put in the company?

Founders have so far invested more than $2.5M in the company that was used to build operations, build platform, buy Ukrsoft, start sales to US clients and run the token sale.

Wow. Your project looks very serious and very detailed. Your idea and your token is worthwhile to support.  Wish you good luck.
What's the last day of Token Sale ?
Activity: 6
U have a great progect!
How much money have  founders put in the company?
Activity: 25

70% of our 50+ person team is located in Kiev Ukraine and the rest is located in US and Tallinn Estonia.

Pradeep Goel, CEO of the company is also from the US.

Why you are not located in US?
Activity: 282
a wonderful project! will keep an eye on you guys.
good luck!

Thank you very much. We put a lot of effort into our project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
a wonderful project! will keep an eye on you guys.
good luck!
Activity: 11

Will you burn unsold tokens?

No, our total CAN token supply is fixed. Neither new tokens can be issued, nor existing tokens can be burned.

so what will you do with unsold tokens?
Activity: 22
You have so massive project and I want to know who is your clients of the platform?

Our clients are any organization responsible   for delivering and managing healthcare and related benefits – insurance companies, hospitals and integrated delivery networks, provider networks, government agencies, large employers, national health agencies, world health organizations and many   more.

why will they pay for it?

Clients will   see significant reduction in cost from use of our platform. The primary areas of client cost reduction   are – administrative, IT systems,   care utilization, client   services,   fraud, waste, abuse and duplication.   

got it. thanks. and one more question. how are you going to price the platform for clients??
Activity: 17

CAN token is utility or security token?

CAN is a utility token and does not carry any security rights such as equity, debt, dividend, profit sharing or conversion to equity etc.

So, I have a question.
If CAN token is not a security token, why are you filling with SEC??
Activity: 11

Will you burn unsold tokens?
Activity: 17

CAN token is utility or security token?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
There is not big difference in price of token for early adopters and open sale participants when investment is little.Before taking any decision I would prefer to get the information about the raised funds during this current close funding round. This matters for many investors to know the status that's why some other people asked too.
You have so massive project and I want to know who is your clients of the platform?

Our clients are any organization responsible   for delivering and managing healthcare and related benefits – insurance companies, hospitals and integrated delivery networks, provider networks, government agencies, large employers, national health agencies, world health organizations and many   more.

why will they pay for it?
Pages:
Jump to: