Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 104. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello how many sonm for a mn ?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Let's talk about something besides the price.

I'd like to involve in the "mining". I'd like to buy some computer to supply the computer power.
What kind of computers are good?
Can I get profit from renting my computer power now?

Right now is still the Test-Net. In July they will have some of the functions where you can earn real SONM for your rented computers. In AUG the whole Main-Net gets released. From there I'm sure there will be lots of steady improvements.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Let's talk about something besides the price.

I'd like to involve in the "mining". I'd like to buy some computer to supply the computer power.
What kind of computers are good?
Can I get profit from renting my computer power now?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
SNM token started to move already even before the start of Consensus 2018 based of appreciation of other event. This fresh flow of money into SONM's markets tells one thing that finally people have understood and realized the work and potential of this project. We are going towards full launch in few weeks so expect bullish and positive market here overall.

I think we'll see 1$ before june is over, and probably close to 5$ before this year is over. That still would be undervalued IMO, as the total cap would be less than 2 billion
you are right 1$ price os sonm is not to far from now
news are coming and sonm team is getting more and more active day by day
sonm will huge in the future
current price is 0.41$ and 150 million market cap right now
soon sonm will be touch 1$

that would be great. I've been invested in SONM from day one. And I kept all tokens and sold none. I also hope the course reaches $ 1. that would be perfect in 2018

It'll all depend on the partnerships they'll sign this consensus; I think prices will go to 1$ before this summer is over, even without a partnership, but I've got a feeling we're going to wake up one day and see it climbing over 2$ in the blink of an eye
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
SNM token started to move already even before the start of Consensus 2018 based of appreciation of other event. This fresh flow of money into SONM's markets tells one thing that finally people have understood and realized the work and potential of this project. We are going towards full launch in few weeks so expect bullish and positive market here overall.

I think we'll see 1$ before june is over, and probably close to 5$ before this year is over. That still would be undervalued IMO, as the total cap would be less than 2 billion

that would be great. I've been invested in SONM from day one. And I kept all tokens and sold none. I also hope the course reaches $ 1. that would be perfect in 2018
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
After looking over the spirit of the team that is still surprising why this is not into billion dollar market club. Potentially it could be there but this will happen after successful launch of mainnet than price will skyrocket and so many people will miss the train.

FOMO alert!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
After looking over the spirit of the team that is still surprising why this is not into billion dollar market club. Potentially it could be there but this will happen after successful launch of mainnet than price will skyrocket and so many people will miss the train.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Team SONM is looking busy in current participating in big events that is nice to see these updates which are coming consistently. This is really wonderful approach to move forward this platform and raise awareness about this ecosystem I believe this will be next big thing.

yes, it's done soon but I think SONM must have a private wallet for this coin. with its technology I believe SONM project will be a special and attractive with many big investors in this year.

Theyre coming out with a full wallet in their upcoming mainnet release i believe, but unless i can afford a masternode ill keep my bag in my ledger
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
Team SONM is looking busy in current participating in big events that is nice to see these updates which are coming consistently. This is really wonderful approach to move forward this platform and raise awareness about this ecosystem I believe this will be next big thing.

yes, it's done soon but I think SONM must have a private wallet for this coin. with its technology I believe SONM project will be a special and attractive with many big investors in this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This year SONM is co-organizing the hackathon at @coindesk Consensus2018! @iolebedev shares some photos from the venue.

Wow. Excellent. This will make SONM even better known. I wish you good luck and success with this event.i think the course will benefit as well  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
Consensus2018 SONM Hackathon results revealed! Congratulations to the winner!

Already preparing for the Fog World Congress by @OpenFog. Looking forward!

This year SONM is co-organizing the hackathon at @coindesk Consensus2018! @iolebedev shares some photos from the venue.

For our russian speaking readers: Aleksei Antonov takes part in a panel discussion on blockchain and ICO at Russian Internet Forum. Read the summary on Inc.

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Sidechains importance alone is big breakthrough seeing SONM team has built own system. Nothing can stop this project going to become one of the top service providers within this space which surely will be improved and evolved with the needs and demand of market in future. You are doing amazingly mind blowing work indeed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Great to see the advancements and update can't wait till livenet and see SONM living up to it's potential
Jump to: