Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 117. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Attention! There have been posted a few SCAM messages or comments from fake profiles on SONM platforms lately. Mostly, they announce fraudulent giveaway mechanics asking to send some ETH to the particular address. #SONM has nothing to do with this. Be careful!
Thanks for the warning. We should be careful and do not get to the tricks of fraudsters. Twitter says it will stop a fraudulent accounts.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
Attention! There have been posted a few SCAM messages or comments from fake profiles on SONM platforms lately. Mostly, they announce fraudulent giveaway mechanics asking to send some ETH to the particular address. #SONM has nothing to do with this. Be careful!

A sneak peek from Russian Internet Forum 2018: SONM co-founder Aleksei Antonov takes part in the discussion with Anti Danilevsky from KICKICO and Dima Devinn from Dbrain on the topic "Blockchain and ICO: transforming reality"

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
It is best example of confidence by the reply of SONM support team that they are fully committed to release as planned. Even there is still few weeks time till the end of second quarter but I still will prefer stable,secure and flawless release. SONM has done everything fully professional way and this tradition will be kept alive and up as top priority to become top service provider.

Let's wait for Ethereum scalability updates to see real potential of SONM. I agree with you that team are doing great job and delivering what they are supposed to do. It will explode one day.

If the dev keeps update and progress like this, the explosion is sooner or later.
The price is underestimated so far than a lot of air-coins.
Anyway, that's the crypto worlds.
The next official meetup with the SONM community will be in Moscow on April 25 at 20:00 — you'll get a chance to meet the support and R&D teams in person! The place will be confirmed a bit later. Book your ticket here

Great day for SONM: Investing.com has featured Aleksei Antonov in a large mention on the mergers and acquisitions in an article titled: "Blockchain, Crypto M&A Even More Active Than Investors Think". Read the full article here
Approximately how many sonm tokens is required as a collateral to run a master node?  >= 100K?

it's not decided yet.

Oh my gawd. I wish it's around 50k. If it's around 100k, that will be $16,000 to run one node! Let's be practical. We want more masternodes rather than less. It would be centralized around big whales if a masternode is expensive.
Perhaps you're right. 50k will be more democratic collateral, bearing in mind ~60mm market cap. All we have to do is wait for details from sonm.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Approximately how many sonm tokens is required as a collateral to run a master node?  >= 100K?

it's not decided yet.

Oh my gawd. I wish it's around 50k. If it's around 100k, that will be $16,000 to run one node! Let's be practical. We want more masternodes rather than less. It would be centralized around big whales if a masternode is expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
SONM is always doing great job and showing a wonderful spirit to keep it moving towards the moon. When I read updates so it make me inspire to keep support this project because it will be next thing with a unique product with very talented team.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is best example of confidence by the reply of SONM support team that they are fully committed to release as planned. Even there is still few weeks time till the end of second quarter but I still will prefer stable,secure and flawless release. SONM has done everything fully professional way and this tradition will be kept alive and up as top priority to become top service provider.

Let's wait for Ethereum scalability updates to see real potential of SONM. I agree with you that team are doing great job and delivering what they are supposed to do. It will explode one day.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Nice,
Thats huge
Activity: 283
Merit: 12

Is the livenet 100% confirmed for June now?  Wink

Yes! Welcome to Monthly report: February 2018

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Greetings!
In our report for March we published the following information:
                                              Product Vision Updates
Private blockchain and Masternodes. Working on SONM blockchain we have some tasks, that must be performed in a trusted way out of the chain. First of such tasks is implementing a gatekeeper node to allow token transfer between Ethereum masterchain and SONM sidechain. Another would be running the PoA/PoS mining nodes. Building a decentralized system was always a priority for us, so a decentralized approach to this tasks is implementing a Masternodes, using SNM in a proof-of-stake fashion.

We will first implement a Masternodes for gatekeeping functions, to enable SNM token transfer between Ethereum and SONM blockchain. Establishing the Masternode would require holding a decent amount of SNM tokens, yet the exact value and conditions are being estimated.

Running the Masternode will benefit an owner — the more SNM tokens he’s got, the better. We are going to implement Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm to provide proportional sharing of profits between the owners of the master nodes.

Watch the news on our channels and you will be the first to know this information. We will publish it closer to the June livenet release.

Stay tuned
SONM team

Is the livenet 100% confirmed for June now?
Activity: 283
Merit: 12

Greetings!
In our report for March we published the following information:
                                              Product Vision Updates
Private blockchain and Masternodes. Working on SONM blockchain we have some tasks, that must be performed in a trusted way out of the chain. First of such tasks is implementing a gatekeeper node to allow token transfer between Ethereum masterchain and SONM sidechain. Another would be running the PoA/PoS mining nodes. Building a decentralized system was always a priority for us, so a decentralized approach to this tasks is implementing a Masternodes, using SNM in a proof-of-stake fashion.

We will first implement a Masternodes for gatekeeping functions, to enable SNM token transfer between Ethereum and SONM blockchain. Establishing the Masternode would require holding a decent amount of SNM tokens, yet the exact value and conditions are being estimated.

Running the Masternode will benefit an owner — the more SNM tokens he’s got, the better. We are going to implement Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm to provide proportional sharing of profits between the owners of the master nodes.

Watch the news on our channels and you will be the first to know this information. We will publish it closer to the June livenet release.

Stay tuned
SONM team
Activity: 108
Merit: 1

it's not decided yet.
Approximately how many sonm tokens is required as a collateral to run a master node?  >= 100K?
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
sometimes i have doubts if this is really true. all the development, all the news. but trading volume ist still so low. $1,297,990 USD last 24h.

are they just pretending to do stuff and I dont realize it? or why is the awareness still so low?

awareness doesn't mean anything when the product is unfinished. They're doing the smartest thing any business can do, which is underpromise and overdeliver. In this market, most businesses do the opposite. Sonm will prove this july that they're a massive sleeping giant, probably rising up to the 1 billion dollar marketcap before august. After august, i predict a sell off, causing prices to drop back at least 30%, but I'm fairly confident we'll end this year over 2 billion in total cap, with each coin being worth well over 5$.

They way I determine how much companies can be worth, is estimating how much money they can save other companies. Sonm can save the cryptomarket billions a year in mining costs and data processing. Imagine how much they can save universities, research centers, data centers, rendering companies (gaming, video, cloud), ... It's up to the hundreds of billions. I'm fairly certain they can make up a few percent of that market.
yes i agree with you and sonm is doing great job and progress on the project is going to make it successful
sonm project needs only work and alot of work.
right now its market cap is 57 million $ bit i think soon its gonna bigger then that
i think 24vol is also good on above 1 million $
and i am pretty sure that in the end of 2018 price of per sonm token will be more then 1$ hopfully
Activity: 827
I can tell you im not going to stake my whole bag for a node. And im sure many more agree. So the amount will have to be quite a bit lower
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
sometimes i have doubts if this is really true. all the development, all the news. but trading volume ist still so low. $1,297,990 USD last 24h.

are they just pretending to do stuff and I dont realize it? or why is the awareness still so low?

awareness doesn't mean anything when the product is unfinished. They're doing the smartest thing any business can do, which is underpromise and overdeliver. In this market, most businesses do the opposite. Sonm will prove this july that they're a massive sleeping giant, probably rising up to the 1 billion dollar marketcap before august. After august, i predict a sell off, causing prices to drop back at least 30%, but I'm fairly confident we'll end this year over 2 billion in total cap, with each coin being worth well over 5$.

They way I determine how much companies can be worth, is estimating how much money they can save other companies. Sonm can save the cryptomarket billions a year in mining costs and data processing. Imagine how much they can save universities, research centers, data centers, rendering companies (gaming, video, cloud), ... It's up to the hundreds of billions. I'm fairly certain they can make up a few percent of that market.
Jump to: