Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 120. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
sonm is the next x100

When it will head to this x100 rise no doubt it has potential to become next big thing but this couldn't happen in overnight. Sonm is moving positively towards their milestone once it will be done after this price will boost so have patience to enjoy this.

Shocked x100 then I'll be millionaier coz I hv got 200k SNM (accumulating since ICO) Grin

really hard to hit x100 soon. Almost 1 year after ico and the prise in $ is still under ICO :s probably it was overhyped 1 year ago and many ppl can't wait more than 10days before starting to sell..
still holding thought it should pump soon
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
sonm is the next x100

When it will head to this x100 rise no doubt it has potential to become next big thing but this couldn't happen in overnight. Sonm is moving positively towards their milestone once it will be done after this price will boost so have patience to enjoy this.

Shocked x100 then I'll be millionaier coz I hv got 200k SNM (accumulating since ICO) Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
its price is really low now only 0.1$. if youu wants to in then buy now
Yes. I'd have to agree.
I believe the bottom was around 1400(0.09$). At this levels we met very strong support. Increasing volume helps confirm reversal trend. Smart money are buying snm at these levels. From reward-to-risk ratio it's a perfect entry point. To the moon soon, imho.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
check out this news about sonm
Wanted: experienced technology writers worldwide.
SONM is building a decentralized content hub to help @sonmdevelopment tell more about the project.
looks like sonm start marketing and now i hope sonm price value will rise soon
its price is really low now only 0.1$. if youu wants to in then buy now
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
In the near and not so near future many coins will go to Zerro and some (REAL COINS) Will be Heroes - SONM will be in the second category.
Totally agree with you.
I read somewhere that more than 90% of all startups fail. I don't see any bad signs and I hope SONM will be in the remaining 10%.

SONM is a serious project, and i believe this SONM will be succed when most of crypto value has no value  Wink or maybe people call Shitcoins
so keep patient  Wink

Looked at at their github repo. Looks like these guys don't know the meaning of word "sleep". last update 2 hours ago.
https://github.com/sonm-io

Maybe they come from the different timezone from yours. Or also it is possible that the dev team is an international team, who work in the different countries.

I believe the dev team grew larger because of the increased interest of many developers of the possible use case of fog computing on a blockchain. If this works, it opens a lot of market possibilities since many are into big data and cloud computing.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Sorry for stupid question, but when I can expect a finished product?

I think the "product" will be never "finished". The project will be under development for a long time. Correct me if I am wrong.

I used to try and convince doubters.

Right now I am so confident in SONM that i don't really care what anyone thinks about this project.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-updates-and-specifies-its-roadmap-for-q4-2017-q2-2018-14d355cea6f

This is planned in July when this platform will be fully functional so you check the roadmap. The good thing is that they are moving forward with nice streak and I'm so confident soon they will create the history.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I think this is still nothing major but just big investors trying to get in early because there are not many orders on market
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

I think the "product" will be never "finished". The project will be under development for a long time. Correct me if I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-updates-and-specifies-its-roadmap-for-q4-2017-q2-2018-14d355cea6f

This is planned in July when this platform will be fully functional so you check the roadmap. The good thing is that they are moving forward with nice streak and I'm so confident soon they will create the history.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
sonm is the next x100

Activity: 283
Merit: 5
sonm is the next x100
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
Looked at at their github repo. Looks like these guys don't know the meaning of word "sleep". last update 2 hours ago.

Maybe they come from the different timezone from yours. Or also it is possible that the dev team is an international team, who work in the different countries.
Well, that can't be right. I think AlexSONMsupport could response on this question in more detailed way Wink

Hey! SONM never sleep!  Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Well, that can't be right. I think AlexSONMsupport could response on this question in more detailed way Wink
well sonm token price is now stable at 0.11$ i think sonm price will not go down then current price
i should buy more sonm at this price. sonm token last 24Hrs volume is more then 3 million $. that's great
with passage of time sonm team is getting closer to achieve its milestones
good potential token with cheap price

The volume is actually a good one considering the current market and considering SONM has not delivered its full solution yet
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

well sonm token price is now stable at 0.11$ i think sonm price will not go down then current price
i should buy more sonm at this price. sonm token last 24Hrs volume is more then 3 million $. that's great
with passage of time sonm team is getting closer to achieve its milestones
good potential token with cheap price
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1064
SONM is just iliquid thats why when they bought tokens it caused a spike. better to hodl
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
In the near and not so near future many coins will go to Zerro and some (REAL COINS) Will be Heroes - SONM will be in the second category.
Totally agree with you.
I read somewhere that more than 90% of all startups fail. I don't see any bad signs and I hope SONM will be in the remaining 10%.

SONM is a serious project, and i believe this SONM will be succed when most of crypto value has no value  Wink or maybe people call Shitcoins
so keep patient  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1554
Is something about to happen?   Today has the largest daily volume on Binance to date.

I noticed that, too. Not sure, but maybe It was just an attempt to pump snm. There have been some rumors on that recently.

What are these rumors can you explain about if this token has good volume than it is normal from my opinion. This project have very hard working dev team and large community behind who are supporting this revolutionary concept.
Jump to: