Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 165. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 01:35:09 PM
Its all about a working product.
The the market for sonm is Huge.
With the final product now
Sonm would be placed around 1 Billion i guess. As the whole market moves 4 Billion Till august is Not impossible at all
My bet is crossing 6$ by july18

And further that? Who knows. But if Sonm truly archives what all this is about (global decentralized supercomputing) -a Billion marketcap is peanuts

...and the dev team is the only i know in the cryptoworld wich sticks to the roadmap, and always delievers on time.

Just sold some iota in favor for more Sonm Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 28, 2017, 12:34:32 PM
August 2018 is the time when we will see the price go up and down and stable at more than 5$ per coin.If everything goes well with the launch, the price can easily cross 10$ by year end.

$10 means a 3/4 billions market cap...not impossible but certainly not an easy target. In a year the whole crypto market could be worth 10 times what it is now so this will be equivalent to a 300/400M market cap today that I see as a reasonable target (today.)

So yes, maybe $10 is not as far as it seems (in a year from now).

Bitcoin crossed 20k and did anyone expect it to reach this height? and so I too believe SONM can reach at least 5$ or more.
Activity: 19
December 28, 2017, 08:44:33 AM
August 2018 is the time when we will see the price go up and down and stable at more than 5$ per coin.If everything goes well with the launch, the price can easily cross 10$ by year end.

$10 means a 3/4 billions market cap...not impossible but certainly not an easy target. In a year the whole crypto market could be worth 10 times what it is now so this will be equivalent to a 300/400M market cap today that I see as a reasonable target (today.)

So yes, maybe $10 is not as far as it seems (in a year from now).
Activity: 196
December 28, 2017, 08:39:21 AM
Why is the price dropping so much?

no worries, neo went from 5 to 50 back to 15 in a matter of months. Now it's sitting comfortably over 60. Sonm will soon see its day in the sun, next year around christmas people will be coming here asking if it's still good to buy at 5$ a coin

From your mouths to Gods ears Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
December 28, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

no worries, neo went from 5 to 50 back to 15 in a matter of months. Now it's sitting comfortably over 60. Sonm will soon see its day in the sun, next year around christmas people will be coming here asking if it's still good to buy at 5$ a coin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 08:06:57 AM
I missed what is the date of the testnet launching? Thx in advance
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 28, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

Activity: 7
December 28, 2017, 07:41:47 AM
Activity: 7
December 28, 2017, 05:52:01 AM
Before start SONM wallet 0.1.6, when launching

npm i

i receive this warns

Code:
npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of react@^15.4.2 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of react@^0.14.0 || ^15.0.1 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of react-dom@^0.14.0 || ^15.0.1 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN [email protected] requires a peer of jquery@>=1.8.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: [email protected] (node_modules/fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for [email protected]: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {"os":"linux","arch":"x64"})

here:
npm list

Code:
UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY react@^0.14.0 || ^15.0.1
│ ├── UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY react-dom@^0.14.0 || ^15.0.1

UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY jquery@>=1.8.0

UNMET PEER DEPENDENCY [email protected]

UNMET OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY fsevents@^1.0.0

Code:
npm ERR! peer dep missing: react@^15.4.2, required by [email protected]
npm ERR! peer dep missing: react@^0.14.0 || ^15.0.1, required by [email protected]
npm ERR! peer dep missing: react-dom@^0.14.0 || ^15.0.1, required by [email protected]
npm ERR! peer dep missing: jquery@>=1.8.0, required by [email protected]

Additional Info:
installed packages

nodejs 9.3.0-1
g++ 5.4.1-11

How can i solve ?
Activity: 19
December 28, 2017, 05:22:54 AM

Is there any ready to run docker image for the supplier?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 04:17:06 AM
I am fully satisfied by the work of this team as they delivered every single promise on time. I also went almost all in on this after liquidating some of my old holdings to not miss the cheap later. My opinion is clear we are finding ourselves in middle of the success being holder of SNM.
Activity: 47
December 28, 2017, 03:51:29 AM
Where can I buy somn? I have binance and cryptopia accounts, but not available on there

binance is pretty good!!
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 08:20:41 PM
Where can I buy somn? I have binance and cryptopia accounts, but not available on there

Greetings!

Here is a list of all exchanges where you can buy our token:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/#markets

For example:
Liqui - https://liqui.io
Binance - www.binance.com
Kucoin - www.kucoin.com

We cannot advise a particular exchange, as everyone has different requirements for them, so you can just use the one you heart. leads to. 💓

Best regards,
SONM Community
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 08:19:24 PM
Hi everyone does anyone know if the software for suppliers will be available on windows for the test phase?

Greetings!

We don't support windows on worker PC , but you can install VM (Virtual box, for example) with linux. But you will not be able to provide GPU in that case.

SONM worker node cannot be run on windows at the moment.
Maybe, in future, this situation will change.

Best regards,
SONM Community
Activity: 6
December 27, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

It is there on Binance. Look up SNM
Activity: 13
December 27, 2017, 06:19:32 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 03:43:10 PM
Hi everyone does anyone know if the software for suppliers will be available on windows for the test phase?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
December 27, 2017, 02:38:10 PM
I was away because of this vacations period but had eyes on these release which was announced few days ago. Today when I came back saw as promised the testnet has been launched which is first step towards greater ones in coming months. This is awesome thing happened on this Christmas for everyone involved with this project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 27, 2017, 01:11:49 PM
Is the testnet for their network mining?  Do you need a powerful rig for this mining?  I would be interested in doing this sort of mining because I'm an environmentalist and a miner and  the waste of electricity conflicts me.

you don't need a powerful rig, no. Laptops, PS4's, smart tv's... can all take part in this network. The goal is to create a global distributed network which will eliminate careless energy wasting. Imagine you forget to shut down your ps4. Maybe one day the Sonm network could register that you're not using it but it's still on, so it'll diverge its energy to power the network. Wouldn't that be revolutionary?
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
December 27, 2017, 10:46:12 AM
Is the testnet for their network mining?  Do you need a powerful rig for this mining?  I would be interested in doing this sort of mining because I'm an environmentalist and a miner and  the waste of electricity conflicts me.
Jump to: