Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 166. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 09:54:40 AM
This is quite interesting. Lately I've been thinking that all the computation cryptocurrency POW does seems like a bit of a waste of resources. This kind of distributed computing project is a good idea. Will certainly keep an eye on it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
December 27, 2017, 09:37:03 AM
SONM will give 20 000 real SNM tokens to the 50 most active suppliers and the 50 most active customers participating in SONM testnet.

Where did you get this information? I didn't see any such thing posted after the MVP release or I missed something to follow due to holidays?

https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-testnet-launch-56100d29445f

That is very attractive promo I believe so many people will take part into this testnet and dev will get so many feedback to improve the security and stability of this platform for future release.
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 08:18:28 AM
SONM will give 20 000 real SNM tokens to the 50 most active suppliers and the 50 most active customers participating in SONM testnet.

Where did you get this information? I didn't see any such thing posted after the MVP release or I missed something to follow due to holidays?

Thank you for your information, I am interested in the SONM testnet, but I do not know to join in and how can I get some profit from this activity, any one successed and share some experience?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 27, 2017, 06:51:15 AM
How do i get in on the testing phase? I have a bunch of hardware to throw at this, especially if there's a reward!

Greetings!

Please do join our test network! You can check https://mvp.sonm.io/ for further instructions.

Best regards,
SONM Community
thank you.i hope i can join the test network and get the sonm tokens.
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
December 27, 2017, 06:18:06 AM
How do i get in on the testing phase? I have a bunch of hardware to throw at this, especially if there's a reward!

Greetings!

Please do join our test network! You can check https://mvp.sonm.io/ for further instructions.

Best regards,
SONM Community
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
December 27, 2017, 05:41:14 AM

Thanks for the link. I'll try to contribute in SONM testing, Hope I could snag that 200 SONM. Does anyone know how to check active customers or supplier?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 27, 2017, 05:26:54 AM
This dip hurts my soul although I know its just temporary.
I hodl and hope that sonm will get the attention it deserves.
In the meantime I will try to get even more tokens.
It is very natural that the price of coins will rise and fall. We should see the long-term development of the project.
Exactly, all we have to do is just to hold and trust the team to develop the project and give us profit.
It's not impossible to have the same success like other altcoins are enjoying, we are already in big exchanges, we need some good news to see a pump.

SONM is a one of few ICO token which deliver not only white paper but also real product in time.
We will see huge growth in coming month.
'Buy low, Sell high' is the best trading policy.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 04:26:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2017, 03:23:31 AM

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
December 27, 2017, 01:54:27 AM

I too am throwing some of my old hardware into it they have a special doc prepared for us you can read it here https://docs.sonm.io/getting-started. It will really help you to setup
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 27, 2017, 01:20:57 AM
It is very natural that the price of coins will rise and fall. We should see the long-term development of the project.
Exactly, all we have to do is just to hold and trust the team to develop the project and give us profit.
It's not impossible to have the same success like other altcoins are enjoying, we are already in big exchanges, we need some good news to see a pump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 10:32:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
December 26, 2017, 06:34:26 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 05:29:33 PM
I don't see any price movement since SONM MVP launched yesterday. What do you think about this?

Ah maybe you missed it because I saw it at 3.3k satoshi and now back to 2.2k
Maybe it's not a significant increase because the project has not yet entered the real stage wait until all really work.

Prices always drop a little after release, but they start booming even harder not long after that. I think we'll see 1$/coin in less than a month

2018 5-10$ range

for sure Smiley

SONM is great team which will deliver

$5 is looking good approach for next year I also think there is pretty good chance for steady growth. The team is devoted to this project and their hard work speak that clearly it worth to hodl.

$ prices are misleading especially since most alt do not have USD pair and exchanges are not fiat friendly, market is in terms of bitcoin whether you like it or not. 6K+ Satoshi is easy if you look at the history especially now they have working product. Just a matter of tweet or two, where is McAfee lol
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
December 26, 2017, 04:30:14 PM
does anybody know if i can use a raspberry pi to test it? this would be a great way to use it because the hardware is so weak. you could use the power of the network to do stuff.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
December 26, 2017, 04:26:30 PM

The christmas candy was too small, that's why...
If they gave 200k SONM for testing, the price would still be higher.

Nevertheless: it's temporary... No worries Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
December 26, 2017, 03:58:53 PM
I don't see any price movement since SONM MVP launched yesterday. What do you think about this?

Maybe it's not a significant increase because the project has not yet entered the real stage wait until all really work.

Prices always drop a little after release, but they start booming even harder not long after that. I think we'll see 1$/coin in less than a month

2018 5-10$ range

for sure Smiley

$5 is looking good approach for next year I also think there is pretty good chance for steady growth. The team is devoted to this project and their hard work speak that clearly it worth to hodl.
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
December 26, 2017, 03:50:34 PM
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 03:29:28 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 390
December 26, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

2018 5-10$ range

for sure Smiley

Jump to: