Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 167. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
December 26, 2017, 03:09:40 PM
What do you guys think about elastic? Im like 10% gnt and 90% snm
Im very sure the first working product supercomputer will climb top20
yes and my vote to SONM token its developments are fast now and having much more feature then GNT
so i think SONM will wins
and now new developed MVP will make SONM first with working product supercomputer
but only time will tells us what sonm team can make more but right now it looks SONM future is very bright
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 02:55:42 PM
What do you guys think about elastic? Im like 10% gnt and 90% snm
Im very sure the first working product supercomputer will climb top20
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 26, 2017, 01:54:54 PM
Throwing my hat in this thread looking for utility coins to invest in. I love the competition between Sonm & gnt, breeds innovation & hastens development.

There is also elastic and IEX which are also in the competition and cannot be ignored until you have the final product in the domain.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
December 26, 2017, 01:22:27 PM
Throwing my hat in this thread looking for utility coins to invest in. I love the competition between Sonm & gnt, breeds innovation & hastens development.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
December 26, 2017, 01:22:13 PM
It does happen often actually. We have seen a very steady increase in the price since the announcement was made, and then a quick drop.

It is a strategy that a lot of day traders use. They buy in when a new release/wallet/feature/etc is announced. Then they sell off just as it is about to be implemented.
Activity: 7
December 26, 2017, 11:41:53 AM
I don't see any price movement since SONM MVP launched yesterday. What do you think about this?

Ah maybe you missed it because I saw it at 3.3k satoshi and now back to 2.2k
Maybe it's not a significant increase because the project has not yet entered the real stage wait until all really work.

Prices always drop a little after release, but they start booming even harder not long after that. I think we'll see 1$/coin in less than a month

I hope you are right, i have a friend that says the same #gatindeozonlaag
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
December 26, 2017, 10:23:19 AM
I don't see any price movement since SONM MVP launched yesterday. What do you think about this?

If I have to guess I think it's just another price correction. The price of SONM should go back up soon.

The MVP did not have much impact on the price and max it reached 3400 sat and after correction, it seems to be stable around 2000-2200 sat.

Hope you will be right with your price prediction, still need to accumulate more Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
December 26, 2017, 08:19:21 AM

Maybe it's not a significant increase because the project has not yet entered the real stage wait until all really work.

Prices always drop a little after release, but they start booming even harder not long after that. I think we'll see 1$/coin in less than a month
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
December 26, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
December 26, 2017, 06:03:12 AM

If I have to guess I think it's just another price correction. The price of SONM should go back up soon.

The MVP did not have much impact on the price and max it reached 3400 sat and after correction, it seems to be stable around 2000-2200 sat.
MVP is now launched one day ago so keep patience and wait for future announcements
MVP of sonm will impact in the project very positive and its price will skyrocket
when people will starting to use this facility on sonm platform
right now their are not much people are using MVP now
just hodl your token and wait. there are already a lot of hyp in the crypto market due to bitcoin price down
i think sonm MVP will show the power in mid of 2018. sonm team is working good and i hope future developments  will be faster from now
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2017, 03:22:24 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 03:12:37 AM

How long do you expect for the price back?

Lambo coming in 10 microseconds after this post unless you sell within 10 nanoseconds. Cheesy
There isn't any marketing or hype creation so why do you expect price movement after MVP? It is 6-7 times less than golem market cap so small amount of advertisement will take it up 300-400%. Tweet this to McAfee  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
December 26, 2017, 03:05:49 AM

How long do you expect for the price back?
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
December 26, 2017, 12:29:52 AM

Activity: 2
December 26, 2017, 12:07:38 AM

I was wondering the same thing!  It actually went down as the rest of the market went up??  Must have been baked into the price already due it being announced a while back?  I'm new to this so if anyone has any input let me know. I know if it continues to stay around the .35 USD range I will just keep buying little bit at a time and increasing my position.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
December 25, 2017, 11:54:46 PM
Activity: 27
December 25, 2017, 10:30:48 PM
Agree. Sonm has all it needs for some nice growth in 2018.

...and welcome to the forum Wink
Activity: 672
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 25, 2017, 09:31:32 PM
Hello i'm new on this forum (first mess  Wink ) is this still interesting to invest some coins in SONM ?

Thanks a lot

Welcome.

If you have the opportunity, I suggest you invest.
Team is much more successful than their opponents.
The future promises.
Activity: 1
December 25, 2017, 09:06:54 PM
Hello i'm new on this forum (first mess  Wink ) is this still interesting to invest some coins in SONM ?

Thanks a lot
Activity: 672
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
December 25, 2017, 08:04:48 PM
Amazing... hope we hit soon 1$ and finally stay there

$ price is false indicator, I am hoping it will again go 6000sats and stay there.

6k sat is quite reasonable price for SONM, which delivered not only white paper but also real product.

the current product price is too low.
It will be much different when the project is completed.

ico price = 5500 sat..
Jump to: