Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 227. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 01, 2017, 03:30:05 PM
Btw all time to sale sonm snd get gnt! Brass ready! See mexico devcon news! Gnt explode today! Go go guys dont miss the train!

Bravo Wink nobody will listen to you so keep this advice for yourself I think you gonna miss this train. SNM is more better than GNT you are looking for new bag holders to buy your shit. So don't try to hijack this thread by giving suggestion for other token.

Btw i hold 500k sonm and 500k gnt! I am happy... its only 2% of my crypto protfolio!
haha. people can say whatever they want to. if anyone held the amount you said that you are holding, they wouldn't brag about it on public forum or online.
Nah, people always need to brag when they own a lot. I personally have about 3 Million Bitcoins by the way. I had 5, but I lost my private key to the other wallet! Roll Eyes
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 03:26:53 PM
It seems like VITALIK is in right with his opinion that decentralized computing make no sense.
I will sell now also my 180k Holdings of SONM. Thanks guys for the nice time but it seems if BTC is climbin up to 10k and than we will see SONM
Prices of 500 SAT. Good luck to all of you.
Have you sold your 180k SONM which 5x cheaper than ICO price?

Yes, best time to grab and buy more SONM in our portofolio

Lol this guy hasn't sold anything, he's FUDing to buy in more. All alts are suffering, plus sonm doesn't have a real product yet. Obviously it's dropping lower now that all morons are tryoing to get on the bitcointrain for those 40% profits. By the end of november, sonm will have talked at two major conventions, and bitcoin will have forked, again. I believe we could see prices increase by 200 to 400%, making the coin be worth between 0.2 and 0.4$

I hope you're right. I'm thinking about taking advantage of the altcoin correction and buy those that will have a real product behind it. SONM is one of the few on the top of the list right now.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
November 01, 2017, 03:21:53 PM
Btw all time to sale sonm snd get gnt! Brass ready! See mexico devcon news! Gnt explode today! Go go guys dont miss the train!

Bravo Wink nobody will listen to you so keep this advice for yourself I think you gonna miss this train. SNM is more better than GNT you are looking for new bag holders to buy your shit. So don't try to hijack this thread by giving suggestion for other token.

Btw i hold 500k sonm and 500k gnt! I am happy... its only 2% of my crypto protfolio!
haha. people can say whatever they want to. if anyone held the amount you said that you are holding, they wouldn't brag about it on public forum or online.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
November 01, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

Well, I hope you aren't keeping that on your jaxx wallet mister.

Lie or not, you're now a target to every hacker who saw your post. Be careful amigo! Best to never brag about your digital assets.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 01, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

SNM price reach up to GNT price lately but now its almost obvious to see SNM is losing in the super computer technology. Even with the selling point of dividends, the urge to sell their SNM wins after seeing BTC price spikes. Won't SNM team release some thing new?
SONM is perfectly on point with delivering what they have promised so far. And dividends aren't even a thing here, the network fees for token holders won't be paid until a commercial version of the platform comes out either, which is still a while off. SONM is definitely not losing anything here.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
November 01, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

SNM price reach up to GNT price lately but now its almost obvious to see SNM is losing in the super computer technology. Even with the selling point of dividends, the urge to sell their SNM wins after seeing BTC price spikes. Won't SNM team release some thing new?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

Activity: 233
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 10:18:45 AM
It seems like VITALIK is in right with his opinion that decentralized computing make no sense.
I will sell now also my 180k Holdings of SONM. Thanks guys for the nice time but it seems if BTC is climbin up to 10k and than we will see SONM

I thought the ICO price was like 1 ETH = 2700 or around 3000 ? How is it 5x cheaper now? It is about .08 cents.
What was the actual ICO price?
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
November 01, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

Lol this guy hasn't sold anything, he's FUDing to buy in more. All alts are suffering, plus sonm doesn't have a real product yet. Obviously it's dropping lower now that all morons are tryoing to get on the bitcointrain for those 40% profits. By the end of november, sonm will have talked at two major conventions, and bitcoin will have forked, again. I believe we could see prices increase by 200 to 400%, making the coin be worth between 0.2 and 0.4$

I agree. It seems like there is so much hate and distrust (room for distrust because of all the scams out there and empty promises) - and then people intentionally add to the FUD just to get into people's minds and emotions and then bank off their fear. Typical.

There were some good points about the technical aspects of things - they do have their alpha live now I believe and would like to hear someone's full analysis break down on it after they use it - instead of just trashing everything.

Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 01, 2017, 10:10:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
November 01, 2017, 10:01:37 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Activity: 73
Long term hodler
November 01, 2017, 06:29:14 AM
SONM FOR SALE
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 05:04:25 AM
SONM is very different and unique in some way than other projects. They have given their roadmap for next few months and in all this there will be gradual releases till reaching the completion of the project. They have participated in some events in recent past and know more better than us where it worth to represent by team.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
November 01, 2017, 05:01:53 AM
Why did not you join Devcon3? It would have been nice to attend the biggest Eth conference.
Activity: 99
November 01, 2017, 04:59:54 AM
Price keep dump and soon will hit ico price and go under ico price! Its not good at all!

Who cares, most of you act like you have half your life savings in this project. If you don't have the balls to invest in the crypto world long term then sell up and go away so we don't have to listen to your bitching.

This is a thread for discussion of the project, not your emotional and financial instability.

Baby btw i am in cryptp from 2009! I have over 5 milion in crypto! Dont cry! I know what i do and what i talk 😎

You're a rookie and a chump, one that can't even structure a sentence properly.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
November 01, 2017, 04:48:03 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 04:34:59 AM
Wow, to think that I could benefit the humanity by devoting some of my computer's resources to scientific purposes is astonishing! Just imagine if the gave our scientists even 1% of our computer! It would make their job so easier, and ultimately would improve our own lives!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 04:33:49 AM

SONM is a decentralized worldwide fog computer for any general purpose computing ? from site hosting to scientific calculations.

The purpose of SONM project is to replace hash-based traditional cryptocurrency mining, which now dominates the [Suspicious link removed]munity.

Buyers of computing power get a more cost-efficient solution than cloud services
(Amazon, Microsoft, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean etc.) can offer.

We use fog computing instead of cloud, so there is no more need to pay in advance for private and monopolized cloud computing.
Since SONM is fully decentralized, there is no centralized authority that regulates computing resource distribution.

If you are a miner or computational power owner, SONM is a great opportunity
to use your equipment for some useful calculations and proceeding real tasks.

SONM fog computing platform is a fresh start for solo mining. There are lots of miners whose GPU mining farms
are now useless due to the increased Proof-of-work mining difficulty (even for altcoins).

In recent years, being a part of a mining pool has been the only way to guarantee profit from mining.
However, even in doing so, this profit is so small that sometimes it doesn't even cover the cost of electricity spent for PoW mining.

SONM platform gives the miners a profitable solution.

With SONM you will stop burning your kilowatts for PoW mining and start serving calculations for the distributed World Wide Web.
For those who are confused by difficulty bomb or Ethereum (and many others) PoS-migration, SONM suggests to miners the most
profitable applicationsand tasks for his hardware. CPU, GPU, ASIC, even gaming consoles
and smartphones can be used for SONM fog computing.

All you need is to set up a mining client application and run it.

Read the SONM Whitepaper with detailed description of the technologies, architecture, roadmap,
and all the other essential technical information about the platform:

Read the SONM Business overview with detailed description of the SONM marketing and financial model,
distributed computing market analysis, SNM token allocation structure, etc:

From a technical point of view, SONM is a top layer of underlying P2P technologies – BitTorrent for data transfer,
Cocaine Paas platform as a decentralized computing technology, Ethereum Smart Contracts as a PoE (Proof of Execution)
and consensus system, BitMessage for communication etc.

There is no central control behind the system and no backdoors or escape hatches.
Several existing technologies were combined and modified by our developers to make a new GRIB (GRID+Blockchain) technology.

SONM is the Multi-agent system, so each user will able to use intelligent agents and smart-contracts to maximize the profit.
You can set up automatization level from choosing of every project manually to one-click settings. The SONM system will then
automatically pick the most profitable project for your equipment, work with it and receive payouts to your personal Ethereum address.

SONM has been developed to be Self-learning and totally safe for its users.

Our system supports anonymity tools like proxy, VPN or TOR, but it can't be used as a hacker dream toolkit.
Intelligent agents are able to self-educate using neural networks and keep malicious users out of the system,
while at the same time providing
most efficient task solution - both for miners and computational power buyers.
Also, SONM computing power exchange has the properties of the free market, so malicious hubs and users will
shortly be ignored by buyers and miners due to their bad reputation.

In summation, we expect SONM to be the smartest, the cheapest and the largest decentralized computing system
with strong rules regarding morality and loyalty, due to SONM’s reputation system and self-learning neural network.

Flowchart of client-hub interaction process:

Flowchart of "miner-hub" messages exchange:

Read the SONM Whitepaper to get comprehensive information on SONM system technology,
protocols used and the technical roadmap/timeline:

http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/64/66cca914e53a187a9bb67432c9e52864.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/14/d2294f941ad54e9085bea7508369d314.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/b0/e47c25398741639fd490c02e89f940b0.png
http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/48/f0bdb0575654f56950454b86d57f7248.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/63/40a08d8d3eb82687464bab45c4f67d63.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/4f/f5b93411f6d063f078bc28b59fc0734f.png
http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/4f/5062257baf79ddbcfe4ce1d51e76bc4f.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/ad/782be97f31a06a9200cba0412ab1c0ad.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/e9/252cd0f61d24cd9c0b20dc5eb388cce9.png
http://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/b0/a4d2dc01a50ff994cb54abdddc6adcb0.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/63/ec35c7c3e648e06cbf1c04613c216863.pnghttp://i91.fastpic.ru/big/2017/0823/56/f0cc5b71dda0664cb4450b89185db956.png

SONM platform uses a token of the same name – SONM (ticker: SNM).

Token account is a core component of SONM, and it is designed to ensure flexibility and control for the future evolution of the project.
Tokens will be created during the Pre-ICO and ICO. Total supply of SNM will be limited to the amount of tokens created during crowdfunding
period. SNM tokens will be used by the computing power buyers to pay for the calculations using the smart-contracts based system.

SNM is a token issued on Ethereum blockchain. Its design follows widely adopted token implementation standards.
This allows token holders to easily store and manage their SNM tokens using existing solutions including Ethereum Wallet.

SONM project crowdfunding (Pre-ICO and ICO) and SNM token creation will take place using Ethereum smart contracts.
Participants willing to support SONM project development will send ether to specified ethereum smart contract address,
creating SNM tokens by this transaction at the specified SNM/ETH exchange rate.

Read the SONM Business overview with detailed description of the SONM marketing and financial model,
distributed computing market analysis, SNM token allocation structure, etc:

You can find the detailed description of the SONM ICO terms and financial model in the project Business Overview document (section 3).

SONM ICO details: https://sonm.io/sonm-ico-details/
Date of the SONM ICO start: 15/06/2017

We'll use escrow with multisignature wallet and escrow to ensure safety for all the ICO participants.

ICO SNM tokens exchange rate will be 1 ETH = 2824 SNM.

good project I will support you
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
November 01, 2017, 02:27:37 AM
Jump to: