Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 228. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 02:22:41 AM
Price keep dump and soon will hit ico price and go under ico price! Its not good at all!

Who cares, most of you act like you have half your life savings in this project. If you don't have the balls to invest in the crypto world long term then sell up and go away so we don't have to listen to your bitching.

This is a thread for discussion of the project, not your emotional and financial instability.

Baby btw i am in cryptp from 2009! I have over 5 milion in crypto! Dont cry! I know what i do and what i talk 😎
November 01, 2017, 02:21:14 AM
Btw all time to sale sonm snd get gnt! Brass ready! See mexico devcon news! Gnt explode today! Go go guys dont miss the train!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 01:08:00 AM
Price keep dump and soon will hit ico price and go under ico price! Its not good at all!

Who cares, most of you act like you have half your life savings in this project. If you don't have the balls to invest in the crypto world long term then sell up and go away so we don't have to listen to your bitching.

This is a thread for discussion of the project, not your emotional and financial instability.

Any price speculation for the year 2018  Huh
can we reach golem price

Look like its will be 0.10-0.20$ maxx
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Wasn't that a necessary step towards getting listed on bigger exchanges? I know Bittrex doesn't want dividend tokens so that was a problem, plus the company isn't actually producing anything for the time being. Maybe they'll reintroduce the dividends once the company has a real product.
That was one factor. Apparently there were legal issues with the US as well. But there should be some workaround anyways. Or at the very least some new perk for token holders. Because as is, it is not just dishonest, but also potentially highly damaging to the crypto scene as a whole. If people just end up promising everything in ICOs and then delivering almost a fraction to nothing "because muh regulations" ICOs will become the laughing stock of the world, just like politicians before them.

Why would anyone believe or invest in ICOs if they can make up shit for their fundraiser and then not deliver on it afterwards when they already got all the money?
There are dor sure alot of ICO's out there to just get money and not deliver anything. SONM is not one of those ICO's, it is also not a quick flip ICO, it is one of those long term holds that will go x 25 at least.
Agreed. SONM is definitely one of my favourite crypto projects of all time and I think very highly of them. Would come as a big surprise to me if they didn't end up delivering on their promises. And depending on what you mean by "long term" x25 might even be too low.
I don't know what price you are hoping for, but I know for sure that SONM will deliver what they promised. With a working alpha and an update coming within a few months, we will see a good stable price around 1€ I hope.
I'm expecting $1 to $1.20 USD in the comings months, with a reversal to anywhere from 30 cents to $1 until around August 2018. But in the long term, which means around 2020 and onward for me, we could see a much bigger increase depending on how SONM chooses to play in the future. There are lots of ways to generate additional revenue via SONM. Ads could add hundreds of millions of even billions to the yearly revenue, which would be quite significant and drive the value of SONM as a company up to similar levels as Alphabet and Facebook (>>500 Billion).
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Wasn't that a necessary step towards getting listed on bigger exchanges? I know Bittrex doesn't want dividend tokens so that was a problem, plus the company isn't actually producing anything for the time being. Maybe they'll reintroduce the dividends once the company has a real product.
That was one factor. Apparently there were legal issues with the US as well. But there should be some workaround anyways. Or at the very least some new perk for token holders. Because as is, it is not just dishonest, but also potentially highly damaging to the crypto scene as a whole. If people just end up promising everything in ICOs and then delivering almost a fraction to nothing "because muh regulations" ICOs will become the laughing stock of the world, just like politicians before them.

Why would anyone believe or invest in ICOs if they can make up shit for their fundraiser and then not deliver on it afterwards when they already got all the money?
There are dor sure alot of ICO's out there to just get money and not deliver anything. SONM is not one of those ICO's, it is also not a quick flip ICO, it is one of those long term holds that will go x 25 at least.
Agreed. SONM is definitely one of my favourite crypto projects of all time and I think very highly of them. Would come as a big surprise to me if they didn't end up delivering on their promises. And depending on what you mean by "long term" x25 might even be too low.
I don't know what price you are hoping for, but I know for sure that SONM will deliver what they promised. With a working alpha and an update coming within a few months, we will see a good stable price around 1€ I hope.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Been patiently holding this coin for a while now. I think it must be time for a double up at least Smiley

Sadly there is no reason for the pump. There might just be too  much hype for this token which is why there are just so may here who are going to dump SNM once it goes back to more than $0.10. More users right now are trying  to have some stash who will also dump, this token may seem to take more than a year or two before it will spike up to $0.30

If you really think that, you should read their whitepaper and roadmap, this coin will be over 1$ before Q4 of 2018, and over 5$ before Q4 of 2020
It's really hard to tell if people are genuinely clueless or if they are deliberately trying to manipulate public opinions... It's pretty obvious that we'll crack 30 cents much earlier than 1-2 years.

based on the amount of shit I've read on this forum, I'm guessing it's the first one. It's not that people are stupid, it's that they're too lazy to actually put in the work and read up on a project, or to google the team members, or whatever. It's easy to determine the potential once you read basically everything there is to know about a business and its managers
Yeah it really is surprisingly easy to identify investment opportunities. Takes a lot of time, but it's not hard at all. I spend most of my days researching markets and doing very basic Math to estimate portfolios.

The recent MCO announcement just showed how little attention people pay to details though. No more fees to be paid out to token holders and people act as if it was no big deal. I guess a share of a potential multi-billion dollar pot is no big deal, eh?

Been patiently holding this coin for a while now. I think it must be time for a double up at least Smiley

Sadly there is no reason for the pump. There might just be too  much hype for this token which is why there are just so may here who are going to dump SNM once it goes back to more than $0.10. More users right now are trying  to have some stash who will also dump, this token may seem to take more than a year or two before it will spike up to $0.30

If you really think that, you should read their whitepaper and roadmap, this coin will be over 1$ before Q4 of 2018, and over 5$ before Q4 of 2020
It's really hard to tell if people are genuinely clueless or if they are deliberately trying to manipulate public opinions... It's pretty obvious that we'll crack 30 cents much earlier than 1-2 years.

based on the amount of shit I've read on this forum, I'm guessing it's the first one. It's not that people are stupid, it's that they're too lazy to actually put in the work and read up on a project, or to google the team members, or whatever. It's easy to determine the potential once you read basically everything there is to know about a business and its managers
Yeah it really is surprisingly easy to identify investment opportunities. Takes a lot of time, but it's not hard at all. I spend most of my days researching markets and doing very basic Math to estimate portfolios.

The recent MCO announcement just showed how little attention people pay to details though. No more fees to be paid out to token holders and people act as if it was no big deal. I guess a share of a potential multi-billion dollar pot is no big deal, eh?

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

can we reach golem price
Sure, Golem price is actually where most predictions stem from. We're looking at a price of around $1 to $1,20 by August 2018, maybe a little higher. Who knows what will happen beyond that though. Will probably stay stable until the commercial platform goes live, at which point we can start making realistic predictions based on adoption rates and network fees.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
can we reach golem price

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 416
I did not sell when there was a pump on the price. I though it was going to get better. Sadly, i was wrong. Now, it is a lot cheaper than what i've paid for. These are bad news for me but there some good ones too. The developer team seems to work hard to make something good out of it. I think there is not much to do for altcoins as long as this BTC price pump continues.

Jump to: