Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 226. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 02, 2017, 02:10:26 PM
Hopefully the price of sonm goes up quickly, I've run out of btc stock now  Cheesy
Hopefully not, I'd like to put in next month's paycheck too. Smiley

haha you read my mind, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 0.08$ before the end of november, hopefully prices don't pick up until their conferences allthough I doubt that
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 02, 2017, 02:01:39 PM
Hopefully the price of sonm goes up quickly, I've run out of btc stock now  Cheesy
Hopefully not, I'd like to put in next month's paycheck too. Smiley
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
November 02, 2017, 01:15:21 PM
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Long term hodler
November 02, 2017, 11:50:01 AM
i also bought again Cheesy so cheap atm damn.
Activity: 7
November 02, 2017, 11:47:41 AM
WOW haven't seen this coin so low before ,

is this a good time to buy?

Yes, but it might drop even lower with all this bitcoin craze going on. I've bought Sonm at 0.075, 0.08, 0.09, 0.1 and 0.12, and I'm buying next week. The thing is, I'm not investing in Bitcoin right now. If it doubles now, that'd be a miracle. Sonm on the other hand will probably go x5 by the end of this month after the fork and the two conventions they'll attend

Yes i think you have a point short term pain for long term gain  Cheesy
I think i will buy a small amount  too    Wink
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
November 02, 2017, 11:36:01 AM

Yes, but it might drop even lower with all this bitcoin craze going on. I've bought Sonm at 0.075, 0.08, 0.09, 0.1 and 0.12, and I'm buying next week. The thing is, I'm not investing in Bitcoin right now. If it doubles now, that'd be a miracle. Sonm on the other hand will probably go x5 by the end of this month after the fork and the two conventions they'll attend
Activity: 32
November 02, 2017, 11:31:26 AM

Merit: 390
November 02, 2017, 08:44:32 AM
KuCoin is much promising young exchange. I think you should to communicate with them. Good opportunity to be listed on possible giant in future.

Greetings!

We will consider this.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community.

are there some good facts for updated progress development for 2017 / 2018?

i'm holder of SONM and supporter!
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
November 02, 2017, 06:18:11 AM
KuCoin is much promising young exchange. I think you should to communicate with them. Good opportunity to be listed on possible giant in future.

Greetings!

We will consider this.

Stay tuned,
SONM Community.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
November 01, 2017, 10:45:38 PM
November 01, 2017, 05:16:24 PM
SONM has not stopped its progress since the beginning of the project. It is still successful and the team really works hard. I'm thinking about investing in SONM again.

Really? There's no supercomputer but they work hard? I wouldn't invest this coin just because team work hard. It's only good for pump & dump, nothing more.
You more than obviously have no idea what you are talking about. SONM has delivered much faster than Golem did when it first came out. And SONM has a much more ambitious roadmap, the milestones of which it has reached on time regularly so far. That's something that Golem was not capable of doing, despite a less functional platform.

Go take your baseless irrational FUD and shove it where you like it.
Let the haters hate, the fudders fud and the shillers shill.
Once there will be an update this winter, I know some people that will pump up the price to 1 euro.
Sell now and cry later. We will shill the * out of this coin when there will be an update.
If it goes the same route as Golem did it'll hit 1.20 this winter. But since Golem's peak there has been much more money flowing into crypto, so we could see even more than that. Just a matter of time.

I'm much more interested in the platform than the price though. I bought my coins with the expectation of holding them well into the 2020s and then maybe cashing out some of the distributed network fees, but no more.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
November 01, 2017, 05:08:37 PM
SONM has not stopped its progress since the beginning of the project. It is still successful and the team really works hard. I'm thinking about investing in SONM again.

Really? There's no supercomputer but they work hard? I wouldn't invest this coin just because team work hard. It's only good for pump & dump, nothing more.
You more than obviously have no idea what you are talking about. SONM has delivered much faster than Golem did when it first came out. And SONM has a much more ambitious roadmap, the milestones of which it has reached on time regularly so far. That's something that Golem was not capable of doing, despite a less functional platform.

Let the haters hate, the fudders fud and the shillers shill.
Once there will be an update this winter, I know some people that will pump up the price to 1 euro.
Sell now and cry later. We will shill the * out of this coin when there will be an update.
November 01, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

Activity: 642
Merit: 259
November 01, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
November 01, 2017, 04:06:03 PM

The team is still working their with honestly this is the big difference which make this project promising. I also have good feelings about the future of this project it will be the best project of the year 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
November 01, 2017, 03:59:28 PM
Activity: 3
November 01, 2017, 03:51:12 PM
There is a method of the audit inspection of ICO projects on http://darfchain.com/. Already now it is possible to distinguish candy wrappers from normal projects.
November 01, 2017, 03:49:14 PM
Btw all time to sale sonm snd get gnt! Brass ready! See mexico devcon news! Gnt explode today! Go go guys dont miss the train!

Bravo Wink nobody will listen to you so keep this advice for yourself I think you gonna miss this train. SNM is more better than GNT you are looking for new bag holders to buy your shit. So don't try to hijack this thread by giving suggestion for other token.

Btw i hold 500k sonm and 500k gnt! I am happy... its only 2% of my crypto protfolio!
haha. people can say whatever they want to. if anyone held the amount you said that you are holding, they wouldn't brag about it on public forum or online.
Nah, people always need to brag when they own a lot. I personally have about 3 Million Bitcoins by the way. I had 5, but I lost my private key to the other wallet! Roll Eyes

Give me some bitcoin, thats better than you losing private keys again! Smiley
From my perspective it would be the same as losing my private keys! Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
November 01, 2017, 03:46:18 PM
Btw all time to sale sonm snd get gnt! Brass ready! See mexico devcon news! Gnt explode today! Go go guys dont miss the train!

Bravo Wink nobody will listen to you so keep this advice for yourself I think you gonna miss this train. SNM is more better than GNT you are looking for new bag holders to buy your shit. So don't try to hijack this thread by giving suggestion for other token.

Btw i hold 500k sonm and 500k gnt! I am happy... its only 2% of my crypto protfolio!
haha. people can say whatever they want to. if anyone held the amount you said that you are holding, they wouldn't brag about it on public forum or online.
Nah, people always need to brag when they own a lot. I personally have about 3 Million Bitcoins by the way. I had 5, but I lost my private key to the other wallet! Roll Eyes

Give me some bitcoin, thats better than you losing private keys again! Smiley
Jump to: