Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 232. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?

During the time of ICO, you would have received more bonuses in presale
now you can buy from exchange and hold coin

What is the exact chance that the price of SONM will increase in the market? Previously many people mentioned SONM will start sharing Airdrop for holding the tokens but till now whether they shared any Airdrop to the SNM holders.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
SONM reminds me a story with Waves. So much complains but it finally popped. Sell it now and you'll regret.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
So now is a pretty good time to load up some SONMs?
I think this coin has potential, just don't want to buy to high
It's still under its ICO prices, so the only time you could've bought it cheaper was the brief period where it was at 3 to 4 cents. SONM might take a while to pop, but when it does it will be big. I'm personally quite happy that it's not getting pumped to the moon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yeah before and after Christmas hope it will give a big pump  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Buy high? The price has been ranging from 1,300 satoshis to 2,000 satoshis for months! I don't it will ever go lower than 1,300. Unless some delay has been announced.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256

Yeah nowis great time since price is real low!
Price SONM never going low, Coins still have stand with price of ICO. 0.09$-0.11$. But I'm sure SONM will be able reach 10x from ICO. So keep hold your coins for your future.

of course, I do not want to sell my sonm at a cheap price, waiting better than to have big loss  Grin
Activity: 928
Merit: 531

Price SONM never going low, Coins still have stand with price of ICO. 0.09$-0.11$. But I'm sure SONM will be able reach 10x from ICO. So keep hold your coins for your future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
List on Bittrex, Poloniex and Chinese/Japan exchange, this will boom.
Why do people care so much exchanges? And why would you want SONM to boom already? I'd much prefer it staying on Binance only until they get their platform ready so I can keep buying cheap coins for much longer.

Indeed while this is under developing project so we should the let the team to do their work done. When this project will get a working product than the demand for this token will increase so this help this to get listed on big exchanges. This is accumulation time to load up as much as we can so I'm also agreed with you.
Why do people care so much exchanges? And why would you want SONM to boom already? I'd much prefer it staying on Binance only until they get their platform ready so I can keep buying cheap coins for much longer.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, BTCMILLIONAIRE, you're a clever man. As much as I'd like to see Sonm go past its old ATH, I'd like to have an impressive amount of it when it happens. I believe we'll see it boom in the months before august, and a little boom to about 40, 50 cents right before the arch release in december
If alts pump another time during this winter I could see SONM going far higher than just 40-50 cents before dropping back and then settling around 40-60 cents until August. If it hits $1 around December it'll be time to sell and reload.

And yeah, I'm itching for ATHs as well, but I know that I'll make more profits if the ATH comes later. What a dilemma. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
there's all kind of bonuses applied on exchangers. 😂

probably they have accumulated enough and want sonm to moon so they could profit. i'm still accumulating i want price to be as low as possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I am not in hurry at all and that is the reason I am not looking at exchanges at the moment. Those are saying they are for long term to get maximum possible profit should stay away and should not be concerned short termed changes in value in either direction.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

I've said it before and I'll say it again, BTCMILLIONAIRE, you're a clever man. As much as I'd like to see Sonm go past its old ATH, I'd like to have an impressive amount of it when it happens. I believe we'll see it boom in the months before august, and a little boom to about 40, 50 cents right before the arch release in december
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

During the time of ICO, you would have received more bonuses in presale
now you can buy from exchange and hold coin
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
The ICO is already over, so I doubt that it's possible to get any bonuses at this point.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
has there been any particular reason why sonm hasn't put much energy into marketing?
So they can focus more energy into bringing out their platform as soon as possible.

That is exactly the reason, there is no use in marketing efforts when the product needs more development. SONM team is smart, and they will focus on marketing when the time comes.

For now, load up your bags. If you manage to HODL like your balls are made of steel you will be rich in 3 years.
Are people really so in lack of control of themselves that it's an achievement to manage to HODL? Tongue

SONM has been a very long term project from the very beginning, I don't know why anyone would buy into it just to exit early.

Because that's literally 95% of all crypto investors lol. They read in the newspaper how bitcoin went from 1 to 6K in less than a year and now they're all thinking they're gonna be the next warren buffet with 100$ investments. All they want is to get rich quickly and easily, that's why they sell as soon as the market drops, and they buy as soon as the market reaches new highs, just because they trade 100% with emotions instead of a plan. Then once they're lucky enough to be in profits they sell and try again with a different coin they read about somewhere. I don't think even 5% hodls for more than 6 months, let alone 3 years.

I use this formula when investing in ICO:

IF (actual price) > 300% (ico price)==>SELL (33% of coins) HODL (66% of coins) --> ORDER SUSHI WITH EARLIER PROFITS  (& relax)
IF (later price) NEVER >1000% (ico price) ==> DO NOTHING with (66% of coins)
REPEAT PROCESS

Works for me...  Grin

That used to work, but not since ICO fever is subsiding, there is no value in doing this. Focusing on long term good projects will give better ROI.

I think you didn't quite get the formula right.  I AM focusing on long term projects.  If an ICO DOESN'T go >300% I'm in it for the long term.  If it really takes too long, I sell a part on 200%.  In the past months this worked like a charm for me for SONM, SNC, AMMO and even MGO (little spike in the early days).
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
has there been any particular reason why sonm hasn't put much energy into marketing?
So they can focus more energy into bringing out their platform as soon as possible.

That is exactly the reason, there is no use in marketing efforts when the product needs more development. SONM team is smart, and they will focus on marketing when the time comes.

For now, load up your bags. If you manage to HODL like your balls are made of steel you will be rich in 3 years.
Are people really so in lack of control of themselves that it's an achievement to manage to HODL? Tongue

SONM has been a very long term project from the very beginning, I don't know why anyone would buy into it just to exit early.

Because that's literally 95% of all crypto investors lol. They read in the newspaper how bitcoin went from 1 to 6K in less than a year and now they're all thinking they're gonna be the next warren buffet with 100$ investments. All they want is to get rich quickly and easily, that's why they sell as soon as the market drops, and they buy as soon as the market reaches new highs, just because they trade 100% with emotions instead of a plan. Then once they're lucky enough to be in profits they sell and try again with a different coin they read about somewhere. I don't think even 5% hodls for more than 6 months, let alone 3 years.

I use this formula when investing in ICO:

IF (actual price) > 300% (ico price)==>SELL (33% of coins) HODL (66% of coins) --> ORDER SUSHI WITH EARLIER PROFITS  (& relax)
IF (later price) NEVER >1000% (ico price) ==> DO NOTHING with (66% of coins)
REPEAT PROCESS

Works for me...  Grin

That used to work, but not since ICO fever is subsiding, there is no value in doing this. Focusing on long term good projects will give better ROI.

That's right, it's all a matter of patience and that's just how investing works. People looking to make a quick buck will end up losing more than most of the time.
Jump to: