Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 242. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
nice to see the update, can't wait this december to see the beggining of SONM, also I think all this bitcoin pump will end at this time so we should go up verry fast
Yes, I'm expecting a big rally after the Segwit fork in November.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
nice to see sonm affordable again. it was some predictable and very profitable waves / small cycles that are worth our time Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Altcoins are the future.. bitcoin will just be a store value.
so its better to accumulate as much altcoins you can.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
nice to see the update, can't wait this december to see the beggining of SONM, also I think all this bitcoin pump will end at this time so we should go up verry fast
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
Interesting road map, I am sure, sonm will go to the best price  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
nice update from dev, there is some technical improvments
Very good read on the updated roadmap. Still going as strong as ever.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

We are happy to present our updated Roadmap!
Read more about it in our blog:

This sounds great to hear from dev about current progress this looking impressive I would like to keep supporting this project because it will worth for it in long term. SONM is on my profile for long term I don't care about the price in short term when this project will get use case than price will go the sky.
Activity: 396
Merit: 101

We are happy to present our updated Roadmap!
Read more about it in our blog:

It isn't much time left now to see this situation reaching to an end which is playing role in all this extreme changes in price of cryptocurrencies. I do believe the bounce back of these alt coins markets will be memorable because we will get a multiply of few times in few weeks now.
SONM still has a massive potential for growth in the next 2-3 months, so I agree. My gains from SONM will be much more memorable than those that I've had on Bitcoin this year.

Also, Bitcoin Gold trading is starting in two days. Who knows how much longer the alt drought will last.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I would invest now. when everything is over with the btc the people will invest again in old.
and when a few news from sonm will come the course will explode and all investors will earn a lot of money
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It isn't much time left now to see this situation reaching to an end which is playing role in all this extreme changes in price of cryptocurrencies. I do believe the bounce back of these alt coins markets will be memorable because we will get a multiply of few times in few weeks now.
Might take well into November for the next rise though, because of the hard fork. Seems like we'll be having a good time around Christmas though.

Agree with you.BTC does not look to stop until the November end when all these fork stuff is complete.People would be happily dumping their free forked coins till December and would be back to the altcoin stuff and we may see some gradual increase in % of SONM.

Currently SONM is at the lowest price but the purchasing power remains weak should be if many people think SONM has good potential they should buy at this point but in fact not they still choose to hold BTC so let's wait at a lower price may be 1k satoshi  Smiley
I stashed up after the price dumped following the ICO, so I don't really care what happens. Can't really be bothered with flipping.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Might take well into November for the next rise though, because of the hard fork. Seems like we'll be having a good time around Christmas though.

Agree with you.BTC does not look to stop until the November end when all these fork stuff is complete.People would be happily dumping their free forked coins till December and would be back to the altcoin stuff and we may see some gradual increase in % of SONM.

Currently SONM is at the lowest price but the purchasing power remains weak should be if many people think SONM has good potential they should buy at this point but in fact not they still choose to hold BTC so let's wait at a lower price may be 1k satoshi  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Altcoins have to stay here as well because these on these services and platforms are being built. I saw promo video during Barcelona participation which was made where HP and microsoft guys had good words about SONM. They didn't see officially anything but if the promised product is delivered it will be worth in dollars.

would really have to wait for this even if it would take years to see how the project materialized, was there any of the companies want to tie up with them?
bitcoin is already 6K, it continue to rise up. i would probably get more than 10k of SNM if i have dumped for btc and buy back my SNM when btc will finally be dumped.
Where can I see the video of Microsoft and HP people talking about SONM?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Altcoins have to stay here as well because these on these services and platforms are being built. I saw promo video during Barcelona participation which was made where HP and microsoft guys had good words about SONM. They didn't see officially anything but if the promised product is delivered it will be worth in dollars.

would really have to wait for this even if it would take years to see how the project materialized, was there any of the companies want to tie up with them?
bitcoin is already 6K, it continue to rise up. i would probably get more than 10k of SNM if i have dumped for btc and buy back my SNM when btc will finally be dumped.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Hard to say where this'll go in the coming weeks. Bitcoin is now an official asset class worth over 100 billion so governments and banks can invest fully legally. This might drive prices up even more after the fork, keeping the alts in the red
Jump to: