Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 274. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I hold 4000 Sonm. hope this will go at least 0.0001 Wink

I also Hodl good amount when price was around 1400 sats. This project has huge scope it's much better than it's competitor I also waiting to see when it will achieve this milestone.

where do you guys hold it? metamask? because there is no wallet for token besides myetherwallet...

Get a nano s it's very good and secure.

I will ! but right now i want to buy some and dont know how....
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
any news dev ?
Russian cloud provider looking for a partnership with SONM
Rus link :  http://www.rbc.ru/spb_sz/29/09/2017/59ce56019a79471f60339da4

Wait for more new at blockchaint solutions forum in Barcelona

QA schedule:

That’s a great news thanks for sharing. I don’t think sonm will have any difficulty in finding partners. 
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

I also Hodl good amount when price was around 1400 sats. This project has huge scope it's much better than it's competitor I also waiting to see when it will achieve this milestone.

where do you guys hold it? metamask? because there is no wallet for token besides myetherwallet...

Get a nano s it's very good and secure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
any news dev ?
Russian cloud provider looking for a partnership with SONM
Rus link :  http://www.rbc.ru/spb_sz/29/09/2017/59ce56019a79471f60339da4

Wait for more new at blockchaint solutions forum in Barcelona

QA schedule:
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
any news dev ?

Do we have any other large exchanges so far?  Huh Huh
Forget it , large exchanges like bittrex busy listing their ICO coin /ADA aka Scam coin  Cheesy
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Do we have any other large exchanges so far?  Huh Huh
We’ve been listed on Binance!

SNM/BTC and SNM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance! We would like to thank each one of you for achieving this milestone with us!

Binance couldn't ignore this insanely good project, and the other exchanges won't either, before this year is over Sonm will be listed on Bittrex and Poloniex as well, no doubt!
Bittrex will be a good addition and I am not sure about poloniex as there are lots of complaints about them lately and the big players are moving over to bittrex, I heard.
I hope so the smn coin will be list in bittrex and poloniex. Becausd it is helpful to smn if it listed to that exchanges site. Because they have many investor to that and once they see smn and they have possible to increase the price if they buy smn coin.  But as of now im very happy also because smn is finally listed in binance. Thanks to the dev who work hard! More power!

Well Binance is a great exchange and people definitely know about that. Sonm needs more intrinsic value, which can only be created by executing the roadmap. If they achieve what they want to achieve, this project is a goldmine and most likely similar to investing in bitcoin 8 years ago.
It all depends on whether the team can achieve the features promised in the roadmap or not.With so much raised in the ICO, they can always find some talented devs to get this done. So it seems like a very good gamble to me at these prizes.
thats investing not gambling , if you want gamble go to etherdelta, cryptopia or novaexchange and buy the shit out of those random trashcoins , maybe you can earn aloooooot more , high risk high reward  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

SNM/BTC and SNM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance! We would like to thank each one of you for achieving this milestone with us!

Binance couldn't ignore this insanely good project, and the other exchanges won't either, before this year is over Sonm will be listed on Bittrex and Poloniex as well, no doubt!
Bittrex will be a good addition and I am not sure about poloniex as there are lots of complaints about them lately and the big players are moving over to bittrex, I heard.
I hope so the smn coin will be list in bittrex and poloniex. Becausd it is helpful to smn if it listed to that exchanges site. Because they have many investor to that and once they see smn and they have possible to increase the price if they buy smn coin.  But as of now im very happy also because smn is finally listed in binance. Thanks to the dev who work hard! More power!

Well Binance is a great exchange and people definitely know about that. Sonm needs more intrinsic value, which can only be created by executing the roadmap. If they achieve what they want to achieve, this project is a goldmine and most likely similar to investing in bitcoin 8 years ago.
It all depends on whether the team can achieve the features promised in the roadmap or not.With so much raised in the ICO, they can always find some talented devs to get this done. So it seems like a very good gamble to me at these prizes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

I hope so the smn coin will be list in bittrex and poloniex. Becausd it is helpful to smn if it listed to that exchanges site. Because they have many investor to that and once they see smn and they have possible to increase the price if they buy smn coin.  But as of now im very happy also because smn is finally listed in binance. Thanks to the dev who work hard! More power!

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

Bittrex and Poloniex both exchanges doesn't looks in a mood to add new coins

Not right now, but before 2017 is over Sonm will be listed on at least one of those, trading at 0.5$ at least
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

Bittrex and Poloniex both exchanges doesn't looks in a mood to add new coins
Hi where can i safely buy and store the snm token? metamask?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

True, but it is considered one of the biggest so the extra volume could really push prices to 0.2$
$0.2? I am looking at a minimum of $1 by the year end if the devs can deliver something, even if its beta.

True, but it is considered one of the biggest so the extra volume could really push prices to 0.2$
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I would be waiting to see meetings results in videos format recorded by team and participants which are going to take place over the next week. It is very interesting initiative to hold such small meetings plus question and answers type sessions during those. It is getting serious now for everyone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 30, 2017, 06:20:24 PM
Yeah, with Binance in the picture, the Chinese will fomo pump this to high heaven once they get wind of some remarkable update from the SOMN developers.
exchanges are now careful with pumps, pump has a good time; when the coin is active at the market and immediately after ICO (my observation lately).
Jump to: