Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 275. (Read 444821 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
September 30, 2017, 05:01:43 PM
Yeah, with Binance in the picture, the Chinese will fomo pump this to high heaven once they get wind of some remarkable update from the SOMN developers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 30, 2017, 03:02:52 PM
We’ve been listed on Binance!

SNM/BTC and SNM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance! We would like to thank each one of you for achieving this milestone with us!

Binance couldn't ignore this insanely good project, and the other exchanges won't either, before this year is over Sonm will be listed on Bittrex and Poloniex as well, no doubt!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
September 30, 2017, 02:17:17 PM
I thought their was some arch update due for this month. Is it out yet.

Nope and no updates as yet from devs.

Sonm community manager cmon man give us an update please.

Calm down, guys:

Team is on their way to Barcelona and therefore marketing should be kind of busy preparing everything and the great updates we are all waiting for. As the team will be on the Blockchain Solutions Forum which takes place from 3rd - 5th October you better watch out for the following news:

1) Monthly report
2) Release of "Arch" (v0.3)
3) And what might surpass it all will be the announcement of a serious partnership!

I'm really excited about the event, we'll get a lot of coverage no doubt
whats the date for this event please ?
october 3rd to october 5th
Where do you get this news I can't even join there slack.

twitter, telegram, facebook, reddit, this forum
yes team will answer of of community's questions at that moment and maybe more news comes out
and update of release of arch will out after the barcelona event
i am waiting for the event
there is no doubt that sonm project is goin on the right way and soon sonm will gives some more updates about their developments
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 01:01:44 PM
We’ve been listed on Binance!

SNM/BTC and SNM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance! We would like to thank each one of you for achieving this milestone with us!
September 30, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

Calm down, guys:

Team is on their way to Barcelona and therefore marketing should be kind of busy preparing everything and the great updates we are all waiting for. As the team will be on the Blockchain Solutions Forum which takes place from 3rd - 5th October you better watch out for the following news:

1) Monthly report
3) And what might surpass it all will be the announcement of a serious partnership!

twitter, telegram, facebook, reddit, this forum
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
September 30, 2017, 12:57:47 PM
Thank you for all replies  regarding price and development of SONM. I will join Telegram and I decided to invest in SONM. I invest long-term and SONM project fits my needs plus it's not too late to buy, price is very attractive!

Sonm looks pretty good for long term investments, price really cheap now and space for growth is very big. I think that decision to add Sonm tokens in portfolio will give a good profit in the future.
September 30, 2017, 12:54:40 PM
https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/
with SONM and many other. 3-5 oct. 2017
Fira de Barcelona.  
the devs write almost daily updates. but not here  Wink
Where can I see the daily updates from the devs. Good luck with the Barcelona event.

You guys should really join us on telegram: https://t.me/sonm_eng
Trust me - together with their twitter and blog the best spot for information. slack is up and connected to telegram but seems like team also prefers telegram...
I suggest you use Telegram, Slack not better than Telegram because recently, there are many spammer in slack and maybe, your email will receive many spam mail by them.
You can not find SONM's slack only by devs do not want to have more spammer in their slack.

yes telegram and twitter are my sources of choice if i want quick and up to date information.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
September 30, 2017, 12:50:36 PM
Hi there,

The idea behind this project was brilliant. I think the whitepaper prepared was perfect in terms of business plan and roadmap. One would observe that the project itself would start making profits in long term. As for the price of the coin, it is only a matter of time and marketing. Team is deeply focused on the project and they take marketing seriously on the other hand.

For those who would like to get news related to the project, I would suggest subscribing the newsletter. Just go the project website below.

https://sonm.io/

Kind regards,
Activity: 396
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 12:23:09 PM

Say hello to SONM CTO Igor Lebedev at the Blockchain Solutions Forum in Barcelona!
He will be happy to answer all of your questions at stand 310 during the dates and times shown in the image!

Activity: 737
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 12:11:44 PM
Fira de Barcelona.  
Where can I see the daily updates from the devs. Good luck with the Barcelona event.

Trust me - together with their twitter and blog the best spot for information. slack is up and connected to telegram but seems like team also prefers telegram...
I suggest you use Telegram, Slack not better than Telegram because recently, there are many spammer in slack and maybe, your email will receive many spam mail by them.
You can not find SONM's slack only by devs do not want to have more spammer in their slack.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 11:56:04 AM
Fira de Barcelona.  

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
September 30, 2017, 11:47:49 AM
Fira de Barcelona.  
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 11:22:51 AM

Calm down, guys:

1) Monthly report

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 11:13:55 AM
Fira de Barcelona.  
Silver Sponsors & Partners SONM  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
September 30, 2017, 09:12:53 AM
Fira Barcelona. 
interesting info, hopefully can make good effect on the price of sonm
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 09:01:03 AM
Fira de Barcelona.  
September 30, 2017, 08:58:56 AM

Calm down, guys:

1) Monthly report

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
September 30, 2017, 08:51:51 AM

Calm down, guys:

1) Monthly report

September 30, 2017, 08:50:27 AM

Calm down, guys:

1) Monthly report

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
September 30, 2017, 08:33:17 AM
They are working on the project since day one and that was never stopped. People who were keeping eyes on github know this fact very well. It was long term based project as few months have gone already. Now I see it as mid termed from here to show us some results.
Jump to: