Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 271. (Read 444821 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Get in and buy before it's too late, something I always read in every thread about a super project, I wish it was true when you have worthless coins after some time thousands of people adopt the project and invest to use it. this recent pump is just a few noobs with no idea how to spend their money, they buy any coin to get rich in the future and if not, they could afford to giveaway money. lose it. every time I buy a coin, price only changes %2-3 but never more. now they say SNM is the next NEO. how network mining is anything like smart contracts? you idiots mean SNM price will skyrocket like NEO. a serious lol.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
i think if the prototype wallet  be released in this month, SONM has big chances to reach 1$ per token . just hold and trust .
I am also hoping SONM to reach $1 - $2 by the end of the year. I am an ICO participant and I am glad I hold it through the downtime.It was not easy though.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Just invested a few 100 bucks in sonm (from binance) after reading a lot the last days!!
Unfortunately I missed the big gain of yesterday, but its potential seems to be much higher!

Looks really promising!

Good luck to all of us Cheesy

its not too late but you could have collected more when you got in when the price was about $0.04.

i think if the prototype wallet  be released in this month, SONM has big chances to reach 1$ per token . just hold and trust .

what is with the prototype wallet?
i'm not into wallets though but it would be an additional feature for those who like to have particulat wallets for SNM.
Activity: 24
Merit: 2
Just invested a few 100 bucks in sonm (from binance) after reading a lot the last days!!
Unfortunately I missed the big gain of yesterday, but its potential seems to be much higher!

Looks really promising!

Good luck to all of us Cheesy
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
Merit: 250
watching this thread. Waiting for a potential small dip to get in (around 3k sats).
each new dive you want to use to increase SONM, there is a potential good job
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
watching this thread. Waiting for a potential small dip to get in (around 3k sats).
Activity: 533
SONM chart looks so still like it is waiting for the right time to explode.
It is a very nice project.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
SONM did very big update in positive way from fail ICO communication with community

And they will deliver quality product!

Prices now are still at the dip for quality and worldwide adoption of their product.

SONM is next NEO

get in..it's still the begining

2018 we will talk in $ Prices for SONM
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Great to see the sonm price boost. I am glad I bought some last week. Thanks for the guy who recommended m.

damn, i almost bought some, but missed out
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
finally SONM over ico price in dollars Smiley, it will make fire in 2018 and everyone who said its a scam and left it behind will regret
SONMOON
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I just bought 200 SNM, its not worth thousands yet but I hope to see my money grow with SNM.

Mate, I really do hope your investment will be worth thousands of dollars one day!

$ONM

buy more, it's gonna be at 1$ by the end of october, definitely by the end of this year
Activity: 203
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
I just bought 200 SNM, its not worth thousands yet but I hope to see my money grow with SNM.

Mate, I really do hope your investment will be worth thousands of dollars one day!

$ONM
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
SONM below 5K satoshi is cheap as fuck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
No investor keeps the price of this coin, the price never grows, it should have been the coin of the SONM classmate it has been in bittrex, but they are just silent in the yobit without a large volume
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
DGB, SIA, XRP: Welcome to bottom club bro - SONM
SONM: No...  Angry I will comeback to support my fan club.
welcome back sonm 40% lol
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
SONM is still very,very undervalued , this is the last time to buy this token so cheap !! Cry
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
ICO needs to be higher than the price according to the price .
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Great to see the sonm price boost. I am glad I bought some last week. Thanks for the guy who recommended m.
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

Binance brought acceleration to the price fluctuations. Still these are not the prices to exit. You would only keep sell/buy cycle to increase the amount. This is what I have been doing with SNM from ICO. I have almost doubled the amount already.

Kind regards,
Jump to: