Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 283. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 01:55:38 PM
I haven't heared anything about the Binance listing recently, plus they just added Kyber to the platform. What is taking so long?

saw that too they were adding KNC. not even know aht kind of platform this KNC is up to. but i guess they weren't that serious when they said they are going to add SNM to their list. i think binance team must have been asking too much from the team kinda to a point of like extorting.

you guys would have to dump the price down to $0.02 to give binance team to at least keep a stash for themselves before they will add SNM.

Or even better if we dump it to 0.01$ maybe bittrex will add it Smiley) i thought you had enough time to accumultate

You must know that 2 things are going to happen in a very short time: release of a new Sonm version Arch and listing to binance. Don't think you will find it so cheap after this 2
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 25, 2017, 01:41:35 PM
I haven't heared anything about the Binance listing recently, plus they just added Kyber to the platform. What is taking so long?

saw that too they were adding KNC. not even know aht kind of platform this KNC is up to. but i guess they weren't that serious when they said they are going to add SNM to their list. i think binance team must have been asking too much from the team kinda to a point of like extorting.

you guys would have to dump the price down to $0.02 to give binance team to at least keep a stash for themselves before they will add SNM.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 25, 2017, 01:30:41 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
September 25, 2017, 01:19:08 PM
Maybe it will be higher at this time than ICO but this project is very promising and generate tremendous profits and I will wait for better and faster rounds. Wink Wink
sonm will much better then current value so soon price will be climb to 0.3 $ in next or nevember
sonm price is stable at above 0.07$ for now and its a sign that it will up and above 0.13$ at any time
and after binance listed sonm on their exchange then there will be no cheap coins like current value
by my point of view sonm is long term project like sonm needs a year to develop
so i will wait utill the very end of november or december of 2018
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 01:15:57 PM
Maybe it will be higher at this time than ICO but this project is very promising and generate tremendous profits and I will wait for better and faster rounds. Wink Wink
The prize is slowly crawling back up. I am sure 2018 is going to be an interesting year for the firm SONM believers. I dont see any point in selling my ICO coins at a loss, I would rather  hold and wait.
Activity: 476
September 25, 2017, 12:36:50 PM
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 25, 2017, 12:36:14 PM
sonm is moving quite nice , more accumulation since

Now is the time to buy, Sonm will explode before this year is over, 0.08$/coin is insultingly low, definitely compared to golem
Any price below the ICO is still a good price is still a good buy, so 2000 sat is very good. now the availability is there for the few exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 12:29:52 PM
i don't think it can ever be added on kraken those guys are pro and might not consider SNM to be something of an asset to them.  unless its value keeps rising.
the accumulation has started months ago and price isn't moving up to 20% which makes it hard, binance is talking so long already, its very much needed.
Dont know why binance is taking so long to list SONM. Once that happens I am expecting the prize to rise naturally.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
September 25, 2017, 12:27:04 PM
These days I read a report on SONM and it left me hopeful for the future! I started repurchasing my tokens! If the roadmap is faithfully followed, things could get very, very interesting for all investors and people involved.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 25, 2017, 12:23:48 PM
i don't think it can ever be added on kraken those guys are pro and might not consider SNM to be something of an asset to them.  unless its value keeps rising.
the accumulation has started months ago and price isn't moving up to 20% which makes it hard, binance is talking so long already, its very much needed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
September 25, 2017, 12:14:29 PM
According to their roadmap, big exchanges are waiting. According to many people working there that i spoke, between now until January 2018, all major exchanges will listen sonm. Whether you believe this or not, it's for yourself. But think this, they have an Alpha (I tested) they run on schedule. They are on big events (in Barcelona i will join them) ... it's a metter of time .... before it's a top 10-30 coin. In any case, the price will increase when placed on Bittrex and Poloniex...and more people will join when they see this project is legit.

O and don't forget to look @ the golem chart...https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/ it took months before there was any movement...

I hope those people are right, Sonm would be great on Bittrex/Poloniex/Binance/Kraken
yeah of course we hope many sonm are listed in big market, so that the price of sonm is increasing
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 25, 2017, 12:11:23 PM
According to their roadmap, big exchanges are waiting. According to many people working there that i spoke, between now until January 2018, all major exchanges will listen sonm. Whether you believe this or not, it's for yourself. But think this, they have an Alpha (I tested) they run on schedule. They are on big events (in Barcelona i will join them) ... it's a metter of time .... before it's a top 10-30 coin. In any case, the price will increase when placed on Bittrex and Poloniex...and more people will join when they see this project is legit.

O and don't forget to look @ the golem chart...https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/golem-network-tokens/ it took months before there was any movement...

I hope those people are right, Sonm would be great on Bittrex/Poloniex/Binance/Kraken
I hope it could faster than the other so the improvement and the expectations of the investors won't be in vain. A lot of ICO projects is too good and promising but let's just still hope the dev and the manager will gladly meet the expectations of the investors.
September 25, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

Activity: 161
September 25, 2017, 10:59:21 AM

September 25, 2017, 08:36:52 AM
I want to buy some sonm if it's going to get listed in the binance exchange. The price is still cheap

Buy it now, it won't stay under 0.1$ if it gets listed on binance

But I heard liqui is a bad exchange. They charge a lot of fee to withdraw ?

I had no problems with them, but I haven't withdrew my funds yet. When it gets listed on binance I'll transfer my funds, whether the fees are high or not.

Thats true. I bought few tokens there in liqui and the fee taken from me was worth almost $4. Exchanges usually just take about 0.02 %. But what can I say, its an exchange and they are probably housing more than 10 people to manage the works in their company including those chatbox moderator and replying tickets.

That's the problem I am not rich if I put $50 for sonm and they take $4 out it will hurt me a lot.

That's an 8% fee, which is insane. I believe they take 0.25%, which would be insignificant for a trade like yours. Also, Sonm can rise to 0.5$ with ease (half of ATH), so your 50$ would be worth 300$
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 08:27:42 AM
I want to buy some sonm if it's going to get listed in the binance exchange. The price is still cheap

I had no problems with them, but I haven't withdrew my funds yet. When it gets listed on binance I'll transfer my funds, whether the fees are high or not.

Thats true. I bought few tokens there in liqui and the fee taken from me was worth almost $4. Exchanges usually just take about 0.02 %. But what can I say, its an exchange and they are probably housing more than 10 people to manage the works in their company including those chatbox moderator and replying tickets.

That's the problem I am not rich if I put $50 for sonm and they take $4 out it will hurt me a lot.
September 25, 2017, 08:05:25 AM

Now is the time to buy, Sonm will explode before this year is over, 0.08$/coin is insultingly low, definitely compared to golem
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
September 25, 2017, 07:51:53 AM
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
September 25, 2017, 07:46:54 AM
Market is active since last few updates were given. This is the effect of communication with community. SONM can surprise its competitors by delivering before those which appeared on market before it. They are aware of the importance of first leading position in market by showing something as first innovator.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 25, 2017, 07:44:30 AM

Jump to: