Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 280. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 27, 2017, 10:29:43 AM
Congratulations to the team for the new listing.

Until now they managed to keep up with my expectations always in time (as promised).

I do hope this continue.

I stongly believe that sonm will be a great success in a very competitive market.

Price still is very low but when new release is out and people see with actual cases what sonm can do then prices will literally explode.

PS. i urge sonm team to seek some sort of partnership with Tierion (TNT). Their hashing needs could be implemented in sonm network and give payouts to all nodes!

Now SONM is getting serious...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
September 27, 2017, 10:00:37 AM

We are pleased to announce that SNM/BTC & SNM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance!
Once again, thank you all for participating, we truly appreciate your support.
We would also like to thank Binance for their objective assessments of the SNM token!

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001760811-Binance-Lists-SNM

congrats for sonm listed on binance exchange
and price is also going up and being listed in binance their will be much more volume sonm will get
i am also waiting for other news about development of sonm project
but one thing is straight that sonm is going on the right way soon sonm will get more big exchanges

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
September 27, 2017, 08:08:51 AM
BOOOOM! Great news for SONM. Now we start to get more attention.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 08:07:29 AM
I thought that SONM will be this month on Binance. Some delay or what happened? I dont see any news on Binance with a confirmed date. The last post is that they will add in September but without a date. Now only 3 days left and still no news. Someone know more?

If they have any answer about listing the coin definitely they will announce it here. I think the team is working hard to develop the fog mining software and we see many updates from them with the listing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 08:03:56 AM
Hey guys I had a question, does anyone know if the SOnm dev will be talking at devcon 3? It would be very helpful to know!
Activity: 396
September 27, 2017, 08:00:38 AM

We are pleased to announce that SNM/BTC & SNM/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance!
Once again, thank you all for participating, we truly appreciate your support.
We would also like to thank Binance for their objective assessments of the SNM token!

https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001760811-Binance-Lists-SNM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2017, 07:33:30 AM
EVERYCOIN Listed on Binance get dumped , We PUMPED!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  . Hold your seatbelt guys , look like we got a ticket to the moon  Smiley

I don't think so, it could reach 0.10 cents but definitely not to the Moon  Smiley and it is good long term.
Activity: 266
September 27, 2017, 06:14:46 AM
EVERYCOIN Listed on Binance get dumped , We PUMPED!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  . Hold your seatbelt guys , look like we got a ticket to the moon  Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 06:13:10 AM
Let the show begin  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 27, 2017, 06:03:51 AM
Great news waking up to Sonm being listed on Binance!!
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 05:35:50 AM
The minimum volume of tokens I have seen on Binance is close to 500 BTC and that would be a good start for SONM to have a daily volume of 500 BTC.It's just a new start with a new exchange and new set of people hearing about SONM.Next step is Bittrex before the close of this year.
Activity: 161
September 27, 2017, 05:34:05 AM
finally. i thought it would take months before it could be listed. no wonder the price spikes a bit this time. holding on to my SNM as long as  i could. maybe til i can profit a million. dividends or revenue sharing or whatever the team may call it, its still something of a passive income for holders.

it is not dividend, so they will clear this soon. I know the team is working hard to get listed!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
September 27, 2017, 05:23:54 AM
SONM is entering in very interesting phase with listing at Binance and activeness of team should be watched in connection. I feel good time are about to start and will not be very long when everyone will be rewarded heavily. At least short term people will have to get some nice profit surely price will move in coming days.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 27, 2017, 05:19:47 AM
finally. i thought it would take months before it could be listed. no wonder the price spikes a bit this time. holding on to my SNM as long as  i could. maybe til i can profit a million. dividends or revenue sharing or whatever the team may call it, its still something of a passive income for holders.
Activity: 161
September 27, 2017, 05:07:46 AM

I don't know what you are talking about. From today you can deposit SONM on Binance.
If you are waiting for bittrex, this most probably will be on Q4 2017- Q1 2018
But all the recent questions were about Binance listing

Imo we will see bittrex in october or november yes! (talked to some devs)
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 04:25:53 AM
I thought that SONM will be this month on Binance. Some delay or what happened? I dont see any news on Binance with a confirmed date. The last post is that they will add in September but without a date. Now only 3 days left and still no news. Someone know more?

SONM was listed today on Binance. You can deposit your SONM there.

Two SONMs UP! Smiley
Activity: 125
September 27, 2017, 03:54:40 AM

SONM was listed today on Binance. You can deposit your SONM there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 29
W12 – Smart contract technology for business for b
September 27, 2017, 03:54:02 AM

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=SNM_BTC
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
September 27, 2017, 03:51:07 AM
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
September 27, 2017, 03:49:02 AM
I also have good expectation from the devs team they are really active after the finish of this ICO not only in these days if you follow them on Github. This project is getting very close to deliver something big and this platform will become very hot in future. Wink
Jump to: