Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 284. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
September 25, 2017, 07:35:37 AM
Like this project. What about Bounty campaign? Roll Eyes Cheesy
Bounty campaign ended a long time ago.
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
September 25, 2017, 07:32:20 AM
Like this project. What about Bounty campaign? Roll Eyes Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 25, 2017, 07:30:30 AM
I want to buy some sonm if it's going to get listed in the binance exchange. The price is still cheap

Buy it now, it won't stay under 0.1$ if it gets listed on binance

But I heard liqui is a bad exchange. They charge a lot of fee to withdraw ?

I had no problems with them, but I haven't withdrew my funds yet. When it gets listed on binance I'll transfer my funds, whether the fees are high or not.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 07:26:35 AM
I want to buy some sonm if it's going to get listed in the binance exchange. The price is still cheap

But I heard liqui is a bad exchange. They charge a lot of fee to withdraw ?
September 25, 2017, 06:44:59 AM

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 06:39:27 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
September 25, 2017, 05:51:50 AM
I do not believe anything will happen in 2018, probably we will be seeing a much higher price compared to now. Hopefully it reaches above the ICO price. SONM will be like NEM in terms of speed of development, testing etc. I am thinking maybe we will be something in the middle of 2019 or early 2020 when it is being utilized by users for SONM function. Then again if the product is a GO and there are no users, the price will collapse too. So marketing is an important aspect that they should be focusing on. A lot of things to be improved here, hopefully a better 2018 future for SONM.
yes i agree with that sonm is super computer organized network mining
so need stable and good version of software and for creating software takes more time then aveg time
because its procedure. compile then test , fix bugs, compile and test agian and again until its perfect
so overall sonm is better then all other project that are in the market at this time
i hope in 2018 sonm will achieve some big milestones
not yet any news yet for sonm list on binance but soon its will be listed 
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
September 25, 2017, 03:47:27 AM
I do not believe anything will happen in 2018, probably we will be seeing a much higher price compared to now. Hopefully it reaches above the ICO price. SONM will be like NEM in terms of speed of development, testing etc. I am thinking maybe we will be something in the middle of 2019 or early 2020 when it is being utilized by users for SONM function. Then again if the product is a GO and there are no users, the price will collapse too. So marketing is an important aspect that they should be focusing on. A lot of things to be improved here, hopefully a better 2018 future for SONM.

In my opinion you are very wrong on this fact. Sure I would be happy if prices would be that low like now so i could invest every month more, but for me it is quiet sure that this was my last months.
It seems like some news will be announced this week. We will see who of us was in right, but i am happy with both situation. ;-)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 03:43:51 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
September 25, 2017, 02:59:20 AM
According to the technical rod map arch is due for September 2017. It’s only a week left for September end. Does it mean we can expect something in next week or sonm is running a bit behind?

v.0.3 — Arch (September 2017):
Via this version, we will focus on the most essential parts of the system. For now, the slave protocol includes neither its own libraries nor an API; it is merely an agreement within the module system.
On the platform, it will be in the form of “PayOut” DAPP, which is a simple DAPP that allows hub administrator payout tokens to the miners, according to the workload they finish successfully. This is already utilized on BOINC-like platforms such as “DrugDiscovery@home”. So, we need to adapt it to our newly implemented token contract and the architecture of Cocaine’s gateway node.
On the level of smart contracts, this version will work with our DAO contract.
The version will include our very own browser to enable users to browse various services and sites within SONM’s network. It would most probably be web3 compatible. It will represent a good test for locator services. Users should be able to browse apps and sites easily and securely (cookie definition, JS functionality…etc).

dont expect updates for this month, maybe october

I wonder if the community manager can pipe in and give us an update on this?
I hope so too. That would clarify a lot of speculation from the forum members. Come on community manager .... Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 02:54:54 AM
According to the technical rod map arch is due for September 2017. It’s only a week left for September end. Does it mean we can expect something in next week or sonm is running a bit behind?

Via this version, we will focus on the most essential parts of the system. For now, the slave protocol includes neither its own libraries nor an API; it is merely an agreement within the module system.
On the platform, it will be in the form of “PayOut” DAPP, which is a simple DAPP that allows hub administrator payout tokens to the miners, according to the workload they finish successfully. This is already utilized on BOINC-like platforms such as “DrugDiscovery@home”. So, we need to adapt it to our newly implemented token contract and the architecture of Cocaine’s gateway node.
The version will include our very own browser to enable users to browse various services and sites within SONM’s network. It would most probably be web3 compatible. It will represent a good test for locator services. Users should be able to browse apps and sites easily and securely (cookie definition, JS functionality…etc).

I wonder if the community manager can pipe in and give us an update on this?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
September 25, 2017, 02:13:44 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 01:41:41 AM

I havent heard anything otherwise from the devs. But its only natural to skip a deadline by few days or weeks in software lifeycle.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2017, 06:32:20 PM

September 24, 2017, 03:18:44 PM
Arch still scheduled to launch this month. That's the next release on sonm roadmap. Could be good timing coupled with binance too this week. Or do i misunderstand?

I have the same question is arch realising this month   

If not september, probably early october. The new listing is more urgent IMO

At the same time, I've heard that Sonm has a payment structure too similar to dividends...so exchanges like Bittrex will prob not list it until this is changed. That's what they were talking about in Telegram. Will we see an update addressing all these concerns and questions

Lets first focus on increasing volume by adding binance. Maybe Bittrex will change its mind, NEO is listed and they pay dividends in antcoin (not exactly dividends but still)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 03:11:01 PM
Arch still scheduled to launch this month. That's the next release on sonm roadmap. Could be good timing coupled with binance too this week. Or do i misunderstand?

At the same time, I've heard that Sonm has a payment structure too similar to dividends...so exchanges like Bittrex will prob not list it until this is changed. That's what they were talking about in Telegram. Will we see an update addressing all these concerns and questions
September 24, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

Activity: 322
September 24, 2017, 01:55:40 PM

Activity: 180
Merit: 102
September 24, 2017, 01:28:05 PM
today we drive this car

and next year this car

we need many  sonm token

hahaaa !!! this is true right now im driving this first red ugly car Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
September 24, 2017, 01:10:45 PM
i think SONM in very popluar in crypto, if binance  list it ,price will recover stable and gain more trust.

It would take time to recover and gaining trust to investor. They just need to focus on marketing and providing on what is the progress of this project and atleast people will knwo what is going here. And, they will not think developer is not really working regarding on this project.

Possibly the SONM would change our future maybe in year 2020. And all of last standing investor would gain a lot of profit on this project.

Good thing about SOMN is that it's not just a "banking" token that pays dividends, the technology behind it is pretty technical and requires patience for development.
Jump to: