Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 348. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Well, if anyone here cares, the team is apparently going to release their Discovery Algorithm sometime this week. So there's a plus.
Nice news. Where did you get this info? I want to see the source.

Well, its sorta good news because the way this info was leaked is kinda bad.
Apparently they got caught trying to bribe people in order to spread their news of the discovery release: https://twitter.com/loomdart/status/893339782562107393

Although SONM responded saying that the employee who did this was acting without authorization and has been suspended.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Well, if anyone here cares, the team is apparently going to release their Discovery Algorithm sometime this week. So there's a plus.
Nice news. Where did you get this info? I want to see the source.
Activity: 322
Is sonm planning to relese something in next month.
that will be sad if SONM will not be listed on bittrex  Cry
bittrex working to gain profit. Market is based on the principles and mechanism of supply and demand. So if sonm will make at least half working service/product then we'll see bittrex,polo and other cool exchanges.

Agreed with you after some kind of release we can keep hope bittrex will consider to list this coin for trading. You are right it's all about market demand and how big community is behind any project. We can expect devs team will push beta version in market.
For dev team most important is to continue working at project in spite of everything. At this moment, all we(investors) just have to sit and wait and hope  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
https://ubikiri.com/
Slow project stop filthying the announcement section with lazy dev projects.
Thank for review.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Slow project stop filthying the announcement section with lazy dev projects.
Activity: 266
ever since this token hit market, it has been on a perpetual downtrend. I really don't know what the future holds for this project, i've lost hope on it already
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
that will be sad if SONM will not be listed on bittrex  Cry
bittrex working to gain profit. Market is based on the principles and mechanism of supply and demand. So if sonm will make at least half working service/product then we'll see bittrex,polo and other cool exchanges.

Agreed with you after some kind of release we can keep hope bittrex will consider to list this coin for trading. You are right it's all about market demand and how big community is behind any project. We can expect devs team will push beta version in market.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
We see that the product has been developed.
But there is no excitement and soul in the team.
Investors can not reflect any emotions.
Activity: 280
Developers work day and night. latest update 3 hours ago. This is more important for me. https://github.com/sonm-io

The team works every day.
They are not social.

if the team works every day . and the market will show the real value .
just hold you sonm or buy more

A great Idea and success mind will give us a great comeback. Holding SONM and adding more of it will make us investor to trust the SONM team. I am giving them more time to develop and think what is the best future of SONM.
I was decided to hold. Will be sell when price reach 5x profit for me.

SONM now going to have to admit bittrex in . The highest investment of the ICO, but is far from the goals .

We all are waiting for this important update to be announced in regards to getting listed on bittrex, which sold give a rise to the current price which is almost 1/3 of the price now.Even getting it on a Chinese exchange with a decent volume of 500-1k per day would be a good investment for all SONM participants.

bittrex will not listed SONM because this is a coin with a dividend systems, examples of other coins such as TaaS, also did not Listed at bittrex because the same reason.

Ok. Take a closer look to omisego(OMG). This token based on dividend model and it was listed at bittrex. Also sonm dev team said in their video that sonm is non divident.

Have you seen Elastic ? When did they launch ? Where are they now?
Elastic after ico/donation period was in development more than year. Sonm is just 1-2 month in dev state.
Activity: 139
SONM now going to have to admit bittrex in . The highest investment of the ICO, but is far from the goals .

We all are waiting for this important update to be announced in regards to getting listed on bittrex, which sold give a rise to the current price which is almost 1/3 of the price now.Even getting it on a Chinese exchange with a decent volume of 500-1k per day would be a good investment for all SONM participants.

bittrex will not listed SONM because this is a coin with a dividend systems, examples of other coins such as TaaS, also did not Listed at bittrex because the same reason.

Sadly it's not about the exchange, it's about the product !
If they have something to show for then the price will rise...
There PR here is shit do !

Man, what are talking? They are working on a product and they can't deliver it today or tomorrow. It is a long way to release it.

I got in the ICO, I support them... but the value of the tokens reflect the product !
Have you seen Elastic ? When did they launch ? Where are they now?
As an invester right now SONM is the one left in the dust by it's competitors !
I want SONM to do good, that's why I put my money in it, to support the project...
And NO, im not going to sell with a loss now, if you are going to ask why I don't leave then !
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm sure that SONM will be listed on bigger exchange, as Bittrex or Polo. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 325
Hey There.

I've accidentaly withdrew 0.52099834 ETH from my Liqui account, to a HITBTC deposit  address:
0x58c5d88dfa2f358568778f68269f13cc00ab2c2b
TX ID:
0x0e145c319b3e93a5c53c374944ced01f4d0ec97c0e4aaaf87078a6c213447878

Unfortunately it is not my HitBTC ETH deposit address, but SNM deposit address, i have mixed them up Sad
It was sent without any error message btw ! Sad((

On block explorer it shows arrived and confirmed.
Balance of SNM address 0x58c5d88dfa2f358568778f68269f13cc00ab2c2b is 0.52099834 Ether ($137.48)   :c/
https://etherchain.org/account/0x58c5d88dfa2f358568778f68269f13cc00ab2c2b

Do You know guys any solution to get it back to the original sending ETH address or to send it over to the correct HITBTC  ETH deposit address ?

Is it possible ?
Anyways how was it possible to send ETH to SNM address ? And how is it possible that eth block explorer shows it as an ETH balance on SNM address ?

Any help, guide, advice or info is appreciated...

Many thx in advance Guys !
it is possible but only by HitBTC staff because they got the private key of this adress. You need to contact them
SNM is an ERC20 token supported by ETH wallet that's why your transaction is ok.

Thx
Activity: 154

Till now I didn't hear about the news of dividends whether SNM is going to pay dividends to the people who are holding the coins. It is a really good sign if the news is correct because then many people will start holding the SNM coin, then there is a chance that the price can increase.
It's a really good sign dividend issues is preventing it from listing on it exchanges?   Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hey There.

I've accidentaly withdrew 0.52099834 ETH from my Liqui account, to a HITBTC deposit  address:
0x58c5d88dfa2f358568778f68269f13cc00ab2c2b
TX ID:
0x0e145c319b3e93a5c53c374944ced01f4d0ec97c0e4aaaf87078a6c213447878

Unfortunately it is not my HitBTC ETH deposit address, but SNM deposit address, i have mixed them up Sad
It was sent without any error message btw ! Sad((

On block explorer it shows arrived and confirmed.
Balance of SNM address 0x58c5d88dfa2f358568778f68269f13cc00ab2c2b is 0.52099834 Ether ($137.48)   :c/
https://etherchain.org/account/0x58c5d88dfa2f358568778f68269f13cc00ab2c2b

Do You know guys any solution to get it back to the original sending ETH address or to send it over to the correct HITBTC  ETH deposit address ?

Is it possible ?
Anyways how was it possible to send ETH to SNM address ? And how is it possible that eth block explorer shows it as an ETH balance on SNM address ?

Any help, guide, advice or info is appreciated...

Many thx in advance Guys !
it is possible but only by HitBTC staff because they got the private key of this adress. You need to contact them
SNM is an ERC20 token supported by ETH wallet that's why your transaction is ok.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Till now I didn't hear about the news of dividends whether SNM is going to pay dividends to the people who are holding the coins. It is a really good sign if the news is correct because then many people will start holding the SNM coin, then there is a chance that the price can increase.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Sadly it's not about the exchange, it's about the product !
If they have something to show for then the price will rise...
There PR here is shit do !

Man, what are talking? They are working on a product and they can't deliver it today or tomorrow. It is a long way to release it.
Jump to: