Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 349. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Hey There.

I've accidentaly withdrew 0.52099834 ETH from my Liqui account, to a HITBTC deposit  address:
0x58c5d88dfa2f358568778f68269f13cc00ab2c2b
TX ID:
0x0e145c319b3e93a5c53c374944ced01f4d0ec97c0e4aaaf87078a6c213447878

Unfortunately it is not my HitBTC ETH deposit address, but SNM deposit address, i have mixed them up Sad
It was sent without any error message btw ! Sad((

On block explorer it shows arrived and confirmed.
Balance of SNM address 0x58c5d88dfa2f358568778f68269f13cc00ab2c2b is 0.52099834 Ether ($137.48)   :c/
https://etherchain.org/account/0x58c5d88dfa2f358568778f68269f13cc00ab2c2b

Do You know guys any solution to get it back to the original sending ETH address or to send it over to the correct HITBTC  ETH deposit address ?

Is it possible ?
Anyways how was it possible to send ETH to SNM address ? And how is it possible that eth block explorer shows it as an ETH balance on SNM address ?

Any help, guide, advice or info is appreciated...

Many thx in advance Guys !
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
SONM now going to have to admit bittrex in . The highest investment of the ICO, but is far from the goals .

We all are waiting for this important update to be announced in regards to getting listed on bittrex, which sold give a rise to the current price which is almost 1/3 of the price now.Even getting it on a Chinese exchange with a decent volume of 500-1k per day would be a good investment for all SONM participants.

bittrex will not listed SONM because this is a coin with a dividend systems, examples of other coins such as TaaS, also did not Listed at bittrex because the same reason.

Hey, SNM token can not be equated to securities in respect of dividends meaning that there are other reasons about not listing on exchanges.
Thank you for understanding.
Here goes the article:
https://blog.sonm.io/sec-investigates-the-dao-token-sale-case-a3f90f1e898d
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
SONM now going to have to admit bittrex in . The highest investment of the ICO, but is far from the goals .

We all are waiting for this important update to be announced in regards to getting listed on bittrex, which sold give a rise to the current price which is almost 1/3 of the price now.Even getting it on a Chinese exchange with a decent volume of 500-1k per day would be a good investment for all SONM participants.

bittrex will not listed SONM because this is a coin with a dividend systems, examples of other coins such as TaaS, also did not Listed at bittrex because the same reason.

Sadly it's not about the exchange, it's about the product !
If they have something to show for then the price will rise...
There PR here is shit do !
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
Perhaps the dev team are rushing to get an update finished. Golem are close to releasing their first usable product and usually the first one to the market will succeed. Sonm needs to release something at the same time to remain competitive.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 280
You told us that SONM will be listed on Bittrex soon, one month later still nothing  Huh
Developers work day and night. latest update 3 hours ago. This is more important for me. https://github.com/sonm-io

The team works every day.
They are not social.

if the team works every day . and the market will show the real value .
just hold you sonm or buy more

can't agree more . i buy MYST when the price is down and none want to trade it .and now it get me a lot of return
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Those of you complaining why don't you sell it at 100 sats? I will buy from you.
If anyone sells at 100satoshi price
I also want to buy it, hold save 1-2 years profit Grin
Activity: 210
Those of you complaining why don't you sell it at 100 sats? I will buy from you.
Activity: 529
Current price is 50% less of Ico price
it hurts as an investor... Sonm team do provide some updates

It's more lower almost 67% down from ICO price but I think devs team is still working on this project and hopefully in this month we will hear some good news from them and it will impact on price so it will increase.

The price has suffered greatly, I bought my at this rate 4700sat per token but if you indeed believe in the project this is a good buying opportunity at more than 60% discount the ICO price. This can easily hit 10ksat and the price will not be overvalued

it will go to 100 sat...

then to 0

then i will buy a airline ticket so i can visit beautifull country  Cool
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

It's more lower almost 67% down from ICO price but I think devs team is still working on this project and hopefully in this month we will hear some good news from them and it will impact on price so it will increase.

The price has suffered greatly, I bought my at this rate 4700sat per token but if you indeed believe in the project this is a good buying opportunity at more than 60% discount the ICO price. This can easily hit 10ksat and the price will not be overvalued
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Damn it dropped so hard

I do have 15K SonM, guess i will hold until x2-3 of ICO price

Current state of price is just bad for selling

And yeah i guess we neeed some good news here
Activity: 175
And so, I hear the project based on the dividend platform, Where the dividend come from? I mean this project doesn't have an active source to get the profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Where are the facts? If you have reason to be optimistic please back it up with real evidence. Sheepishly repeating that sonm will rise if we just "wait until bittrex" or "give the team more time" does NOT justify an argument for optimism.

They just posted an update last week. Did you not read it?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
You told us that SONM will be listed on Bittrex soon, one month later still nothing  Huh
Developers work day and night. latest update 3 hours ago. This is more important for me. https://github.com/sonm-io

They are not social.

A great Idea and success mind will give us a great comeback. Holding SONM and adding more of it will make us investor to trust the SONM team. I am giving them more time to develop and think what is the best future of SONM.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Where are the facts? If you have reason to be optimistic please back it up with real evidence. Sheepishly repeating that sonm will rise if we just "wait until bittrex" or "give the team more time" does NOT justify an argument for optimism.
Activity: 222

They are not social.

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

They are not social.
If the team can make good progress with the development, exchanges will follow soon. SONM wont be a success, just by listing on bittrex.

Actually, at this point.
By getting listed to bittrex, SONM will be a success.

It will have to be otherwise they won't list it.
Sonm needs to prove something only in the investors imagination, in which, many investors don't believe it will ever come to realize.
Hence, price is low.

Activity: 322

They are not social.
If the team can make good progress with the development, exchanges will follow soon. SONM wont be a success, just by listing on bittrex.
Jump to: