Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 351. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I cant understand why people sell at these crazy prices.  May as well just tuck them away and forget about them for 12 months.

It's because other coins are rising fast. By selling now and re-investing in a fast rising coin their losses will be returned. This will fail if sonm suddenly release an amazing update which will see the price move quickly upwards
There is going to be lots of tears shed here soon when SONM is ready with their first release. Cant wait to see that happening  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
I cant understand why people sell at these crazy prices.  May as well just tuck them away and forget about them for 12 months.

It's because other coins are rising fast. By selling now and re-investing in a fast rising coin their losses will be returned. This will fail if sonm suddenly release an amazing update which will see the price move quickly upwards

I think people are after quick money they will sell it in a loss and invest in the next profitable projects.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
At this stage who will sell surely sees significance loss. Where it has been so long already nothing more bad can happen. I will worse has come and passed already now we should be looking for good times ahead. Sonmsupport is also begin to appear at this forum with lot of development I just see good things happening now onward.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 533
How long to wait !

How long do you have? Smiley don't expect all coins to pump x100 everyday. Use this as an opportunity to buy cheap and wait for natural growth.

When the price is cheap, time to buy and accumulate. When you're at a certain profit then sell. Don't waitfor x1000.

not only buy, i think need grow about sonm project
and plan added to major exchanger, without read about sonm project i think is not good

iam investor too until now iam still hold sonm coin

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x983f6d60db79ea8ca4eb9968c6aff8cfa04b3c63#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders

Holders   9291

%10 Coins of the team
%30  Exchange

%60 In other investors' wallets
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
How long to wait !

How long do you have? Smiley don't expect all coins to pump x100 everyday. Use this as an opportunity to buy cheap and wait for natural growth.

When the price is cheap, time to buy and accumulate. When you're at a certain profit then sell. Don't waitfor x1000.

not only buy, i think need grow about sonm project
and plan added to major exchanger, without read about sonm project i think is not good

iam investor too until now iam still hold sonm coin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys its time we all faced the cold hard truth... This project is FUCKED.
first post, nice

LOLZ. The SONM project is ok. The sheeple investors are fucked. Most ICO prices also crashed during the current slump in the altcoin markets. So, the market fucked you. One can rage sell though.
The BTC rise is not helping either. Please give it some time for the market to settle before the ALTS rise again.

My dead great grandfather's dick will rise before this coin does. If you are looking to make a quick return then sure you can make money off of pure speculation in the markets as ALTS begin to see gains. But as a long term investment, it does not seem like the team will meet future expectations. Too many negative signals this early should not easily be overlooked. Filecoin and Enigma are much more promising infrastructure investments. Its like what my great grandfather used to say, "Even if you're right, you don't want to be the winner of a game of musical butt-plugs."

Is your grandfather warren buffet? I am just curious.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
first post, nice

LOLZ. The SONM project is ok. The sheeple investors are fucked. Most ICO prices also crashed during the current slump in the altcoin markets. So, the market fucked you. One can rage sell though.
The BTC rise is not helping either. Please give it some time for the market to settle before the ALTS rise again.

My dead great grandfather's dick will rise before this coin does. If you are looking to make a quick return then sure you can make money off of pure speculation in the markets as ALTS begin to see gains. But as a long term investment, it does not seem like the team will meet future expectations. Too many negative signals this early should not easily be overlooked. Filecoin and Enigma are much more promising infrastructure investments. Its like what my great grandfather used to say, "Even if you're right, you don't want to be the winner of a game of musical butt-plugs."
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
How long to wait !

Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
first post, nice

Activity: 308
Would you cancel your sales orders under ico price?

just let them do it .they will regret in a few month later
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
first post, nice

first post, nice
Activity: 10

Its alredy 1/3 off ico price what you talking about.
SONM project have will be project success and i see the price this coin in exchange liqui very promosing.
when SONM will make a project again? very lucky people participate on this project because get big profit from this SONM project same with Lunyr project.  Grin

Fucking wow... hurts my eyes reading comments from people like this guy, are you fucking serious? Do you even know what you are talking about or just build up posts count for fun?

Building up post count, I'm pretty sure  Roll Eyes

I assume he has to google translate just to post... one must ask themselves if what they are doing is worth it lol

I am so angry you are so stupid. Do you have any idea how much we have lost in this project and still fooling the project like a monkey after the peanut.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
SONM project have will be project success and i see the price this coin in exchange liqui very promosing.
when SONM will make a project again? very lucky people participate on this project because get big profit from this SONM project same with Lunyr project.  Grin

Fucking wow... hurts my eyes reading comments from people like this guy, are you fucking serious? Do you even know what you are talking about or just build up posts count for fun?

Building up post count, I'm pretty sure  Roll Eyes

I assume he has to google translate just to post... one must ask themselves if what they are doing is worth it lol
Activity: 17

Jump to: