Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 391. (Read 444830 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Sonm is one of the largest ICO in first half of this year.
They raise enough money to even purchase SUPER computer.
What are they waiting for?  Huh
Just carefully the next ico running from Russian or Ukrainian buy after the ico. Lost more or less 15 btc at the moment
If you don't sell, you don't loose, that is the way I see it.
The SONM team has screwed up the bountie disticution, the new update and the bonus payments. This led to alot of FUD and negative words about the coin and therefor the price dropped alot. Hodl is the only tip I can give u.

Waves was 0.2€ once and went up to 5€ after 6 months, I missed out on that one, I sold too early. Won't happen another time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
i want to cry ..i still don't get the signature bounty
i wait for it almost 2 month ..maybe..
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Just carefully the next ico running from Russian or Ukrainian buy after the ico. Lost more or less 15 btc at the moment
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
the Super-Super Computer comes in the future  Grin
Activity: 546
Activity: 574
Merit: 101

I think  they mean next money july 17. I'm not fully aware for the project but people is hyping so I decided to invest.
Is this DPOS too that we can vote delegates? I think I have bought enough to be part of the voting.

They should have released a video yesterday, the price was 2100 satoshi per SNM. Now the price has decreased to 1500 satoshi and will go even lower, when the bounties will de dumped. Expect a below 1000 satoshi entry level Smiley

It's every coins that suffers right now, and SONM makes no exeption.

https://gyazo.com/eb23ba117cdf64f3d7df95d7f66f3827

SONM is following the trend of 99% of other coins. Even if they release something big, with the actual bear market it would be quite difficult to pass the 2.5k mark.
If segwit happens you'll have to wait until end of August (imo) to see prices going up again.
sonm it is out of trend, it was dowm of ico price even before so that is not an exscuse! sonm team played and unfair ico! that is very bad..
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

I think  they mean next money july 17. I'm not fully aware for the project but people is hyping so I decided to invest.
Is this DPOS too that we can vote delegates? I think I have bought enough to be part of the voting.

They should have released a video yesterday, the price was 2100 satoshi per SNM. Now the price has decreased to 1500 satoshi and will go even lower, when the bounties will de dumped. Expect a below 1000 satoshi entry level Smiley

It's every coins that suffers right now, and SONM makes no exeption.

https://gyazo.com/eb23ba117cdf64f3d7df95d7f66f3827

SONM is following the trend of 99% of other coins. Even if they release something big, with the actual bear market it would be quite difficult to pass the 2.5k mark.
If segwit happens you'll have to wait until end of August (imo) to see prices going up again.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Do not login or try to participate in this giveaway

We are currently running a new marketing campaign. As such, as a thank you to our contributors, we are sending 1000 SONM free to everyone.

Please login to Myetherwallet.com and claim yours

Please make sure that you have at least 1 completed transaction on your wallet for the tokens to be claimed.

Thank you for being a part of our team,

The SONM Network Management

I don't understand why i keep receiving these phishing links
Just look at your address bar, it clearly says myetherwaillet.com instead of myetherwallet.com
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
They have mentioned on slack that there are two videos with status update and announcement and both are in post-production since yesterday. The videos will drop anytime now.

Haven't got a chance to check out their slack account for a while, So announcement about what did they say anything?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
They have mentioned on slack that there are two videos with status update and announcement and both are in post-production since yesterday. The videos will drop anytime now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Well, monday has passed... where is the big news we were supposed to have "next monday" ? Or it was next next monday (17th July) ?

I Think Monday means may be after 1 year who knows. Slowly people are getting about the team because their support completely not up to the mark. Better I think if it is possibly better to lock this thread, without getting any updates from them it is useless.

Monday of 2025
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Well, monday has passed... where is the big news we were supposed to have "next monday" ? Or it was next next monday (17th July) ?

I Think Monday means may be after 1 year who knows. Slowly people are getting about the team because their support completely not up to the mark. Better I think if it is possibly better to lock this thread, without getting any updates from them it is useless.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Did sonm lie again? Huh
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

The project is solid but the team behind it have sketchy ideas. If you wanna profit through them, start buying while the price is down because once they starts to announce the project development, it may be have higher price by the time you login to an exchange to buy some.

yes, i think this time is a good buy considering that the price is dropping. it will be better to scalp while its cheap. as you said once they will announce for the developments, im sure the price will climb.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i think there will never be a update. because i never got an answer to my bonus-questions.

does anybody know the accounts of the team members here? or do they all hide behind this "community" account?

you can find the team in telegram even core team is there

sonm_eng

i really would like to meet them here.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

The project is solid but the team behind it have sketchy ideas. If you wanna profit through them, start buying while the price is down because once they starts to announce the project development, it may be have higher price by the time you login to an exchange to buy some.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
i think there will never be a update. because i never got an answer to my bonus-questions.

does anybody know the accounts of the team members here? or do they all hide behind this "community" account?

you can find the team in telegram even core team is there

sonm_eng
Jump to: