Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 386. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Amazing fud here. thanks guys for the cheap coins, buying more whenever i can. looking at a quick and easy 200% gain from here.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
pretty sure it will dump a lot more until people are convinced it is not a scam project
Activity: 42
bought at dirt cheap price

all altCoin dump
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Patience is the key i guess , why would people sell at 1/3 of the price they paid at Ico?

Because people see no value to the projects...

if one sells at 1/3 and sees opportunity on other coin like Metal.. then there is no harm on selling
Because people doesn't care about the project in the first place. A lot of people join the ico for quick buck. Guess what? They failed to get the profit and complain why the price keep getting lower and lower without even understand how things work.

Still, SONM is good coin we have to wait patiently because their support systems are not that much efficient workers. I think we have to give them time to make more reputable in the market. Last week I see in bounty section till now they mentioned two dates but till now they didn't send any bounties to the members.
Merit: 251
Patience is the key i guess , why would people sell at 1/3 of the price they paid at Ico?

if one sells at 1/3 and sees opportunity on other coin like Metal.. then there is no harm on selling
Because people doesn't care about the project in the first place. A lot of people join the ico for quick buck. Guess what? They failed to get the profit and complain why the price keep getting lower and lower without even understand how things work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
LOL are you real traders? LOL. liqui is a joke...15btc buy orders to bottom. I can control this whole market with 100 btc....so any buy under 2000 is a steal....and fucking cheap...
Lets see what they build and what they release...the fun part is most of you complaining....but still here in the discussion? why...waist your time on shit...
I invested 5btc under 2000...i will wait 1 year...and then i will see....

Or opposite can happen and people will dump it to the ground. I don't like the price dynamics. Price was recovering at some point but now it's very low again!
strange ico i would say... 5 days all coin where sold out, and after 1 month the same investors are selling the coin at 1800  sat each  from the original price of 4800 sat!  bonus for investors was around 15 %  not much i would say ....mmmm very strange this ico! Please team let us know who invested in your project Putin?

Obviously the team invested...
Cause they get there eth back anyways, but also get free tokens to sell for whatever price.
It's the only way I see it. Otherwise they wouldn't have raised so much.

well, you words just don't have sense. ICO sold in few days, if that happen like you said, they will bought all but on last day, not second. I wanted to buy some SONM but I late, luckily... I bought it after it hit market for 1800.

Not only you, many people who missed the ICO bought some coin in the exchange which is very cheap when compared to ICO price. I don't know why people are selling them at very cheap price. Still they didn't release bounties but still, the price kept on reducing.
Activity: 161
LOL are you real traders? LOL. liqui is a joke...15btc buy orders to bottom. I can control this whole market with 100 btc....so any buy under 2000 is a steal....and fucking cheap...
Lets see what they build and what they release...the fun part is most of you complaining....but still here in the discussion? why...waist your time on shit...

Or opposite can happen and people will dump it to the ground. I don't like the price dynamics. Price was recovering at some point but now it's very low again!
strange ico i would say... 5 days all coin where sold out, and after 1 month the same investors are selling the coin at 1800  sat each  from the original price of 4800 sat!  bonus for investors was around 15 %  not much i would say ....mmmm very strange this ico! Please team let us know who invested in your project Putin?

comon there are only 6-7M coins for sale....so not everbody is selling...
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
it seems SONM will be gone for good

sell all my ICO  on yobit.net

yobit the Kids Place  Grin
Activity: 529
it seems SONM will be gone for good

sell all my ICO  on yobit.net
Activity: 266
bought at dirt cheap price
Activity: 56

Cause they get there eth back anyways, but also get free tokens to sell for whatever price.

well, you words just don't have sense. ICO sold in few days, if that happen like you said, they will bought all but on last day, not second. I wanted to buy some SONM but I late, luckily... I bought it after it hit market for 1800.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

My surprise is how active the token is at the market. Even with the low price and bounty not distributed, people are still purchasing. That shows the token still have people's trust, so for anyone who purchase at ICO they will need patience. It would have worth the wait after all
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 170
Semux!

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Yeah, you're literally buying cheap and fudded to death coin. Any substantial news will instantly brings this up to 5,000 satoshis. But then again any signs of incompetence, you lose your money. Good move to provide timely updates. Just look at Maidsafe, still hanging around 10k - 20k sats. And boy that coin's development is already 9 years in.
Activity: 161
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I personally invested in sonm project and purchased 34.500 sonm tokens, but this made me lose a lot. Buying it during ico was a huge mistake. Now it's much cheaper than ico and going down.

You can make it level to buy more at low price it will reduce your risk when average buy will go down. I did this and bought around 1600 satoshi recent down trend is unexpected but still have good chance to get recover after this storm.
Jump to: