Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 436. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The image links of OP are broken. Please make it fixed as soon as possible. It may cause some FUD in accordance with current price drop.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Good luck everybody! SONM to the moon!

the SONM price is arround 4k sats and i think it's the great time for buy SONM and hold it before the price going to the moon

Buyers are waiting for bounty hunters to dump - standard operating procedure I believe.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most of users awaiting when tokens will be listed at bittrex exchange. But they haven't realize that developers should concentrate on work. This will ensure that project will be alive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

the SONM price is arround 4k sats and i think it's the great time for buy SONM and hold it before the price going to the moon
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Can you explain why us citizens cant hold sonm tokens? I have seen recent video where Sergey Ponomarev was explained that sonm is non dividend coin. I'm confused.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I am holding strong till the price goes up have a good feeling about this one!
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Current price is 4500 ~ Satoshi. This is lower than the ico price
have a great opportunity to buy more tokens Grin

Only for strong hands in previous update lead dev said this coin will be listed in bittrex in due time. big whales are manipulating the markets with huge sell pressure to make people panic to fill their orders. Just hold soon this rally is gonna start and price will go to the moon.

There is big buy on Liqui without price rise,whaes are waiting  for bounty release.SONM was generous with sig campaigne,double bounty payouts.Great news that thereare chance to have ready platform at dec
Activity: 476
Never undermine a project that has evolved or successfully ensured another project project will laugh at a highly developed project going bad.
Activity: 395
A little bit out of topic but do you even know that there's problem with ETT and their token was hacked ?
I know about this, I hope that the dev ETT will solve the problem, and will not bury their head in the sand and say "your tokens are gone, good luck to you".
Activity: 395
I think that this is the unprofessional work of the guys from the sonm.
They sent the tokens to the address from the payment, although in the form on the site I indicated a another address, this indicates that they manually processed payments.
We made a mistake and do not want to recognize it.
I think there are a lot of such deceived investors.

No, it's your mistake and your own fault.

It doesn't matter what address you tell them to send tokens to, smart contracts only issue tokens to the address the funds were sent from.

The page clearly states NOT to send funds from an exchange wallet, and you did so anyway.

If you think that is unprofessional, you might want to look at every ICO out there. The rules are the EXACT SAME for all fo them. I doubt you will get access to your tokens since Poloniex won't give you the wallet's private key. Either with till SONM is listed on Poloniex or take the loss due to your own ignorance.
What was the input field for the etherium address? At a minimum, this is misleading. The ICO website is not a smart contract. Everything was handled by hand. And at this stage there was an error.
I participated in ICO ETT, paid tokens from the exchangewallet, everything went fine.

The manual address input field was for people sending non-ETH currencies, as the smart contract cannot send ERC20 tokens to your bitcoin, litecoin, dash, etc wallet. It clearly stated do not send from exchange wallet. This is what all ICO state in their T&C. ETT distribution actually was done manually without a smart contract, and you had to enter withdraw address long after sale ended.
When buying for bitcoin, I entered the address of my wallet in the MyEtherWallet, the tokens came to the MyEtherWallet. When buying for ETH, I entered the address of my wallet MyEtherWallet, the tokens came to the wallet from where the payment was made, I do not understand the logic of your site ICO, everything should be very clear. Why, when buying for ETH, I was asked to enter the ETH address?
Okay, if this is the case, then why do not you turn to the Poloniex support and destroy the tokens, which are already there 309,000 and do not return the funds to investors. Instead, you tell me that your tokens are missing. This is a bad approach to the problem.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
when can SNM list on Bittrex ?
When bittrex added SONM coins in their market. Of course no one knows when SONM will be listed on bittrex, but i'm sure it's soon because SONM is the only one (AFAIK) their ICO ended only in 3 days since it started.

Only in 3 days?
You must be new in ICO.
Many ICO ended in hours or even minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
When bittrex added SONM coins in their market. Of course no one knows when SONM will be listed on bittrex, but i'm sure it's soon because SONM is the only one (AFAIK) their ICO ended only in 3 days since it started.
Activity: 532
Activity: 154
Current price is 4500 ~ Satoshi. This is lower than the ico price
have a great opportunity to buy more tokens Grin

Only for strong hands in previous update lead dev said this coin will be listed in bittrex in due time. big whales are manipulating the markets with huge sell pressure to make people panic to fill their orders. Just hold soon this rally is gonna start and price will go to the moon.
No one is manipulating anything.  There are too many sellers with coin being on 2-3 shitty exchange.  This is why Bittrex is needed so there is a larger avenue to dump for the sellers looking to flip.  After the dumpers then we can start looking at it going up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It is funny that people don't even understand what they invest and then blaming others for their own fault. This isn't the first ico that use smart contract. People need to admit their mistake and learn from that, not blaming others.

They sent the tokens to the address from the payment, although in the form on the site I indicated a another address, this indicates that they manually processed payments.

It doesn't matter what address you tell them to send tokens to, smart contracts only issue tokens to the address the funds were sent from.

The page clearly states NOT to send funds from an exchange wallet, and you did so anyway.

If you think that is unprofessional, you might want to look at every ICO out there. The rules are the EXACT SAME for all fo them. I doubt you will get access to your tokens since Poloniex won't give you the wallet's private key. Either with till SONM is listed on Poloniex or take the loss due to your own ignorance.
What was the input field for the etherium address? At a minimum, this is misleading. The ICO website is not a smart contract. Everything was handled by hand. And at this stage there was an error.
I participated in ICO ETT, paid tokens from the exchangewallet, everything went fine.

A little bit out of topic but do you even know that there's problem with ETT and their token was hacked ?
Activity: 350
Swipe
The problem SONM is having now is the expectations from ICO flippers, who think they will have X2, 3X after it is listed on exchange. They are now dumping their coins to get into the next big thing.

you are telling the true . speculator is more than investor here by now

I am thinking they should hold for long time to get big interest.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

The manual address input field was for people sending non-ETH currencies, as the smart contract cannot send ERC20 tokens to your bitcoin, litecoin, dash, etc wallet. It clearly stated do not send from exchange wallet. This is what all ICO state in their T&C. ETT distribution actually was done manually without a smart contract, and you had to enter withdraw address long after sale ended.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Do we have any update on further progress with Trex?

Wtf,  Yobit and liqui is a joke for a $42million Token
yes yobit and liqui is not enough for sonm token .sonm must be listed on some big exchange like bittrex or poloniex
and one sonm token price is right now is 5400 sat round about
and its ico price was 5000 sat i think price is stable and in coming days price maybe rise

The price is still low because whales are looking to shake out the weak hands, expect the price to go lower when the bounty tokens hit market
obviously the price will go lower when the bounty token hits market and the big whales will grab that tokens at lower price form the weak hands and then the price will rise it take may be one month
sonm token is a good token so i will hold this token for long term  
Activity: 224
The problem SONM is having now is the expectations from ICO flippers, who think they will have X2, 3X after it is listed on exchange. They are now dumping their coins to get into the next big thing.

you are telling the true . speculator is more than investor here by now
Jump to: