Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 463. (Read 444830 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
hello to everyone. I have 6280 sonm tokens and I want to sell per token price 0.5 usd  . I can not transfer  the token because is locked now. but I will give the private key and password   who person purchased . Hitbtc sells close to $ 1 now.

We can use escrow offcourse.

http://imgur.com/a/oFjxu  

Contact   :  please use text me pm. or @saulzaents  telegram.

Still on sale.. i think tokens released.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
how to add sonm to myetherwallet?

Follow this guide listed on their site: https://sonm.io/deposit-faq/

it is not explained there, i need an address and a decimal
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
How to change my SPT to SNM as the ico end?

I am wondering too.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Hi peeps, how do I add this as a custom token on myetherwallet?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Congartulation for SONM Team (y) ICO was Ended with Great
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Important announcement

Since the ISO ended early, the bounty campaign also ends early - 18/06/2017.

1) The end of signature bounty campaign, bounty on articles in blogs and Twitter&Facebook - 12.06 - 06/18/2017
2) The stakes for  the entire bounty campaign will be credited in the next week.
3) All participants of the bounty campaign will have time, until June 25, 2017, to file their complaints, which will be considered by the team. After June 25, 2017 no complaints will be accepted.
4) Bounty payments will be approved after June 25, 2017.

Please, follow the ads.

We thank all those who actively supported us throughout the bounty campaign.

thanks for the information
Activity: 74
How to change my SPT to SNM as the ico end?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Important announcement

Since the ISO ended early, the bounty campaign also ends early - 18/06/2017.

1) The end of signature bounty campaign, bounty on articles in blogs and Twitter&Facebook - 12.06 - 06/18/2017
2) The stakes for  the entire bounty campaign will be credited in the next week.
3) All participants of the bounty campaign will have time, until June 25, 2017, to file their complaints, which will be considered by the team. After June 25, 2017 no complaints will be accepted.
4) Bounty payments will be approved after June 25, 2017.

Please, follow the ads.

We thank all those who actively supported us throughout the bounty campaign.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thank you for being a supporter.  We do want to assist anyone having issues.  If anyone else is having problems we always try to get you the help you need.

For example if your having bonus issues.  Contact [email protected]

For pre-ICO refunds.  Contact [email protected]

If you didn't receive your tokens.  Contact [email protected]

If you invested in a different currency besides ETH and you investment was put in after the sale closed. Contact [email protected]

There is a large queue right now as the team has to go over a lot of emails.  Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for your efforts guys
Activity: 50
i see since the ICO ended quick so the bounty is ending if i just signed up for it today do i have a chance of getting in the bounty?
Activity: 70
ATTENTION: We are waiting for the final editing with smart-contract from Max Taldykin.   Then token will be migrated.  Then you will be able to move them.  There is no ETA at this time hopefully soon we know you are all excited and so are we!!
Not your fault per say, but this is a great example on how badly communication issues been plaguing this entire project.  Something like this should been thought before hand and answered in the FAQ.

Or simply letting us know our token will be unlocked within 24 hours would have suffice.  Instead we get nothing.   Undecided

Issues popped up during the sale that delayed the process of migrating the coin.  It is for the best that they are taking the time to ensure that all tokens find their home without further issues.  We thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ATTENTION: We are waiting for the final editing with smart-contract from Max Taldykin.   Then token will be migrated.  Then you will be able to move them.  There is no ETA at this time hopefully soon we know you are all excited and so are we!!
Not your fault per say, but this is a great example on how badly communication issues been plaguing this entire project.  Something like this should been thought before hand and answered in the FAQ.

Or simply letting us know our token will be unlocked within 24 hours would have suffice.  Instead we get nothing.   Undecided
ATTENTION: We are waiting for the final editing with smart-contract from Max Taldykin.   Then token will be migrated.  Then you will be able to move them.  There is no ETA at this time hopefully soon we know you are all excited and so are we!!
NVM had to fix the custom listing for SNM on myetherwallet got my coins now!
On my dashboard it still says Confirmed, tokens in transit  and it has been almost 2 days now? and the btc has 280 confirmations

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
when you are able to move the tokens you can trade them here
https://etherdelta.github.io/#VERI-ETH

better to be patient for SONM listed on the exchange at least more potentially making higher price increases, such as bittrex or even poloniex and minimal at liqui.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Do you know guys if in the SNM that i received should be included 15% bonus (money sent few minutes after ICO start)  Huh

It should be included if it wasn't contact bonus.sonm.io. for assistance. thank you and have a great day.

i did, because i sent 2.29 dash 17 minutes after ICO start and after many problems now i have 3052
Activity: 15
when you are able to move the tokens you can trade them here
https://etherdelta.github.io/#VERI-ETH
Do you know guys if in the SNM that i received should be included 15% bonus (money sent few minutes after ICO start)  Huh

It should be included if it wasn't contact [email protected]. for assistance. thank you and have a great day.
Jump to: